Chapter 55

After a lot of debate and few drama for about 2 months Mishras and Khannas agreed to get Ankush Manya married. The marriage was due in 3 months and Radhika's award ceremony in 1 month. Radhika had started taking few projects of BS and her kids had turned 3 months old and started showing different antics entertaining the family to the core .

It was a Saturday, Arjun woke to tiny kicks he had been getting for past hour...he rubbed his nose on Ridhaan's tummy who squealed . Arjun laughed at his happy squeal he tickled Araadhaya's feet she yawned once , closing her eyes again as if she hardly cared. Radhika walked inside the room and placed Arjun's tea near his bed. She lifted Araadhya getting one angry squeal Radhika smiled; ''You are one specimen Aru...a girl who hates bathing''

Arjun got curious; ''How do you know''

Radhika; ''wait for sometime ..she will keep on screaming till I am done with her. Whole Mehra Mansion will know that Aru has been taken for bath. ''

Arjun; ''I am surprised that family hasn't dashed into our room''

Radhika placed Aradhya on her lap; ''Oh they did once!!! Mom and Bua got worried thinking she is sick. Now they know she loves to scream '' Arjun Radhika chuckled as Aradhya kept going on with her antics. Radhika gave her a bath wrapped her in a white towel placing her on the bed. After few moments she smiled ; ''See Arjun Mehra your daughter is a drama queen...few minutes back she was screaming as if I am throttling her''

Arjun; ''yes my daughter is a drama queen just like my wife'' Radhika threw a pillow on his face lifting Ridhaan up..Arjun interrupted ; ''Can I bath him today'' Radhika nodded and handed Ridhaan to Arjun . Arjun carried his son to the small bath tub and placed him in water...Ridhaan made a cute sound with little shivering making his parents chuckle...Radhika left the two alone to go back into her room. She dressed Araadhya up , Arjun walked back talking to a squealing Ridhaan . He handed Ridhaan to Radhika, who got him dressed. Arjun kept watching Radhika and kids emotionally , Radhika noticed that; '' Something wrong'

Arjun sat opposite to her caressing his kids; ''Radhika ...I was never this arrogant or stubborn . I was like Neil, playful.But Nandu filled so much venom against Samrat that I felt only arrogance and stubbornness can help you win....I started misbehaving , putting  people down . I found  happiness in breaking hearts and hurting others...then you happened and now these two. I promise...I will make them polite and best human beings''

Radhika; ''just like their father'' Arjun pecked Radhika's forehead..radhika smiled then chirped; ''Ok I have to go help Ma in shopping for Bhai's wedding and Sam too is busy today...so these two are on you today  , train them on being good human being as much as you can''

Arjun blinked, he looked at the kids and the Radhika; ''These two together...Ok by what time you will be back''

Radhika smirked; ''Can't say...why??''

Arjun; ''Actually today there is a final of ongoing cricket series...me Neil and Dad were planning to watch it in the theater room...so...'' Arjun quickly turned silent when he found radhika glaring at him; ''Ok fine...I will take care... Mom and Bua will be home right''

Radhika lifted his chin up with a finger; ''That's the catch, they both aren't home today . we all will be back at the same time...enjoy the match'' Radhika walked off...Arjun looked at his kids; ''your Mom is so unfair.. right'' In response he got a loud squeal

Radhika Sam munched the fries enjoying day out in a café. ''Chashni what do you think will they be able to handle the kids''

Radhika smiled; ''I think kids will handle them...I want Neil and Arjun tired. They will understand what it takes to handle a kid'' Sam chuckled , Radhika spoke again; ''According to brothers I am a strict mom and the kids are angelic...now they will know they have angels with Devil horns''