Chapter 46

Nia was out with Teji Zubin and Kritika....these four had made a gang and would hangout together quite often....they had planned to do shopping for Sam's wedding.....Nia was busy doing cat walk infront of teji...and Zubin Kritika were watching  love struck  couple as if they were watching a movie.....suddenly Zubin's eye caught someone ; ''What is she doing in Mumbai''

Teji turned; ''Bonnie ....???''

Kritika; ''Hope this time she doesn't create trouble for Arjun-Radhika....''

Nia; ''What do you mean?''

Zubin narrated all....Nia turned to Teji; ''So you had feelings for her''

Teji stammered looking at Nia's angry expression; ''Ahh....it was just a crush''

Zubin; ''OMG that means....she knows what Anuj is upto....she was dating him...but how to get things out of her''

Nia smiled; ''Ok ....you had a crush on her Teji...you will get the details for us''

Teji; ''What ??? No.....why and how will she tell me anything..why would she trust me'' Teji looked at the three they were smirking at him....; '' no...No way'' Teji gave up...ok ; ''Now I have to act like a love struck puppy''

Kritika laughed; ''that you alrady are..what say Nia...just that he have to pretend that Bonnie is your love''

Nia pulled his collar; ''Don't get cozy or I will kill you'' Teji blinked and the gulped

radhika was busy in doing Haldi preparations it was NeSam Halidi and Menhdi today...and the groom was throwing too many tantrums...Avantika and Prerna were sitting holding their heads they had to finish Neil's ritual and go to Sam's place...but Neil was acting all pricey ..he had put across a condition that everybody will apply just a little haldi for namesake... incase someone breaks the rule...he won't complete the ritual...Radhika frowned....then smiled...everyone obliged Neil's rules...Radhika looked at Prerna and smiled it was her turn...she dipped her two fingers in the bowl...as Neil was watching and touched it on Neil's face...Neil relaxed...Radhika smirked dipped her complete palms in Haldi and painted Neil's face....Neil was being made to sit inside a big metal tub...he spoke all annoyed; ''Chashni ...you..''

But before he could think of a move Prerna poured the whole pot of scented cold water on him..making him shiver and huff...everybody clapped as the ritual got completed breaking Neil's rule...Avantika wrapped a towel around Shivering Neil trying to control her laughter ..Neil looked at his aunt; ''Keep you DIL in check....I will avenge this''

Avantika; ''Its between you and her...no one will interfere now go change'' Avantika asked radhika to change too as they were leaving for Sam's place....Radhika pulled a pink saree out ...she quickly changed , standing infront of the mirror Radhika was adjusting her pleats when Arjun wrapped his arm around her bare waist; ''My favourite color on my favorite person...you look like strawberry pastry write now''

Radhika smiled; ''And you look like a kadwa Karela ....please go hurry up before ma pulls your ear''

Arjun frowned; ''So this what I get in return of true affection''

Radhika turned around; ''WOW what a dialogue... Mr Mehra you are getting nothing...so be a good boy and get ready''

Radhika tried moving and Arjun gripped her ; ''Mrs Arjun Mehra...guess you forgot who am I ... I am.....I have always taken what I desired....''

Radhika squeezed her nose and replied mischievously; ''Not Till I walked along destroying your plans.... and about getting what you desired....knock knock....I happened to you against your wish Mr. attitude'' Radhika walked out of Arjun's arms adjusting her bangles and jewellery....Arjun smirked pulling her back harshly