Chapter 24

Arjun and his gang were busy in packing....they were leaving for Delhi... Mala had packed lot of food with them, specially for Sam...who had alredy asked Mala to prepare a list of snacks which she can take with her to Mumbai...Radhika knocked the guest room and Neil answered he looked at Radhika and smiled....Neil called Teji and dragged him out so that Radhika-Arjun can have few moments...Arjun sat on the bed and watched her walking to him...Radhika stopped at a distance Arjun saw some confusion and hesitation in her body language...he extended his hand and pulled her forward..He locked her body in his arms and looked up to her face....which was still bent down... Arjun smiled ; ''If you are going to look only towards the floor then I might have to lie down on the floor...''

Radhika smiled and looked at Arjun; ''Sir ... I know everyone is very happy with our decision to give this relationship a chance...but if you want to think again...please do it...I won't coplain''

Arjun took a deep breath and stood up towering her....he did not release her body from his arms...Arjun looked up at the door and spoke; ''Neil...please see no one enters the room'' Radhika looked up shocked

Neil answered chuckling; ''Thanks for offering me the job of door keeper along with copywriter''

Radhika; ''What is Neil doing outside''

Arjun; ''Guarding the door...so that I can answer you ...'' Arjun held her by arms and slowly pushed her to the wall...he leaned to her ear level and whispered; ''If some else would have asked me to give a second thought about my relationship...I would have throttled that person...but what to do...its you...and my condition is hopeless when it comes to you...my anger leaves my body ...I feel as if I am floating in air...''

Radhika looked at his face smiled and then laughed; Arjun Sir ...floating in air...too funny''

Arjun watched her giggling happily...lowered himself and kissed her cheek warmly; ''take care of yourself....and come soon...its me who needs to improve not you...but please don't think about your decision again...I need you ...I want you...I love you''

Arjun kissed her forehead...and moved back...Radhika smiled and walked to the door but before leaving she spoke again... ''Sir I know you don't want to think again but please do...who knows something better might be waiting for you''

Arju gave up; ''Come back to Mumbai...we will discuss in detail...now run before I grab you'' Radhika was startled she quickly ran out of his sight...

Neil came inside the room and found Arjun sitting and in a deep thought ...he sat next to him...observed him and then spoke; ''Mr Devdas...you got Paro...there is no trouble of Chandramukhi...then why do you look so flushed up''

Arjun; ''She keeps on doubting my decision...she thinks getting back together is a mistake...she believes she is not upto my expectations...don't know how to make her believe''

Neil smiled got up and Leaned against the wall... ; ''Who should be blamed for her in-security and low confidence... think Arjun you will have the answers...she is not the Radhika who came to Mumbai 6 months back...that one was positive full of life...and always ready to spread smiles...but this Radhika is scared timid...and not sure about herself...Arjun do you think Anuj cloud have misbehaved with old Radhika...I don't think so...Arjun she kept on going hurting herself to save Sam...and even you from Nandini....but in this process..her self esteem and confidence was crushed by her own people... she is a strong girl..she is still standing ...some one else in her place...would have left everything and eloped to a place where no one cloud find her''

Arjun Knew...even he was to be blamed for this changed Radhika...he looked at Neil; ''What should I do to bring her back''

Neil; ''Make her feel special...tell her why is she perfect for you...prove it to her that she is the most beautiful girl for you...now don't ask me how should you do it ..because procedures differs on case to case basis''