Chapter 9

Radhika woke up ...but Arjun was already gone....she packed her stuff and checked out of her room...Radhika's hear was feeling strange after yesterday's night but she decided not to think about it .... When she came out Sam was sitting next to Neil...she looked at Neil... neil nodded and spoke; ''Sammy you should go with Arjun...you came with him...Chashni is my responsibility''...

Sam gave Radhika a hateful glare...she felt Arjun is punishing Radhika and that is why she is running from him...she smirked; ''Socially she is Arjun's responsibility and will go with him...'' Neil was about to interrupt but Radhika gestured him to stop...she quietly walked to Arjun's car and took place next to him...Arjun was more than happy...Arjun asked the driver to start the and pick up the speed intentionally to leave Neil behind...after half an hour he spoke; ''Why are you so quite .... Seems you miss Neil'' Radhika did not respond and kept looking out

Arjun; ''Its impolite not to answer...''

Radhika turned; ''yes Sir I am missing Neil...I feel happy around him...I see trust in his eyes...he never looks for an opportunity to insult me...are there more questions''

Arjun; ''I never asked you to jump in other's problem...you have this strange habit of poking your nose in everyone's matter...don't know why''

Radhika smiled; ''because that's how I was brought up to be there for people you love... I am doing the same for Sam''

Arjun; ''Even if it means hurting yourself''

Radhika; ''Once the truth is out....everything will be back to normal...we will be free from this marriage and you can marry Sam and live happily''

Arjun suddenly screamed on driver to stop....he stomped out of the car irritated his POV 'she only talks of Sam and ending this marriage...I will end Sam's happiness soon...and drag Radhika away from everyone...will take her far where no one can snatch her from me'

Neil and Sam were quite..Teji decided to close his eyes...as these days he felt irritated around Sam...Neil kept on humming and messaging....Sam noticed him and asked ; ''who are you so busy with''

Neil without looking at Sam; ''A dear friend''

Sam; ''Is it Radhika....she seem to be dearest of all....I mean tell me what's so special about her''

Neil's fingers stopped he didn't like the tone...he smiled looked at Sam; ''Same question to you...what so special about Arjun...to me he looks like and arrogant fool...and nothing more''

Sam; ''He is a good guy and don't forget I love him''

Neil; '' Again same pinch don't you ever forget...Chashni is my best friend and I trust and love her with my heart...no girl can will invite hatred of her loved ones even her family just like that...think about it...''

Sam; ''She is just acting....she always stopped Arjun from coming close to me...because she wanted him for herself''

Neil; ''To me it looks that Arjun wants Radhika and not you'' Sam was boiling hearing that...but Neil had read the truth in Arjun's eyes...Arjun was going mad for Radhika...and Neil was planning to use this in his favour...and then he will leave the last decision on Radhika either to live with Arjun or walk out on him.

After 3 hts of drive Arjun decided to take a break he stopped a restaurant on the high way....and turned to Radhika...but his words stopped she was sleeping leaning her head on the car window...with half of her face covered with her long hair...Arjun gently removed her hairs from her face and his heart raced... he gently smiled and softly patted her cheek....Radhika opened her eyes and quickly sat upright ; ''Come out Radhika...we will have something...and then drive back home...Radhika simply followed him....Arjun noticed that Radhika was not eating...; ''you arenot hungry?''