Chapter 27

Arjun messaged Sam that he was taking rest of the day off....he just wanted to be with Radhika....know her more...understand what's troubling her....Arjun was guilty his stupid revenge had scarred the most beautiful soul he had known....he wanted her old form back the one that would talk non-stop....Arjun smiled recalling the lonavala trip....she made him go nuts...and even after he scared her she never gave up.....Arjun was still thinking when Radhika entered the room with a tray....she had made coffee for both of them....Arjun gave her a loving smile which she returned with a warm one... Radhika handed him the cup and sat close to him....Arjun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rested his head on hers closing his eyes....Radhika smiled ...she thought for a minute and then spoke; ''Sir can I ask you a question''

Arjun responded without opening his eyes; ''yes go on''

Radhika; ''who cooks for you''

Arjun; ''no one... there is a Tiffin service close by that lady drops my meal by 8 in the morning and night''

Radhika quickly straightened making Arjun to open his eyes he looked at her face which seemed little annoyed; ''Lady ???? is she young and beautiful....does she comes daily to deliver your food...or she sends someone''

Arjun smiled; ''She herself does the honours''

Radhika; ''She must be managing the kitchen service alone''

Arjun; ''No she has help...she had some 10 people working out of which 3-4 are for delivery....but since she stays just next to my house she personally drops my tiffin''

Radhika got up all angry and stood infront of Arjun with her hands on her hip; ''Why do you look so happy talking about her''

Arjun; ''Baby I am not happy talking about her ... I am happy that you came with me...and we got sometime to spend together''

Radhika; ''Really??? They why did you smile when I spoke about her...this happens when you really are fond of someone''

Arjun sensed the situation was getting dangerous...but he enjoyed Radhika getting possessive; ''she cooks nice food...Why shouldn't I be??''

Radhika wailed ; ''Hire a male cook...''

Arjun; ''No then I will have to leave office and manage him....and then cleaning everything nope...this is convenient''

Radhika stomped her foot; ''Fine then I will come here daily and cook...clear her bill today itself'' Arjun was about to answer when heard the door bell....Radhika looked at the clock it was around 7:30 PM Radhika was sure it was the same lady....she decided to deal with the lady herself....she opened the door all in mood to confront...but the view infront of her calmed her immediately....at the door was a lady in her early 60s holding a food box she smiled at Radhika warmly....her wrinkles defined her experience and her smile depicted her calmness...she looked like someone unfazed by the challenges of life.....Radhika smiled and turned to look at Arjun....who stood leaning on the wall smiling ...watching her lovingly...he walked to the door; ''Come in aunty...Radhika she is Mrs. D'souza and aunty she is my wife ... ''

Before Arjun could complete the lady did; ''Radhika....I recognized her the moment she answered the door...you have spoken about her so many times that I would have even recognised her in the crowd of 100s...must say she is pretty...and radhika he only talks about you...he loves you a lot'' Radhika's cheek heated up....she blushed knowing that Arjun would only talk about her...her heart danced in happiness.

Arjun; ''Thanks...please come in ...lets have tea ...Radhika prepares amazing Tea'' Arjun looked at Radhika...she nodded...and walked inside the kitchen.