Chapter 22

Radhika woke up and looked around Arjun had already left the bed...she heard the water sound from the wash room...Radhika tied her hair into a bun unlocked the door and pulled her clothes out of her suitcase... Arjun walked out only in his track pants water dripping from his hair...Radhika gave him a look and quickly averted her gaze...her cheeks went red...Arjun smiled at her embarrassed face....he took his time wiping his body ...Radhika picked her clothes and started walking towards the wash room...Arjun blocked her path....Radhika tried moving sideways but he would move with her.... Radhika got annoyed; ''Sir please let me pass''

Arjun; ''Why are you not looking at me Radhika.....am I looking that bad''

Radhika; ''because you are not properly dressed...Sir please let me go'' Arjun started moving towards Radhika making her retreat she collided the cupboard...Arjun placed his arms on either side of Radhika....she was very uncomfortable nervous her heart was racing ...she softly and timidly spoke ; '' Sir please let me go''

Before Arjun could respond... Nia screamed; ''Di Lizard above you head'' Radhika panicked jumped threw everything and hugged Arjun tightly.....Nia winked at Arjun and left Arjun's heart beat increased....Radhika was holding him tightly with her head buried in his bare chest and her warm breath tingling his senses making him go wild...he moved his palm on her back... Radhika realized her state ...she moved back picked her clothes and ran to the wash room....Arjun wiped his face and took a deep breath to calm his senses...he quickly wore his t-shirt and moved out of the room...

Nia was going to the kitchen....she saw Teji...clicking pictures of the natural surroundings visible from the balcony...she quietly walked towards him and stood behind him...but Teji was completely engrossed.....Nia screamed coming close to ear...making Teji slip...Nia laughed and clapped....and teji forgot his pain...he kept watching her mid night black eyes ....flawless skin and long hairs...she was like Radhika but a bold version ....he kept looking at her ...Nia waved her hand infront of his eyes to wake him up...and then lightly slapped him....she smiled and left and Teji kept looking in the direction where she disappeared ...

When Riddhima woke up she found Sam playing with her daughter....Riddhima smiled; ''Sam...for how long have you been up''

Sam smiled; ''I think the baby was up by 2:00 AM ... since that time we have beem playing ...I din''t realize it was morning''

Riddhima giggled; ''So this is the reason...I could sleep soundly...thanks...'' Riddhima after a pause asked a question... ''Sam...you are going ahead with Dadji's plan.... But it might hurt you bad''

Sam smiled; ''Di whatever will happen will be a part of a plan...but what Radhika went through was more painful.... I am ready for it ...by the way can I bath her today'' Ridddhima smiled and nodded

Mala called everyone for breakfast...Ankush was sweating he had to initiate the plan as directed by Dadaji... Ankush was annoyed with Sam and Arjun but he wasn't the one to insult anyone...and this exactly he had to do with Sam in presence of Radhika...Neil was pumping energy in Ankush; ''Its just a plan....nothing is real''

Ankush; ''you should read Dadaji's script... I don't think any dialogue writer would have written something like he did...I just hope Sam forgives me...''

Neil; ''Sam won't mind I know her''

Ankush ; ''Neil please tell me everything will be fine....'' Neil smiled and patted his back...and they walked to wards the breakfast room....he looked around everyone was there except Radhika....Sam gave him a thumbs up...Radhika walked in and everyone was alert...she greeted everyone and had to sit next to Arjun....as her dear family did not leave a single place vacant for her....Dadaji coughed to signal Ankush to start...Ankush took almighty's name and started; ''So Sam for how long you will be staying at our place'' Radhika was surprised at Ankush's rude tone...but kept quite