Chapter 16

Hrishikesh

Dilip and Ankush were sitting holding their head....Mala has refused food she was on a hunger strike with one demand that Radhika should go back to Arjun...Dilip tried convincing her but she was adamant finally Dadaji intertwined... ''Mala have patience beta with time everything will fall into place....right now choti is full of anger...she won't understand anything....give her some time''

Mala; ''Why is she angry...it should be us who should be angry on her for leaving a good guy like Arjun...she should understand his point of view too...and here this Ankush is adamant on sending Saral to Jail what will happen to Riddhima...''

Dadaji; ''Saral should be punished....and Riddhima herself is supporting Ankush...and for choti I promise you will bring them together...but give her some time '....now have something '' Mala agreed

Mumbai

Radhika got up late....she quickly got ready her hair were still wet she decided to set them in office....Neil dropped her ...promising to pick her up in the evening....Radhika quickly went to her place and started her work...moving her fingers through her partially dried hairs...Anuj watched her and smiled...she looked cute ...Anuj called Radhika to his cabin...he enjoyed observing her...Radhika went inside his cabin...Anuj asked her to sit ; '' Radhika from today Chirag will work with you...Chirag was little uncomfortable at the way Radhika looked at him... Radhika got distracted by Anuj's voice... ''Radhika Lancome has goy amazing coverage through your campaign....so we have decided to nominate you for best copy writer award....so this calls for a celebration what say''

Radhika smiled; ''let me win the award after that yes...fo now I would like to go back to my work'' She greeted Anju and left his cabin...Anuj took a deep breath and smiled; ''Sorry Arjun ....I think I am going to keep her for life''

Anuj was still smiling when Bonnie barged in... ''Did you check the headlines....''

Anuj; ''What so important...did Arjun decided to leave the worldly pleasures and reside in Himalayas''

Bonnie; ''I guess you would be doing that soon....BS acquired 2 advertising firms...with it their accounts and staff...and you thought they weren't doing good''

Anuj jerked up from his place...he quickly checked the details online...this meant BS was still miles ahead of them...he looked at Bonnie and spoke hiding is worry; ''Arjun won't harm Samurdra till I have his wife''

Bonnie; ''You are wrong...he will keep harming you till you keep her...and if you are planning to keep her...he will ruin you and take her...its still time...get rid for her''

Anuj screamed ; ''Shut up...has any one ever cracked a deal as big as this one...I need her and will take maximum out of her...send the BD manager to my cabin now'' Bonnie smirked and left.

BS

Sam was wild since morning....since the news of acquisition was out...she had been getting calls to congratulate...or for meetings...Arjun walked in BS with a proud smile....he watched the way people were busy...none of them had work so much in last 2 yrs...Sam had assigned accounts and presentations to almost everyone...and her temper regarding the deadline..was keeping everyone on toes...Arjun walked into her cabin and found her screaming on Zubin...; ''Zubin...is this a presentation...even a 12th grade would prepare better than this...Lancome was BS last failure I don't want anymore ..get to work I want this by 5 PM'' Today... Zubin just nodded and left...Sam crashed on the chair...Arjun; ''take it easy Sam''

Sam; ''Now!!! After creating this chaos...you want me to take it easy...wow Arjun Mehra''

Ajun smiled; ''You wanted me to get back the glorious days of BS..this is the first step''