Chapter 54

Radhika  woke up with mild stomach ache, Ridhaan was crying loudly . Before she could sooth him Aradhaya started wailing....Radhika looked towards the bathroom, Arjun was still inside . Radhika was losing her patience ...she was getting irritated with continuously crying. She couldn't walk anymore and crashed on the bed....Sam who was little curious on the continuous waling of the kids..saw Radhika losing balance and caught her...Sam helped Radhika on the bed taking Ridhaan; ''Easy Chashni...what's wrong''

Radhika; ''my stitches are paining....plus these two....they don't let me breathe .above that my husband decided to sleep in the guest room to catch up with his lost sleep...and I was up all night taking care of his kids''

Sam felt bad for Radhika...she dialed Neil from the room intercom...Neil came to Arjun's room and Sam handed him Ridhaan; ''take him to our room and comeback for Aradhya''

Neil held Ridhaan; ''All good''

Sam; ''Bad day for Arjun now go'' Neil took both kids one by one...Sam made Radhika lie down; ''Chashni sleep...I will take care of kids'' Arjun stepped out of the dressing room; ''morning Sam''  Sam took necessary stuff of kids and left the room, she knew Arjun will have it nicely from Radhika, she gave him a smile before walking out . Radhika glared at Arjun with pure rage... Arjun blinked; ''what's wrong panoti''

Radhika; ''Panoti???...you are the biggest panoti of my life...'' Arjun opened his mouth but again decided to keep quite...Radhika questioned him; ''tell me something...did I bring these kids from my parents house that they are my sole responsibility...where were you last night''

Arjun rubbed his forehead; ''I slept in guest room..I din't waned to disturb you''

Radhika; ''How considerate...or How mean. You ran away to enjoy you sleep leaving me alone with two kids who are also yours...they kept crying all night for no reason...and what did you do...you locked the door switched on the AC and slept off..you don't care about me anymore'' Arjun watched radhika's eyes filling up...he felt bad. He then noticed her holding her stomach, that alreted him...Arjun quickly dialled his driver asking to pull the car out

Sam pacified Ridhaan; ''why champ...why so dull today...'' She stared at the little boy..Ridhaan was a happy child he never cried non-stop. Sam turned to Neil who was completely lost in Aradhya ; ''Neil Arjun is taking Radhika to hospital...and I feel Ridhaan is unwell''

Neil jumped up; ''Sam I will call the doctor...'' Neil had informed the elders which got them worried...the doc did a good check up of Ridhaan and smiled; ''just a little stomach ache...I have prescribed a syrup give it to him, he will sleep.'' Everybody took a sigh of relief...but the news of Arjun taking Radhika to hospital again brought worry lines on their faces. Pratap along with Neil cancelled all their meetings and appointments.

After about an hour Arjun walked in with Radhika. The family could easily make out that both had a fight...Radhika was in no mood to look at Arjun...she looked at Sam...Sam understood; ''Ridhaan is sleeping and he is fine. Aradhya as you can see is busy with her chahcu'' Radhika smiled hearing the loud squeals of Aradhya who had her eyes fixed on Neil's face who kept on talking to her continuously

Avantika; ''Radhika go and sleep...we will take care of kids'' Sam helped radhika up to her room...once Radhika was out of sight, all eyes turned to Arjun he blinked; ''no ..not now....she is already done with the quota for a week''

Avantika; ''Sit at once'' Arjun obliged...Avantika spoke again; ''Arjun Radhika is in a fragile state...she is still recovering...her weakness and 2 kids is not a small thing...we are there but she needs you more....it was irresponsible on your part to sleep in guest room leaving her dealing with 2 kids...but If you want to sleep in guest room take one kid with you...''