Chapter 37

As the alarm went on Arjun stretched his arm to the other side of the bed....but found it empty....he opened his eyes and looked around....Radhika never left the bed without waking him up.... He called out her name but she didn't respond....Arjun's heart started pounding....a fear of loosing her engulfed him....he quickly left the bed and walked out of the room...he knocked on Nia's room but got no response...he pushed open the door even Nia was not there....Arjun pulled his hair out of frustration , he took a deep breath...'' Calm down Arjun...Radhika can never leave you....she must be here only'' Arjun started sweating...he rubbed his palm over his face...his heart was still hammering....his eyes started filling up...just when he was about to break down...he heard a soft humming; ''Happy Bday to you...'' Arjun turned around and found Radhika and Nia...holding a cake decorated with candles....Nia jumped and gave ARjun a bone crushing hug...Arjun patted her head ; ''thanks Nia...''

Radhika; ''Arjun me and Nia made this for you ....please do the honours''

Arjun smiled and bowed down to blow the candles he lifted his eyes up to meet Radhika's ....hwe smile was brighter than the candles....Arjun blew them and cut the cake....he fed it Radhika and Nia...pulling them in an emotional hug.

Nia; ''Jiju were is the party''

Arjun; ''Where ever my cute SIL wants''

Nia; ''Then we will go over the weekend as a family....today you are free to take my di on a date...enjoy you two...and di I am leaving for office'' Nia wished Arjun and left....

Radhika smiled at him; ''I will get the breakfast done''

Before she could walk away...Arjun pulled Radhika in her arms... ''I have told you not to leave me alone on the bed....you were suppose to wake me up.....I was scared''

Radhika rubbed his back kissing his shoulder..; ''Sorry was planning a surprise for you....''

Arjun; ''I don't even know if its my real DOB....this is why I never celebrated it''

Radhika; ''I wanted to so I did...because for me all dates related to you matters''

Arjun lifted Radhika in Bridal style; ''Time for my gift''

Radhika; ''That's in the cupboard and put me down...w...we have to leave for office''

Arjun; ''Panoti you find Aloo chaat hot...let me show you how hot your husband is..''

Radhika blushed wrapped her around Arjun's neck hinding her face in his neck; ''My husband is super hot...Aloo chaat is just a timepass....ummm like tom and jerry''

Arjun raised an eyebrow; ''you never devour a chocolate in the sexiest possible way''

Radhika whined like a child; ''Arjun!!!!!!!! For how long will you tease me...you are pulling my leg as if you never watched that kind of stuff''

Arjun carried Radhika to their and made her sit on the bed; ''THAT KINDOF STUFF....wow ...so my innocent wife knows about THAT KIND OF STUFF'' Radhika was irritated and Arjun was having....she turned her face around...Arjun pulled her in his arms... ''my beautiful lovely innocent wife....I love to tease you...and watching your cute angry face makes me tease you more....you make me feel alive....I love you wifey...''

Radhika cupped his face and gave him a big hug....; ''I love you husband...''

Delhi

After collecting her stuff from her uncle's place Shiv and Riddima drove off to his house he never spoke a word to her....Shiv and Riddima were welcomed by an elderly couple who were the care taker of his house....Shiv introduced them; ''Kaka and Kaki used to work at my maternal grand parents home....when I became independent brought them here...and she is Riddhima my wife and she is my daughter Pari'' SHiv pecked his angle who in turn banged her head lovingly on SHiv's face squealing happily...