Chapter 3

Radhika goes inside her room after Arjun leaves....she finds his laptop and mails Sam...hoping Sam might understand why and what she did...Radhika checks her phone and sees 20 missed calls from Neil...she thinks for a minute...and calls him...Neil answers immediately; ''Chashni....I was so worried...why didn't you answer my calls''

Radhika; ''because I had just had the most amazing welcome of my life....leave all that why did you call?''

Neil; ''Not over the phone...meet me now''

Radhika; ''Now?? Let me try I will message you the place once I leave'' Radhika quickly changes into a blue plane chiffon sari as her mother advices her wear sari for few days...she message Neil the meeting location

Nandini watches Radhika leaving and calls Arjun; '' Radhika is going out to meet someone ...she did not answer my question...I doubt she has some proff on us''

Arjun; ''I will handle'' Arjun feels angry on knowing she is meeting someone secretly...but meeting Sam was important as well. He decided to confront Radhika in the night

Cuppa Vile Parle east

Neil is anxiously waiting for Radhika....he watches her entering the coffee parlour and waves at her...Radhika smiles and walks to the table...Neil gets and gives her and arm hug...but in the process he unintentionally keeps his palm on her bruised arm...Radhika let out a painful groan but controls...Neil is taken aback..a day of wedding and she is hurt.; ''Chashni...what wrong...did he hurt you...please tell me I know you cannot hurt anyone you are hiding something...wait why is your foot bandaged''

Radhika lightly smiles; ''Thank you... for still trusting me...but for now I cannot tell you anything''

Neil; ''Chashni I can help you...and I want to...you are my friend....please''

Radhika; ''No Neil...Sam needs you more...I will fight my battle...but will ask your help in case I need it''

Neil extended his palm; ''Promise me that'' Radhika smiles and keeps her palm on Neil's...

Neil; ''Fine come we will have pani puri...then will drop you''

Radhika; ''pani puri is fine but don't come to drop me...please understand'' Neil looks at her dull face and agrees.

Opposite to CUPPA...Aryan's restaurant

Arjun greets waiting Sam with a hug...she hugs him back without any apprehensions as if they are still in relationship....that surprises Arjun but he was happy about it

Sam; ''I don't want to know what happened why it happened...why you married that small town girl...do you still love me''

Arjun; ''Yes Sam...this is why I am here...I want to throw her out of my life...her presence disgusts me''

Sam; ''Fine Arjun...but you will do aas I say...if you want my trust back''

Arjun; ''Yes I will''

Sam; ''Fine meet you at Bird Song tomorrow.....please answer my calls''

Arjun; ''I always do that...I love you Sam...can I drop you home'' Sam nodded and walked to Arjun's car in a wiining posture...but something halted Arjun's steps....across the road...Radhika was enjoying pani puri with a guy...who had his back to Arjun and had tied a handkerchief on his head...she was happily talking to him...and the guy kept pulling her cheeks every now and then...Arjun burned to see another man's hand on her skin...Arjun wanted to know who he was...he decided to take a you turn...Sam was surprised; ''Arjun this is not the right route''