Chapter 39

Neil's Residence

Arjun was bonding with Neil's Uncle...they discussed about business world... job scenario ...industries and better prospect....Neil watched the two and left them alone..he was never interested in discussing work out office...he watched Radhika going inside the kitchen and followed her...Radhika was helping Prerna with the dinner....his mami too was there chatting with Prerna ...Avantika noticed how close Prerna was with Radhika...Radhika had all rights on Prerna what a daughter had....and Prerna was happy to be around Radhika....Neil made a bored face at female chitchatting and smiled wide looking at freshly prepared Aloo Kachori....Prerna was busy stuffing and Radhika was rolling and frying them...Neil went and lifted one of them quickly stuffing into his mouth...Avantika smiled watching jumping Neil who had stuff the hot kachori in his mouth; ''Neil you will burn your tongue'' Radhika shook her head and handed him cold water

Neil smiled; ''I have my chashni she will take care of me....''

Avantika; ''WHat if Arjun feels bad...she is his wife first''

Neil ; ''No she is first my chashni and then his wife....and we both are champions in handling Arjun....'' Radhika smiled and slapped Neil's hand which was again moving towards the vessel to grab one more kachori

Radhika; ''That's true...he is my first friend...but Now Sam will take care of you Neil ... me and Prerna aunty are all free now....''

Sam who had just entered the kitchen made a horrified face; ''This is in justice how can you leave me alone with Neil...he will drive me crazy'' there was a pin drop silence after Sam's statement and after a second all four females burts out laughing and Neil made an angry face...all four were still joking when Neil grabbed the vessel and ran out...Sam tried stopping him but he doged her....Radhika picked a spatula and charged towards towards him...they were fighting around the dinning table...with Pratap and Arjun watching them all surprised...neil kept suffting kachories in his mouth angering Radhika...he ran on the other side and handed Pratap the vessel and sat next to him; ''See Mamu Radhika is already to hit you for stealing kachories'' radhika quickly put her arm down all nervous...and Pratap was too surprise to react...Arjun picked one kachori and looked at Neil; ''Ummm...this is tasty...lets finish this Neil your Chashni can prepare more...'' Neil puffed his chest up getting some support finally.....

Avantika asked Prerna; ''Isn't Arjun jealous of what is between Radhika and Neil...''

Prerna; ''Initially yes....but now No...anyone who knows them completely is aware of this friendship...plus these two never care who thinks what'' Avantika nodded and smiled...but her eyes would time and again go to Arjun...who was talking to her husband ....there was kind a attraction... her heart felt deeply connected to him...

Delhi

SHiv had created a ruckus he wanted to leave early for a meeting and had put everyone on their toes early morning...Riddhima arranged his breakfast and called out his name...after good 15 min she walked inside... the view made her angry as hell and at the same time fall for her husband all over again....Shiv was leaning on the Pari busy rubbing his nose against her small one...only Pari or some alien could understand the language he spoke....Pari's happiness could be easily measured by her sequels she ..would try and hold Shiv's face...Riddhima huffed; ''Aren't you getting late now'' 

Shiv froze...he puffed his cheeks and then lightly slapped them to let out the air making Pari squeal more...Shiv lifted her and Pari showered her love on his face...Shiv looked at Riddhima's angry face; ''Meetings can wait...this is more important''  Shiv gave Pari few pecks and turned to Riddhima; ''Riddhi We are going for shopping its Neil-Sam engagement and I want my doll to be the best''

Riddhima's jaw dropped...for a moment she felt shopping was her ...but it was for Pari she frowned; ''She has too many dresses...Radhika and Sam bought her many when they visited...no need for a new one''