Chapter 33

The permission of one drink went to thress four and five Radhika was out and Nia was turning crazy....she was laughing at every small thing....Ankush was holding his head..looking at his two sisters going all mad...Rishi for whom Nia had always been a kid....now looked like a gorgeous grown up lady....he smiled looking at her cute antics and averted his gaze she was Ankush's sister....Radhika was sitting with Sam who was trying to control her drunk Chashni...Radhika hugged and kissed Sam's cheek; '' you know miss ...Sam is my best friend.. Sammy and I love you''

Sam rolled her eyes Radhika had spoken this line 10th time...and talking to her as if Sam was a third person; ''I know Chashni...now be a good girl and have this lemonade''

Radhika laughed; ''No.....you are my best friend'' Sam banged her head...and looked at Neil.....Neil gestured her to move....he gave Radhika an arm hug and said; ''Chashni....you are a good girl right''

Radhika thought for good 5 min and responded; ''I don't know I am confused....you tell me am I good girl'' Radhika looked at Neil with lot of expectations and smiled like a kid....

Neil nodded; '' yes you are the best...''

Radhika screamed loudly; ''Thank u....By the way who are you...leave it....Call that Arjun and tell him...I am the best.... go tell him I am good and not a panoti'' Now it was hard to control for Sam she started laughing

Neil was having fun...he looked at ARjun who was sitting with his eyes covered by his palm....Neil smiled turned to Radhika and spoke; ''Arjun is a bad guy right''

Radhika went into thinking mode again then smiled wide; ''Nope he is sweeeeeeteeeeeeessssst.....I love him'' Arjun smiled at her cute confession...and Ankush excused himself....there was no way he could hear all the love blabbering of his sister...Sam was recording all this

Neil; ''But he called you panoti.....he is a very bad guy''

Radhika got up stood on the table glaring Neil'; ''NO...he is not bad you are bad....because you are calling him...bad... Say sorry now!''

Neil; ''No I won't what will you do'' Radhika huffed and pulled Neil's hair with both hands...shocking all of them....Arjun laughed now....Neil growled; ''Save me Arjun....or else I will be going home bald....Chashni is turning dangerous''

Arjun held Radhika's hands from behind locking her gently'; ''its ok Radhika leave him....he is sorry''

Radhika looked at ARjun and complained like a child; ''then ask him to say sorry''

Sam looked at Neil; ''Say sorry because I won't marry a bald Neil''

Neil; ''Chashni ....I am sorry...please spare my hair''

Radhika curled her lip and pointed her forefinger at Neil warning him; ''Last time....I am forgiving...you....next time my buddy will beat you black and Blue''

Neil smiled emotionally; ''Who is your buddy''

Radhika smiled wide; ''My Niel'' Sam smiled

Neil looked at Radhika and pecked her forehead; ''Arjun take her home...before she pulls another stunt...'' Arjun helped Radhika down on the floor...and walked her to the car...he called Ankush and got to know that Nia was giving another rocking performance...she had assumed herself to be Veeru of Sholay....calling Teji as Jai....and Ankush seemed to be villain mausi....between her and her basanti Rishi....

Arjun huffed and told Ankush he was waiting for them....but Nia calling Rishi as her love interest even in a drunken state ...alerted his mind....his POV; 'This Rishi is the real villain...first Radhika then Sam....and now Nia...god she is a baby...have to talk to her...and why the hell Ankush couldn't get a better partner'