Chapter 4

Arjun's House- Pooja day

Nandini comes to Radhika; ''your prayers won't save your marriage or you fate''

Radhika; ''Who said I am praying for my marriage I am praying for your destruction so that I can move out of this marriage soon''

Nandini walks dangerously close to Radhika and warns her in a low voice; ''People pray to receive blessings from the almighty....be alert Radhika you might lose something valuable today'' Nandini looks in the direction of Mala...smirks and walks off . Radhika was worried for Mala now...she knows how low Nandini can stoop...she makes a silent prayer and walks to Arjun's car...Radhika takes the back seat with Mala...Arjun adjusts the mirror ...Nandini notices that... her POV; ''Arjun is in love with this Radhika....I have to do something before he seriously decides to keep his marriage''

Arjun keeps on stealing glances at Radhika....who was busy smiling at talking to her mom...Radhika catches Arjun watching her she nervously tugs her hair and lowers her eyes...Arjun smiles at her blushing...Nandini burns

Sam reaches Birdsong and directly goes to Arjun's cabin...she asks Zubin; ''where is Arjun''

Zubin; ''On leave...performing pooja for his successful marriage''

Sam POV; 'which won't last now''

Radhika stands infront of the idol while pandit does the preparation for the ritual, she folds her hands closes her eyes and prays; ''Please God ...give me some way to prove my innocence I want to end this sham as soon as possible'' Arjun watches her innocently praying...Arjun loved her simplicity and truth fullness and somehow he enjoyed bickering with her...

Arjun; ''It's just a stone idol....your prayers are falling on deaf ears''

Radhika; '' Sir...Are you the spokesman of God...that you are answering on his behalf''

Arjun; ''What's about being spokes person...its so simple...if he would have been there...there never would have been so much wrong around...innocent would have never suffered''

Radhika; ''Sir who are you judge right or wrong, guilty or innocent...when you yourself are walking on a wrong path...let's just not argue Sir...I don't want to talk''

Arjun; ''Why do you keep calling me Sir...we are married call me Arjun''

Radhika; ''No I can't...it's not correct''

Arjun; ''Why ??? it's a simple sweet name A-R-J-U-N''

Radhika; ''Sweet??? Coated with bitter gourd...''

Arjun took steps toward Radhika ; ''Call me Arjun''

Radhika pressed her lips; ''Sir Ma...''Arjun turned and Radhika escaped...he smiled at her tactics....Radhika saw Nandini bringing Mala...she was worried for Mala...Radhika stood near the stairs as Mala approached her she slipped Radhika screamed ;''Ma'' Nandini caught her arm...and helped her once Mala was inside Nandini threatened Radika; ''Keep your eyes open Radhika...in the mission of saving Sam you might lose your loved one'' Nandini walked off ....leaving Radhika worried...and angry..

Sam's anger was at peak....she expected Arjun to join BS today but he went for a puja with his so called wife...why did he agree when this marriage meant nothing...but her clouded mind easily directed the blame on Radhuka- 'that bhenji must have compelled Arjun....do whatever you like Radhika try as much as you want...I will take my Arjun away from you''

Neil was sitting in his cabin rolling the pen....he was replaying all the events since Arjun walked into their lives...suddenly he called Piyali telling Samrat on the engagement day that Nandini is the same Nandini who worked with them in the initial years of BS...a smile covered his features...Neil thought; 'time for history lessons...Chashni cannot be wrong...I have to get these records...but no one should know about it...Neil knew Mini a lady in her 50s...kept all the records she was there since Samrat started this company...she was too loyal to Samrat and Piyali..now how turn to her in his favour was all Neil had to think....Neil thought of having a cup of coffee he moved out as crossed the work stations he heard Zubin; ''Never expected Radhika to be so mean....she didn't even care about Sam...her best friend''