Chapter 41

Arjun's place

Arjun stood at the window...the way Avantika looked at him was melting his heart...he felt connected to her....he couldn't understand...why her pain filled eyes bothered his heart....Arjun all frustrated hid his face in his palms...Radhika who was herself lost was thinking about bewildered Neil....he had asked for ARjun's hair sample....when Radhika asked if he knew Arjun's parents he said yes...but refused to disclose their identity...Radhika walked out of the washroom and found lost ARjun at the window...she wrapped her arms around his middle kissing his back...Arjun smiled; ''Why so disturb''

Radhika; ''Arjun do you trust me....will you hate me if you know that I did good for you without letting you know''

Arjun pulled her infront; ''Hey .....I might get angry but I know you will never do anything that might harm me....''

Radhika went on her toes and pecked his cheeks; ''Arjun I love you so much....but sometimes I am scared...what if I lose you''

Arjun moved his fingers through her dark hair; ''if you want to get pampered....you don't have to be emotional....I can pamper you any day'' Arjun cupped her face tilting it towards his face he moved close to her lips..''Radhika Arjun Mehra....no one can separate you from me....I fought to be with you...and I love you so much...its you who completes me....when you are around I don't need anyone...'' Arjun smiled at Radhika's emotional eyes he covered her lips gently with his....pouring all his affection and love on her....Radhika's lips moved in sync with his....Arjun moved to her jaw ...and then neck planting numerous kisses....Radhika kissed his eyes his forehead ...before hugging him tight...Arjun lifted her up and walked to his bed....Radhika kept her head on his shoulder...her POV; 'I know you will be angry ...hurt....but I will take all....I will keep your heart intact....'

2 days later

Neil knew his aunt had seen Rana...he had already submitted the hair samples ....report was due in few days...he knew the result but he wanted to know from Rana what was the reason he was hid the truth about Arjun for so long...Neil's was so angry on Rana..that he was throwing away the belongings in his cabin just in search his bike keys....Sam stood at the door watching a disturbed Neil...she asked him; ''Neil...whats wrong''

Neil without looking at her answered; ''nothing....I am busy can you leave me alone''

Sam felt strange...she walked to him and held Neil's arm; ''Talk to me...I can feel you are disturbed....share it''

Neil jerked his arm; ''U can feel right??? then why can't you see I need to be alone.....we are engage doesn't me you are free to dance on my head...'' Sam was shocked...confused she couldn't understand the reason for this out busts...she backed turned around and walked out of the cabin....Sam wiped her eyes but was surprised to see Arjun standing with his arms folded...she tried hiding but he stopped her; ''Its ok Sam....take a break'' Sam gave him a thankful smile and walked off

Arjun barged inside Neil's cabin; ''Now what was the reason for being so rude to Sam....''

Neil looked up....he felt his head would bursts ;he was concealing too many things....and being aware of his relationship with Arjun and not able to express it was killing him.....his brother had gone through a lot all his childhood....and Neil wanted him happy....he just walked to Arjun hugging him tight....Arjun was confused...but he responded the hug; ''Neil speak...you are scaring me''

Neil; ''Just trust me for 2 days....you will know all...please Arjun...don't question me now''

Ajun held Neil tightly by his shoulders; ''Promise me you wil come to me ....and stop taking all out on Sam....where ever you are going...first go and make up to her'' Neil wanted to protest but Arjun turned bossy....for first time Neil loved his bossy attitude....he pecked ARjun's cheek leaving Arjun shocked....Neil ran to the terrace to pacify Sam