Chapter 35

After reaching hrishikesh the guys decided to discuss on the case....Arjun wanted to get over with it...Ankush took them to main hall and started to discuss the case.... Shiv ; Ankush Arjun be prepared....they are going to throw dirt on you guys...for making Saral mentally unstable for committing the crime''

Ankush; ''I am worried about Riddhima and Choti....its difficult for a girl to take things on her charater...and what if they go upto Pari...the way they disowned her ....I doubt the worst''

Shiv Clenhed his jaw...Arjun coughed to make him aware for his sourroundings and then spoke; ''Radhika is meantally ready...Shiv can we have a close court discussion''

Shiv; ''Yes...we will have that...I am on to it and Ankush...if they raise a finger on Riddhima Radhika or Pari....they will pay a heavy price''

Neil frowned; ''And how''

Shiv; ''I am planning to put a defamation case on them...they will have to pay the penalty through their nose''

Neil; ''Good one....plus... I and Sam are the witness how he tourched Radhika during the time they were engadged ''

Arjun; ''Shiv will this be over in one hearing''

Shiv nodded positive.....they turned quite when Radhika and Sam bought them tea and snacks....Sam happily told neil.... ''Neil if everything goes well... Mala aunty is planning a small Pooja along with Pari's ear piercing ceremony she is already 5 months now...it will be fun''

Shiv coughed over hot tea...he was horrified with the thought...he just wanted to grab Pari and run to mountains...all Mishras appread like sadist to him....and Neil was no less...he gulped looking at Sam's happy expression; ''Almost... not yet 5...she is just 4.5 months old....Are you a sadist or what...you are talking about piercing her tiny small soft eras with a needle and then celebrating it...God woman...you are scaring me''

Radhika smiled; ''Neil its common....and its good to get it done when they are young... skin hardens as they grow''

Arjun pleaded ; ''Radhika I guess it can be done once she is one....I mean...think of the pain''

Before radhika could respond SHiv got up; ''Excuse me....I think I am dizzy of driving can you show me the wash room'' radhika Nodded and took him to daddaji's room which was the closest....Arjun just rubbed his temple...he knew SHiv was over thinking now....Shiv splashed water on his face...he mentally scolded himself and ordered his heart to be in control....but no way he could handle this...he came out and started looking for Riddhima....instead he saw Pari on a bed lying on her stomach busy with her toys... Shiv peeped outside and found no one...she quickly picked Pari up and whispered smiling wide; ''Hi angle...'' Pari smiled letting out a happy squeal...Shiv gently held her tiny head with one palm as she kept looking at him...Shiv's eyes were locked with her...he forgot everything...he gently pulled her to his chest....she mumbled before gripping his shirt...Shiv's arms cocooned her completely....she pecked her forehead; ''There is no way I am loosing....this case or you....you are my angle now...I won't let anyone take you from me'' Pari seemed to agree as she started rubbing her her small face on to his chest....before laying it on his shoulder...Dadaji saw this from the door his smiled because he understood all...Shiv laid Pari on the bed and arranged the pillows so that she doesn't fall....he sneaked out without noticing dadaji ....Dadaji kept studying Riddhima and SHiv every now then during the dinner...asking Riddhima to serve Shiv....Arjun understood...Shiv had blown his cover off...he gave Dadaji a smile which he returned with his experienced one........ SHiv left for his hotel after dinner...

Mumbai

Nia had told Prerna that she had a office party over the weekend....Prerna agreed without a doubt....Nia dressed herself in a beautiful olive green dress....twisting her hair into messy plait...she approved her look greeted Prerna and left....Rishi was waiting for her at some distance from Neil's house....he smiled looking at tip toeing Nia....she looked beautiful...fresh like a morning rose...he got down and opened the passenger seat door of her...Rishi took the wheel; ''You look beautiful''