Chapter 21

Arjun and Radhika had finished four cups each...without speaking a word and finally Radhika spoke; ''Sir I think we should talk...its not that injurious as caffeine''

Arjun; ''Good Idea...so what's you plan now''

Radhika; ''Job hunting''

Arjun; ''Come back to Bird Song...you belong there''

Radhika looked at him; ''I think I told you I have moved on ... I will not come back to Bird Song...or...''

Arjun cut her short; ''You will come back to me...I will do anything to bring you back...that's a promise...I love you more than you know...and I have decided to fight for you''

Radhika's cheeks heated up...she couldn't gather strength to look at his eyes she softly countered him; ''Look around Sir...you will find many girls staring you or giving you an inviting smile...and then look for guys...how many do you find looking at me''

Arjun smirked; ''Why would I look anywhere...when I have you sitting in front of me...blushing like a rose....I don't care who is looking where...my eyes only look for you...and you are only mine...'' a gush of wind hit their bodies hard...making Radhika's hair fly....she arranged them and lifted her eyes up... Arjun got up and cupped her cheek... ''you don''t even know...what you are for me...but you will know soon...let's go... Sam and Neil must be waiting''

When Radhika and Arjun came down they found Neil and Sam in eyelock...with one chocolate cone between them...which was melting... Arjun coughed...no reaction...some people cursed them no reaction.....but this event bought the old Radhika in action she pressed her lips...took the cone and handed over to Arjun...Radhika bought a boiling tea from the nearby road shop...and placed it in place of cone...she took the cone from Arjun and started gorging on it...Sam _neil felf a burning sensation...and suddenly came to the present...Neil found Radhika eating their cone...and Arjun giving them a mocking grin...but other than that there was a huge crowd watching the romantic drama....Neil cleared his throat and spoke; ''tea was hot...I was helping Sam in cooling it down''

Sam confused; ''Idiot but we bought a chocolate cone'' Neil tried to shut Sam up...when Arjun spoke... ''yes Sam it was a frozen cone...which turned into boiling tea with the heat of your love'' Sam was lookin at every corner to hide her embarrassment...and Radhika added to it... ''Neil please wipe your lips...it still has Sam's lipstick'' Sam covered her face ...and Neil gave Radhika glare but his expression were so comical that Radhika laughed...she did laughed like a child...like old Radhika...she was holding her stomach and laughing...Arjun felt calm... Neil smiled And Sam couldn't stop the tears brimming into her eyes...Radhika controlled her laughter and wiped her eyes...Neil spoke ; ''Chashni if you promise to laugh the same way....I will get get Sam 's lipstick on my face again'' Sam started hitting Neil...making him run with Sam in pursuit...Radhika had hard time controlling her laughter again...she wanted to be free...but she composed when she found Arjun's intense gaze on her face...she nervously tugged her hair...Arjun held her hand... ''I think I never said this...but you are breath taking''

Radhika's face lost its colour; ''Are you mocking me again....how can a same guy has two contradicting views'' Arjun felt her pain...he kissed her knuckles.... ''Soon you will see my Radhika...and you will know how beautiful she is'' Radhika found herself getting lost in most intense pair of eyes ...but their stance was broken...when Neil pulled her arm; ''Chashni its about to rain...lets leave...Bye Sam ...Bye Arjun''

As Neil dragged Radhika she turned around once to look at Arjun ...he smiled...he was expecting that...they never broke their eyelock...till radhika vanished from his eyes....Sam kept her palm on Arjun shoulder; '' She will forgive us...right?''