Chapter 29

Ankush and Nia were leaving for Mumbai....they had accompanied Riddhima along with Nia's parents to Delhi....Anukush was confused with Nia and Riddhima's behaviour...both looked tensed confused and lost...but he ignored thinking Riddhima might be disturbed due to her divorce and Nia being emotional going far from the family...Ankush brushed his thoughts aside his thoughts...he had ro think how to break the news to Radhika....

Neil's house

Neil saw Radhika taking a walk in the lawn he went and started walking behind her...keeping a safe distance....Radhika suddenly stopped and Neil collided with her....Radhika turned around and looked at Neil; ''Neil why are you following me''

Neil; ''Chashni what are you so confused about you ...you love Arjun you have accepted him by heart now whats the fight all about ''

Radhika; ''Don't know Neil ... I want to go back and I am happy about it but I am scared too...what if my decision turns out to be wrong one ...''

Neil; ''I understand....big decisions come with confusion....but Chashni decisions of heart and not taken by thinking about good bad past or future....just go along with the flow give your best and everything will be perfect...and if not I am always there'' Radhika smiled and Neil patted her cheek....she wished and was walking towards the room...Neil called her.... ''Chashni....Arjun had bought a gift for you wear that in the morning I will drop you to your husband's house'' Radhika walked back to Neil and gave him abone crushing hug; ''You are a darling''

Neil; ''Yes I am ....and I will miss you being around this house.....'' Neil broke the hug and gave Radhika a cute smile before walking back with her inside the house

Next Morning Radhika was dressed in the Sari Arjun bought for her....she looked at herself and smiled....Radhika glanced at the room which had become hers for past 2-3 months....she was happy but she knew she would be missing Prerna and Neil a lot....Radhika walked out with her luggage...prerna was waiting for her in the hall....she gave radhika a loving smile....Radhika hugged Prerna affectionately....Prena rubbed her back and carssed her hair; ''You came here as neil's friend ....but now leaving as my daughter....don't forget this is your house too....'' Radhika was emotional she just hummed in response....Prerna wiped her tears...and looked at Neil ; ''tell Arjun to keep my daughter happy....or else he will have to deal with me'' Neil chuckled ....

Neil pulled his car outside Arjun's house....he opened the door for Radhika and gestured her to step into her new life; ''I took you from here 3 months back...stating its over....I am asking you to give your life a chance....go sweety your crazy husband must have not slept for whole night''

Radhika ; ''Neil ....I need a promise''

Neil; ''Done...''

Radhika; ''From here you will straight away go to Sam and clear everything out....and don't make that face because you promised''

Neil gave Radhika a blank stare; ''You trapped me in making a promise....fine will go...see you at Bird Song''

Radhika watched Neil driving away....she turned and looked at her home happily....Radhika walked towards the door...her heart was again full of dreams and hope....but before she could press the door bell...Arjun opened the door to welcome her....He smiled wide at her and extended his hand....Radhika took it....Arjun brought her in and locked the door....he turned to her and watched her happily looking at the house....Arjun walked to Radhika and pulled her in a warm hug from behind...Radhika kept her palms on Arjun's hands around her waist ; ''How did you know it was me''

Arjun replied keeping his chin on her shoulder and his eyes closed; ''I couldn't sleep due to excitement...I had seen Neil dropping you ....and decided to wait till he leaves''