Chapter 42

Neil was in discussion with Zubin when radhika walked in...he excused himself and blocked her way; ''Need to talk ''

Radhika looked sideways..clearly ignoring Neil ; ''I am already done with the presentation and had mailed it to you Sam and Arjun...please check'' 

Neil blocked her again when she tried taking a pass on him; ''its personal''

Radhika looked straight into his eyes; ''then go find a friend....I am just your colleague...or wife of your long lost brother'' Neil now frowned and grabbed her wrist...dragging Radhika to his cabin Arjun watched Neil dragging Radhika and rolled his eyes; ''The 2 biggest drama of my life''

Neil locked the door after pulling Radhika in...she spat; ''What now''

Neil; ''Easy...I am sorry...was not in my senses I agree I should have told you first....please chashni forgive me'' radhika folded her arms to chest and turned her eyes away ..still glued to her place....neil smiled and pulled her cheeks hard....she screamed and asked him to let go...but neil refused; ''Till you forgive me...I am not leaving''

Radhika; ''Fine you devil...you are forgiven leave'' Neil let go and Radhika rubbed her cheeks...they had turn warm ....she gave him one glare and Neil laughed...; ''Chashni....Arjun is my brother but that doesn't change the bond between us...I am still your best friend..and no one will take my place''

Radhika turned to neil; ''I know you were worried...so am I ....Neil can you even comprehend my dellima ...I wanted to give Arjun his identity ...at the same time I was scared what if his family doen't approve of me''

Neil ; ''But that's not the case here..''

Radhika smiled; ''Really...???  Pratap uncle doesn't seem too fond of me...you and I both know that...''

Neil knew she spoke the truth ...he made her sit on the chair kneeling before her. Neil took both her hands in his; ''Dosen't matter who approves and who rejects...biggest truth is you are Arjun's wife and more than you nothing matters to him''

Radhika squeezed his hands; ''This is what I am concerned about....his love for me...'' Neil understood...he got up and pecked the top of her head. radhika smiled pulling his cheek before walking out.

Neil's Residence

Pratap was busy over the phone for last 1 hr....Prerna Avantika were waiting for him to join them for lunch....he concluded the call all satisfied...his face was lit up...Prerna smiled; ''What makes you so happy''

Pratap stuffed his mouth with spoonful   rice and responded after a min giving Avantika, Prerna a winning glance; ''Mehra Mansion will be renovated before Neil's marriage...and I am shifting my business from London..the wrap up might take few months...but I am not worried I have my children Arjun and Neil to that for me....Prerna....I want you to shift with us....''

Prera looked around the house she walked in with her husband...the hose which still had Neil's innocent squeals...she wasn't willing to leave all this...but then a thought about Radhika struck her mind for Arjun Radhika was his world ...but Avantika and Pratap got their son after 2 decades they would be demanding and might not like Radhika's importance in Arjun's life ....she decided that very moment surprising her brother and sister in law; ''Yes I will''

Radhika was sitting alone with a copy of Arjun's DNA report...Sam walked to her; ''Chashni..why so worried''

Radhika replied all panicked ;'' Sam I am scared....I can't see him hurt...and I don't know how will he react...what if he leaves me?''

Sam frowned; ''Are you crazy ??? He will leave you for finding his real Identity ??? ....I know it will be a shock for him....but you will not lose him....after all its just not your hardwork...all of us worked real hard to get you two united ...so no worries...now please smile...''