Chapter 2

Arjun's House

Radhika woke by the door bell....Mala had send her suitcase...she took her clothes and went inside to freshen up...Nandini watched her going inside; ''from today you will cry every minute''

Radhika went inside the wash room to freshen up....here Arjun who was sleeping on the couch had a dream of Radhika bringing him tea and waking him up with her wet hairs...he waves his hand to remove her hairs and wakes up suddenly...his POV; 'This is girl reaches everywhere...'

Arjun gets up a and moves to the washroom he is about to push the door open...but Radhika opens it suddenly...Arjun blinks looking at her wet hairs...and water drops on her innocent face...Radhika's eyes only has anger for him...''let me pass'' Arjun nods but then moves the same direction as Radhika...banging with her...she again moves on the other side and Arjun does the same...again blocking her....radhika gets irritated...''please move to your left...'' Arjun little embarrassed obliges Radhika moves bur Arjun slips and in order to support himself falls on Radhika blocking her to the door...Radhika moves her face away being too close to Arjun...but Arjun...freezes being so close to her...he could hear her thudding heart....her nervous and uncomfortable eyes...and her heavy breathing...Radhika finally turns her face to Arjun...but ARjun's eyes are only on her lips...Radhikaa; ''Pls move'' ...Arjun comes to his senses suddenly and moves away...he watches her going to the dressing table...his eyes travel from her toes to her face....he watches her drying her long hairs...Radhika could sense his eyes on her...she finally spoke; ''Sir , I have washed your clothes I borrowed last night...you can burn them now''

Arjun fists; ''yes will do that...I don't use rotten things...''

Radhika with her signature smile; ''Really ? I thought all rotten stuff is your favourite....like your brain which is rotten that it is planning to punish an innocent girl...and please let me know how would you like to destroy your clothes, I might suggest a more destructive way''

Arjun comes out to take his clothes and watches Radhika...changing her foot bandage ...Arjun gets worried; ''How did you get hurt...why are you so careless the cut is deep...let me help''

Radhika frowns and pulls her leg out of his hand; ''Sir please don't bother...since the day you walked into my life I don't feel any physical pain...and please don't pretend to be so caring''

Arjun watches her face for sometime...his POV; 'why do you hate me so much...can't you see I care for you' Arjun all irritated and pained goes inside...he turns on the shower and closes his eyes....all he could recall was his marriage with Radhika...yes his heart had accepted her as his wife...

Radhika comes out of her room and Nandini greets her with a hateful smile; '' So dear...ready to be the DIL of this house...today you need to prepare food for all of us...and yes your mom will be joining...it would be so good to see a daughter failing and getting insulted in front of her mother...take care...while cooking''

Radhika folded her hands to chest; ''How it would be if a fake sister with crocodile tears..gets defeated by her own brother...wait for that...you did wrong by bringing me here...you bought your nemesis...stay alert....because this will happen'' Radhika walks to the kitchen and prepares herself a coffee and sits in the hall reading newspaper...Arjun and Nandini watches her cool attitude Nandini turns to Arjun; ''she is difficult and see How shameless she is ...in our house she is using our stuff and not even asking us for courtesy sake...I couldn't sleep all night...I am having terrific headache...I requested her to give me a cup as well but she bluntly refused''

Arjun was burning in anger he walked to Radhika and glared down at her...she coolly looks at him and says; ''Now what's your problem Sir''

Arjun; ''How dare you refuse Nandu...and insult her''