Chapter 1

Dedicated to manha_786

Radhika recalled the rounds around the holy fire with the man she hated ....she closed her eyes and recalled her teen age event...when Mala was scolding Radhika for being careless and too dependent on Ankush and Ridhima

Mala; ''What will do when you get married''

Radhika; ''What will I do...no I will make my husband do'' She leaped and hugged Mala tightly

Mala smiled; ''You will get a prince...who will fill your life all colours of rainbow''

Radhika; ''Don't worry ma even if he not a prince but a devil I will bring him on a right path'' Radhika and Mala laughed...Radhika came back to present and cried vigorously her POV; 'Ma you said ...I will get a prince...but my fate has gifted me a devil...I stood there in mandap to save Sam ...but what about me now'

Radhika was suddenly pulled to her mother's upset voice Mala; ''Why are you here choti...go to your husband's house...you married him''

Radhika; ''Ma I married to save Sam...this means nothing''

Mala; ''Sam...what about us choti...did think about us for a minute or about yourself...you invited grief ...where will you go now...''

Radhika was about to speak but the mother daughter conversation was cut short by Arjun standing at the door; ''To her house...my house'' Radhika turned to look at Arjun she found anger challenge and revenge in his eyes...she was disgusted of him that she turned her face away...

Arjun casually walked and touched Mala feet; ''Ma I have come to Take Radhika away ...I apologise for my mistakes...please ask her to come...we will make a home a happy one'' Radhika refused ...but on Mala's insistence she left with Arjun...she knew what was coming for her...Arjun carried his reluctant bride home in his arms...and was greeted by his sister...who had mixed broken glass pieces in Kumkum thal...Radhika kept her feet in the thal and wince...glass pieces punctured her tender skin...but this was nothing as compared to the pain..she had in her heart being hated by all...she entered her new house with red feet...but they were red with her own blood...Nandini took radhika to her bedroom and threaten her...Radhika smirked and replied while pulling the glass out of her feet; ''You did wrong by bringing me here...now I will saty here..I challenge you to make me leave'' Nandini tries slapping Radhika...but she hold her wrist and twists it; ''Don't you dare Di...I have nothing to lose as I lost everything...don't push me more'' Nandini leaves the room in a huff she goes to Arjun with her fake tears

Nandini; ''Go your bride is waiting''

Arjun; ''Nandu...this marriage is sham...how can I"

Nandini; ''Only you can make her leave...make her life a living hell''

Arjun barged into the bedroom and found Radhika standing in one corner with her back to him....he banged the door closed and locked it that made her flinch....Radhika in a move to protect herself held the lamp tightly in her hand...Arjun went closed and tried turning her she reacted but he held her and threw her on the bed..Scarring her...Radhika moved back holding the pillow as a shield...She warned him; ''Sir stay in your limits..don't try to be close''

Arjun; ''Who wants to come near you...have you ever looked at your face...you are nothing more than a wallflower...no guy would be interested in a girl like you...I curse my fate to marry you''

Radhika jumped out of the bed on the opposite side; ''So am I ....I hate you from deep within..I didn't go down on my knees asking you to marry me...you in order to hide your guilt crime and uglier motives married me...now suffer''

Arjun felt bad at the sentence that she hated him...because he didn't...in his anger he threw the lamp on the bed and burned it; ''this is your last chance Radhika..or I will burn you down like this''

after sometime the sprinkler starts and the fire died out Radhika smirked; ''You lost again...you cannot even kill me...fine go on I will face you with all my might'' Arjun leaves the room all angry and Radhika pulls his clothes out...tends to her foot and changes

Nandini again starts her emotional drama...and Arjun consoles and puts her to sleep...he comes back and finds Radhika in his clothes he questions her and she responds equally...Radhika moves out to the kitchen and her move causes short circuit...resulting Arjun calling her ill omen...they share bread butter as dinner and Radhika again questions his motive...he replies to her rudely..and goes to his sleep shutting the door on her..Radhika sleeps in hall thinking how to prove her point and get out of this marriage.

On The other hand Neil who somehow consoled distraught Sam put her to sleep and left her place he came to his house and crashed on his bed...Neil replayed all the events in his mind ...something was at a miss he stood up and went near the window...and again pondered...after hours of brain storming he came to a conclusion; ''Chashni what are you hiding....why did you do this...I know you won't hurt anyone...not Sam atleast ...Samrat Sir had a very different expression all together..he didn't seem too sad about his daughters marriage..why was he so neutral?...why would you invite everyone's hatred including your family...you can never hurt your family I know that...I have to find the truth...if you saved Sam from some danger...the you are moving it to yourself...as a friend I will do anything to pull the truth out of you...and if you are innocent I won't let any harm on you''