Chapter 18

Radhika was left shocked with Arjun's move...she was standing there like a stone.... 'how can he do that...Arjun Sir was never this kind of a man'.... Neil said something but Radhika did not respond...Neil held her tightly and shook her violently...Radhika came back to her senses and cried...Neil hugged her ...for Radhika Neil this hug was just pure care but for Sam who witnessed it was a moment between 2 people who loved who loved each other deeply

Arjun after reaching his house cursed himself... ''Arjun Mehra...why you had to behave like a total jerk....she is your wife and she has some dignity...you insulted her....you should apologize ....'' But his other side strongly opposed... ''Atleast you know she loves you... may be for a second but she did respond'' Arjun smiled...but he again hid is face in his palms.... ''she never deserved this kind of behaviour.. I will apolozise ...I insulted her...and should aplogize''

Sam was standing near the window recalling all the events....Radhika thanking Neil ...Neil's continuous support for Radhika...their hug in the parking....Manya brought Sam coffee... ''You look upset''

Sam; ''No just worried''

Manya; ''Why??? BS is doing good....Mom has started normalizing... I know it will take time for her to accept dad back.. so just chill''

Sam; ''I worried that I might lose Neil forever''

Manya's ears were alert now... ''What about him''

Sam; ''I think he loves Radhika.... All my life I had my true love right infront of me yet I never realized now when I want him desperately....he seems have forgotten me completely''

Manya smirked... her POV; 'Stupid....he is angry ...but I will use this in my favour''

Manya in sugar coated voice; ''Sammy you should rest we will think about it later''

Radhika tried sleeping but all she could remember was Arjun's lips against hers...she cursed herself for responding....she never wanted to...but her heart gave up...that feeling was a bliss...radhika groaned in frustration...and left the bed....she went to the terreace to get some air...Radhika folded her arms to her chest and took a deep breath..when she herad Neil; ''Couldn't sleep ??? Me too....Love!.... thy name misery''

Radhika; ''Its nothing like that''

Neil; ''you love him....and you responded...am I right''

Radhika replied irritated; ''Why are you talking about it''

Neil; ''because you tortured me that day about Sam...'' Radhika frowned and Neil chuckled; ''jokes apart....because I can open my heart to you and you to me''

Radhika; ''Neil....people are poiting fingers at you now...they doubt our relationship..I think I should move out''

Neil; ''And confirm their doubt...dumb...Chashni...who are these people ...99%... we don't even know them...their existence dosen't matter to us ...they why their lame words would...chill....so what say I will prepare coffee...because neither you will sleep nor I'' radhika smiled and Neil went to get coffee for both.

Radhika reached her office...and was welcomed with applauding colleagues ,flowers and best wishes....she smiled and thanked them...Anuj watched her...she thanked everyone personally....Anuj kept his palm on his chest...he felt the thudding of his heart...Radhika was able to make his heart skip a beat...Bonnie had tears in her eyes when she watched Anuj eyeing Radhika.... She loved him...and was in no mood of losing him...she decided to call Arjun...

Arjun; ''Bonnie....I have nothing for you...''

Bonnie; ''Not for me...but for your precious wife...if you love her...take her far from Anuj...he is falling for her every second...be quick Arjun you might just lose the most precious possession of your life''