Chapter 51

Radhika was chewing her nails...her reports were not that great...she again looked at her phone ...no message from Sam...now she was sweating....one wrong word by the doc and Arjun will drag her home...Radhika was still lost in thoughts when Arjun tapped her shoulder; ''its our turn''

Radhika nodded ...she gave one look to the corridor and followed Arjun...the elderly doctor looked at the reports and then at the young couple sitting across the table...she could see a nervous Radhika....and ready in action Arjun...she smiled; ''All looks good Mr Mehra....all things are upto the mark...keep going in the same way ..I will prescribe some medicines and vitamins...and see you next month''

Radhika took a deep sigh of relief....wait but her reports said she was deficient....but how...the doctor was still writing the prescription when Sam dashed in; ''Sorry I am late all good''

The doctor gave one sharp look to Sam....Sam returned it with a big smile...doc huffed irritated and went back to her work....Radhika understood all....she got up and hugged Sam; ''Thank you...but how''

Sam; ''later....your pet hawk is watching''

Arjun thanked the doctor and walked out..after collecting repots he looked at Sam; ''why are you here''

Sam; ''same reason as yours''

Arjun; ''I am the father''

Sam; ''The the Aunt.....and double...''

Arjun smiled and looked at Sam –radhika; ''you two together ....something is fishy''

Sam; ''go grab a net and your brother...he might help you in fishing''

Radhika; ''you fought with Neil''

Sam; ''yes..he was snoring.....I couldn't sleep so pushed him off the bed....he is throwing tantrums since morning...let it be....ok Chashni I have to run there is a meeting in BS....will call you in evening...love you''

Sam gave Radhika a loving hug before running away....Arjun watched a widely grinning Radhika; ''now I have a serious doubt on you two''

Radhika made a puppy face; ''I swear Arjun....junior is yours only...the time I conceived ...Sam was too busy to pay attention on me'''

Arjun gave Radhika a surprised look...she was laughing watching his expression...Arjun shook his head; ''God help me if this little one comes out with your sense of humour ...come I will drop you''

Radhika chirped; ''Ice-cream first'' Arjun nodded taking her along with him...

Neil walked inside BS , he was greeted with numerous smiles and many hugs...Neil asked for Sam...Zubin old him she was out for a meeting...Neil walked into Sam's cabin....he was surprised to see that she left her laptop and planner in office...Neil decided to kill time through Sam's laptop...he pressed ALT+CLT+ Del and it asked for password...neil thought smiled wide and entered; 'I LOVE NEIL' ...a message by incorrect password popped up....Neil blinked he again tried but was unsuccessful...Neil POV; 'Sammy you are hiding something for sure...you never locked your laptop...I know you since we were kids...this is something fishy...but what can be the password...ILOVEIDIOT...yes' Neil punched in the keys and pressed enter...it got unlocked...but before her could further explore.. Sam snatched her laptop; bad habit Nei''

Neil smiled; ''what are you hiding...and what meeting was there...where you went empty hands...'''

Sam cocked a brow; ''are you interrogating me''

Neil; ''have to... your actions are too suspicious ... you walk in statating you were out for meeting...without any planner or presentation.....last two nights you were crazily worked on your laptop but did allow meto see it...then the call in midnight...what's up Sam''