Chapter 49

Mehra Mansion

Pratap made a call and in few minutes Mehra Mansion had all senior Police officers in the hall....Anuj made a call to the house staff and he answered as per Pratap's command...the call was traced so was the location

Arjun; ''Let's go now''

Pratap; ''Nia do you exactly know the direction of the sound''

Nia; ''Yes uncle....it appears to be a basement...under my room''

Pratap checked the time it was around 2:00 AM; '' According to the old owner he had constructed an underground garage for his vehicles....but then got it sealed for some reason....plus the property was sold in 2 pieces...one which Arjun owns and the other whose owners are not in the country....the house is locked for 6 years...anyone can get in easily...and the basement had entry from inside of the other part of the house ....Neil Arjun Ankush and Nia....we are leaving....rest stay back''

Sam; ''But I want to...''

Pratap kept his hand on Sam's head; ''No Sam...with Nandini I can''t put you in danger...but I promise to bring radhika home...''

Neil; ''Mamu..what if he gets alert..its midnight sound and commotion might alert him''

Pratap; ''I am ready Neil....there is a Jagrata (A grand prayer ceremony to worship godess Durga)...happening in Ankush's locality...and it will go on till we have radhika back''

Neil smiled; ''The sound will cover our work....and the people attending jagrata will refrain Anuj from leaving the spot'' Pratap grinned...

Arjun ; ''I will kill him today....''

Mala had been inconsolable since the day Radhika went missing....Avantika was trying her level best to console her...but on the other hand she understood her pain too...Avantika looked at Riddhima who had not slept a wink since she landed in Mumbai was completely distorted ....she hadn't even touched food..niether was she worried about her small daughter....if not for Shiv Pari would have wailed the house upside down...Prerna walked to Riddhima; ''you should rest...I will take care of Mala ji''

Riddhima; ''I can't ....I don't know why everything falls on radhika...''

Prerna; ''its not that...keep faith...she will be back before morning....I know that''

Riddhima; ''I hope she isn't hurt or scarred ...that might haunt her''

Avantika interrupted; ''As much as I know radhika...she is not the one to accept defeat...she will be back by morning

Anuj's Hideout

Radhika sat there in the dark room looking at the wall opposite to her...she didn't knew where she was what day or what time was it.....how long she will be there...All she knew was Arjun coming for her.... yes she trusted him...more than anything. Radhika rested her body on the small cot in the room and closed her eyes...she kept her palm on her tummy; ''Don''t worry little one....daddy will find us''

Anuj laughed starling Radhika; ''Oh dear!!! You are responsible for this misery.....had you accepted my proposal then...this child would have been mine''

Radhika lifted herself up glaring at Anuj; ''I would rather die ....and I am so happy that I rejected you''

Anuj moved closer..he whispered; '' How about now....there is no one around....who will save you now....I have been waiting to do this since long ''Anuj''s arm moved dangerously closed....but someone stopped it

Nandini held a gun on Anuj's forehead; ''I had warned you....no one will touch her....she is my prey, I will kill anyone trying to sabotage my plan''