Chapter 17

Radhika made Neil sleep...she couldn't see him this state...she covered him and left his room...she decided to speak to him about it. Morning Neil didn't come for breakfast...Prerna called out for him 2-3 times... ''First he will come late...then won't get upon time...I am tired of this guy''

Radhika smiled; ''Aunty I will wake him up'' Radhika went to Neil's room and found him curled under the blanket...Radhika pulled the curtains....'' Neil get up its 8:30 you need to leave by 9:00'' but she did not get any response...Radhika didn't feel right...she touched his forehead....he was burning and his whole body was shivering badly... Radhika quickly pulled out another blanket and covered him... she informed Prerna and dialled the doctor ...she dropped a message to Anuj that she would be taking leave ...Prerna was caressing Neil's hair...doctor gave a prescription and asked Neil to rest for 2-3 days... Radhika went to the kichen to prepare soup for him....when she heard the land line phone ring...Prerna asked her to answer...Radhika picked the call the speaker on the other side started before she could speak ; ''Where are you idiot we have so many meetings you were supposed to be here by 8:30 and its more than 9:30 ....'' Radhika understood it was Sam after a pause she spoke

Radhika; ''Sam ...Neil is not well ....he has been advised to take 2-3 days rest''

Sam forze and words suddenly died ....she realized it was Radhika she didn't know where to start from...Sam closed her eyes took a deep breath and spoke ; ''Chashni...how are you?''

Radhika kept it short and formal; ''I am good Sam ...hope you are doing good too...I will inform Neil you called once he is up...right now I have to go'' Radhika disconnected before Sam could speak a word ...Radhika kept the phone and went back to kitchen.

Sam crashed on th sofa...she realized so easy it is to spit wrong and hurtful words but so difficult to apologise...but she had to otherwise this guilt will never leave her...Sam decided to do it today itself ...she picked her bag up...she left Arjun a message and walked out.

Arjun entered BS all haggered ...his eyes were shot...people were scared even to great him he walked to his cabin and asked for a black coffee...Arjun was checking his mails but his mind was still was travelling through last night ...Radhika hugging Neil....Arjun felt helpless...there was unknown pain...he couldn't touch and show where but his it was killing him....Arjun felt some one was strangulating him...he loosen top buttons of his shirt to breathe... he looked at the screen saver on his laptop screen he touched it...and whispered ... ''please come back.....I will die without you... '' office boy entered his cabin and gave him a note...Arjun opened it – 'Arjun I am going to Neil's house.... he is not well...please take care of the meetings' but Arjun's mind was only on destroying Samudra...and he was ready ...he called Zubin; ''Get ready we have a meeting '' Arjun left with Zubin...He had arranged a meeting with Samudra's biggest account...it was hair care brand which had been ruling Indian market for 10 yrs....but since the global players started entering the brand was losing its customers...marketing head greeted Arjun and asked; ''What new you have to offer...which famous star or model you will suggest who would endorse our brand''

Arjun smiled; ''An unknown face someone who might appear like an ordinary customer...2 benefits you will not have to shell out huge amount for hiring a big name and 2nd people connect more with unknown faces as they can feel them as a part of same crowd...whereas about celebrities there is an opinion that they do anything for huge amout of money''

Marketing head smiled; ''you are good....how much market share do you think we can gain''

Arjun; ''5-10% ... one more thing we should target small cities more...big city customers go by reviews a lot...you will be able to retain your market''