Chapter 15

It was Teji's first day at Dreamz....when he entered there was a kind of celebration going on since they were just 15 member company....the Dreamz founder quickly asked him join...he stated; ''Teji guess you are lucky for us...we are merging into a Bigger Brand...no more loan instalments...a better office....and yes guys they are giving us the freedom to work our away''

Teji; ''Which company are we merging with...and its a merger or complete acquisition ''

Founder; '' we can't disclose that till all the proceedings are done....its just 2 days....but everything is there in the contract Oh forgot..we have to sign a legal contract that none of us will leave before 2 years....since you are new...please let me know you decision in today.

Teji thought for a moment and agreed to sign the contract...because not even in his wildest dream could think it to be bird song...as the company was doing good...but not exceptionally outstanding...he went to the cabin of founder member and signed the contract....without reading it

Bonnie was burning...in last one week...Radhika's ideas ...plans had impressed most of the top level people...Anuj's was trusting her ideas blindly and she was working really hard....It was 9 in the night and only 2 days were left for presentation...Anuj was leaving when he found Radhika working ...he smiled looking at her she was so immersed in her work...that he had missed the time....Anuj thought...'Cute no actually she is beautiful...her simplicity adds a charm to her beauty' he lightly slapped himself...''its 9 PM Radhika...you can complete the rest tomorrow...come I will drop you home''

Radhika quickly packed ...took the CD and gave to Anuj; ''This is the final draft...keep it safe...I don't want a false blame again...and thanks for the offer...but my friend is waiting downstairs''

Anuj; ''You haven't forgotten for the Maybelline thing...it wasn't personal''

Radhika; ''yes it wasn't personal...but I learn my lesson quick...goodnight'' Radhika walked off ...Neil was waiting for her she quickly hopped on and they drove off

Anuj smiled his POV; ''No wonder Arjun Mehra is in love with you''

Neil Arjun and Sam were in a meeting...they had to discuss on Lancome launch it was a huge opportunity...

Arjun; ''What do you suggest Neil''

Neil; ''They want a full circle campaign...lets distribute in the team....but we need something different''

Sam; ''Neil you have some rough draft we did and then rejected for Maybelline would like to see them once...it might help'' Neil pulled out the pen drive and gave it to Sam ....he got a call and left the room....Sam inserted the Pen drive....and was looking for presentations when she stumbled on a folder by name Goa fun ...she smiled and opened it...but the pictures bought her to tears...Arjun looked at her; ''Sam...did you get those drafts''

Sam ; ''Check for yourself ....excuse me'' she left the room in a hurry

Arjun was bewildered but he went ahead and checked...Sam had left the folder open...Radhika!!! He saw his most beloved face after 15 days...Arjun quickly copied it in his pendrive....and closed the folder''

Neil was talking to Prerna ...who informed him that she will be out of station for a day regarding her NGO work....Neil disconnected and suddenly realised that Goa pics were there in the pen-drive....he ran towards the board room...but found Arjun coming towards him...''here ...your pendrive....Neil I don't think those drafts are of any help...we need something better'' Neil nodded....the way Arjun behaved looked as if he didn't see the folder...Neil felt relieved...Arjun's POV; 'Now none of you will see what they expect....no one will know my heart from now'