Chapter 26

Hrishikesh

Ankush answered the door when somewhen pressed the door bell early morning on a Saturday...he smiled looking and the visitor and Shivash stepped in; ''Morning Ankush...sorry for disturbing early morning but I am here to meet your sister and you...hope not an issue''

Ankush; ''Not at all...please come in...infact we should be the one greatful to you and Arjun for helping us ''

Shivash smiled and followed Ankush and led him to the main hall...he asked Nia to call Riddhima....Riddhima walked towards the hall but froze at the door...SHivash was busy in a discussion with ANkush...Nia came from behind and shook Riddhima but even her mouth went dry...and faded memory struck both the sisters...they looked at each other when Ankush called; ''Riddhima come inside Shivash wanted to meet you'' Nia gave her an assuring nod and she moved forward....Shivash turned to Riddima his face devoid of expression or recognition... ''hello Mrs. Joshi...I have few questions can we discuss now ''

Riddhima nodded and sat at a distance opposite to him; ''Please go ahead''

Shivansh; ''Arjun told me that this is really not about divorce...you just wanted to warn your husband or I should say scare him that you are not weak...am I right''

Riddima looked at Anukush and then answered lowering her head without looking at SHivash; ''Yes .... I just wanted him to move out ....I believed he would do it for his daughter....I don't want my daughter to grow up in a house where a man disrespected a woman and everyone is supporting him''

SHivasnh thought; ''DO you think he will move out...or will stop supporting his brother...or even if he does do you believe that he will respect you the same way''

Riddhima replied without a thought; ''No! .... he blamed me and my family for his brothers condition...they did not tourture me physically but mentally they would time and again remind me that Saral's wrong behaviour was the result of Radhika's cold attitude towards him...''

SHivash; ''If you want ....we can make him move out and I can get a court summon to keep an eye on him for few years...who knows may be SUtaj realizes his mistake and everything turns normal ... we can cancel this divorce case''

Before Riddhima could answer Ankush spoke; ''Saral tried Killing me and my dad....SUraj is forcing us to take the case back and thretig Riddhima that he wont provide alimony or financial support for their daughter ....you tell me is it safe for her to go back....I am ok to take care for my sister for whole life but won't put her up in danger''

SHivansh; ''I understand your point...but final descicion will be of Mrs. Joshi'' he uttered those words in a way which pierced riddhima's skin she got up; ''Thank you Mr. SHivasnh .... I need time '' Riddhima quickly ran out to her room...with Nia in a tow

Shivash POV; ' When will you leran to take a desicion....you are still weak...same the way you were 5 yrs back'

Mumbai

Neil was standing in the middle of the road....scratching his head thinking which shop he should go in ...Arjun had asked him to come to a famous outlet but buy the time Neil reached he already had checked 3-4 out let continuously messaging Neil about the changed outlet Neil called him; ''For heaven sake tell me which store you are in and dare you move'' Arjun chuckled which irritated Neil more and answered his question...Neil entered Ritu kimar outlet to find the sales persons holding their heads....and Arjun selescting and rejecting dresses...Neil folded his arms to chest.... ''Arjun what are you doing here and in the female section''

Arjun; ''I married Radhika in a weired scenario....she never got a chance to plan her wedding... I wat to gift one wedding attire...which she can have and re enter my house wearing it''