Chapter 7

Radhika hugged Mala tightly ; ''Ma I am sorry...but its good if you go back...I can't explain you but one day I will tell you the truth''

Mala; ''I understand...just listen one thing Arjun is a good man...start concentrating on your marriage...he will keep you happy he cares for you'' Radhika decided to keep quite she just smiled but was surprised when Mala's face lit up with 1000 watt smile...Radhika turned around to find Arjun smiling at Mala...he came and touched Mala's feet

Arjun; ''Ma you are leaving and you didn't inform me''

Mala; ''Even I didn't knew till afternoon...choti asked me to pack...and its good only Ridhima needs me there...Arjun a request please take care of choti and if possible ignore her silly mistakes''

Arjun wrapped and arm around Radhika's shoulder and pulled her close; ''don't worry Ma...I will keep her happy and this is a promise...please ring me once you are home'' Mala nodded blessed them and went inside...Radhika wiped her tears...Arjun's arm slid from her shoulder to her waist...and Radhika reacted...her body went alert...goose bumps rose all over her skin...Arjun could feel it he smiled in his heart at the way she shivered...Radhika tried pushing his hand away but he tighten it...and kept waving at Mala who was watching them from the glass wall all emotional...once Mala was out of sight...Arjun caught hold of Radhika 's wrist and dragged her to the car...Radhika protested

Radhika; ''No need of this drama Sir....Ma has already left and leave my hand..''

Arjun; ''We both are going home...I will take you along''

Radhika; ''I will take the bus or a taxi''

Arjun was angry he walked to her and loomed on her dangerously; ''Sit inside the car at once...don't make me do something bad'' Radhika blinked and quietly took the passenger seat..Arjun took the wheel and drove off to his place with Radhika.

Sam was feeling as if someone was trying to snatch life from her....She couldn't handle Neil with Radhika...she decided to save her friendship...Sam dialled Neil; ''Idiot...want to meet you and excuses today''

Neil smiled; ''Fine Samrunder Singh...be ready will pick you in half an hour''

Sam smiled...she happily jumped around and quickly ran to her cupboard to pull her best outfit out...Sam got ready and came out when Neil messaged her...he was standing there leaning against his car in a rugged jeans...deep blue half tugged shirt and his signature smile...Sam felt so happy looking at him that first she walked and then ran hugged him tightly...Neil blinked at her response; ''Sammy are you drunk''

Sam broke the hug; ''Not now but will get drunk with you...let's move''

Neil and Sam drove to their favourite hangout...they danced and got drunk...Sam was very high on drinks Neil was still in control...Sam pulled Neil and innocently asked; ''do you hate me''

Neil watched the sadness in her eyes...he softly responded; ''No Sammy I don't"

Sam; ''Then why are you supporting Radhika and not me''

Neil; ''I am supporting no one...I am doing what I believe is right''

Sam; ''No Neil you are wrong....Radhika is wrong...I am right...I want my revenge''

Neil knew there was no point explaining her...she was drunk plus all emotional..he softly spoke; ''Sammy I know a beautiful place...will you come with me...you will like it''

Sam smiled; ''I will come any where with you Neil...you are my best friend'' Neil helped Sam up and took her to his car

Radhika quickly changed after dinner and picked her pillow and blanket and moves to the door...Arjun blocks her way...''Where are you going''