Chapter 28

Arjun was still lying on his bed he checked it was 7 AM...he decided to get up in half an hour...Arjun dragged himself out of the bed after hearing the door bell...he lazily opened the door to find all perfectly ready Sam there....she walked in wishing him; ''Get up sleepy head...its all about your wife''

Arjun quickly frenshed up and sat next to Sam; ''Is its regarding the interview''

Sam; ''Yes...breaking News...Zenith Publications has sent no interview call letter to Radhika or to any one...their hirning is freezed was this quater....this is a fake account...plus...if interview are organised in a hotel then they are in bulk and hotel staff is aware about that...which is not true in this case...the hotel has confimed there is no recruitment drive which has been scheduled...and why do they have to call her in a specific room....its a trap Arjun....''

Arjun got he moved his fingers through her hair; ''Will stop her''

Sam; ''No...I will do that...she needs to see the reality...''

Arjun; ''But why would someone do that''

Sam; ''Arjun every year such fraud and fake interview happens...candidates are duped and specifically females are lured then blackmailed and sometimes they are never found...we need law by our side...its not good to leave these people''

Arjun; ''Thank God I saw that mail...what could have happened Sam if she would have gone without informing us...I could have lost her''

Sam touched his shoulder lightly; ''But it didn't .... Even God protects people like her...she will not go alone...Neil will follow her....we have some work todo...and then let's nail them...and you stay out of it today...I need CHashni alone....you can see her in BS... let me handle it...'' Arjun nodded and dialled his contact in Police department

Neil had taken Radhika out for shopping...she checked few dresses and finalized a steel grey knee length one piece...Neil got Sam's call and he excused himself.... ''Yes Sammy ...what's the update''

Sam; ''We have informed the police...don't accompany Chashni just follow her....I will be there befor she reaches''

Neil; ''Sam...we need a full fleged plan...if she goes to the room...it might turn dangerous...let me be with her''

Sam; ''I understand...but your presence will alert them....I really want to know...if this is just a coincidence or someone has puporsly targeted Radhika''

Neil; ''whatever....today we have to convince her to join BS...and I am seriously not liking her dress...this is so not Radhika''

Sam laughed ; ''If you are hating don't know what Arjun will do''

Hrishikesh

Riddhima was waiting outside the family court with Ankush....SHivasnh was yet to arrive....Riddhima saw Suraj and Saral walking towards them ....she gently touched Ankush's arm and moved behind them....Shivansh noticed this while walking towards them... he shook his head...his POV ; 'Why are you so weak and scared' Ankush gently tapped Riddhima's hand to give her assurance ....Suraj came and got himself comfortable seated infornt of the courtroom waiting for their turn...he glanced at Riddhima...Ankush got a call and he moved out in open due to network issues ...Suraj got his chance to vent his frustration; ''You will cry over your decision'' Riddhima kept quite...Suraj was irritated he spoke again; ''Let me see how you incur the cost of your daughter...you will not get a penny from me...''

Riddhima who had been quite responded angrily; ''I never asked you anything for me or for my daughter...and since you already mentioned her just as mine....you better don't worry for her...''