Chapter 11

As soon as Radhika stepped out of the lift to enter the Bird Song...someone caught her elbow and dragged her to the corner it was Neil...Arjun who saw this was mad with rage...but couldn't do a thing as he didn't wanted Sam to notice that...Once Arjun left Neil spoke; ''Where is your phone''

Radhika; ''Arjun Sir heard me talking to you...he broke it''

Neil; ''Ok I have a spare one...listen your wedding celebration party is on Friday evening this week...lets plan''

Radhika; ''Neil .... I will join in you in your cabin...but after sometime....anyways there are so many stories building up about me and you''

Neil; ''I don't care...do you?'' Radhika nodded negative....Neil patted her cheek and walked to his cabin...krutika was entering office and saw this; ''Radhika ...aren't you ashamed of yourself ...going around with so many guys...''

Radhika folded her arms to chest smiled and replied; ''Did I stop you? No...but the problem is you don't have guts to impress even one'' Radhika walked off leaving Kritika speechless....

Piyali called everyone for a meeting...Radhika as usual was kept aloof....Neil came to her desk...held her arm...and dragged her to the meeting room....with all the staff watching them... surprised....Neil was the last one to enter...he pulled Radhika in ....Arjun clutched his pen tight...Piyali frowned and Sam just tried reading Arjun's expression....Neil pulled a chair...and asked Radhika to sit...she simply took the chair without looking at anyone...she was tired of the hatred in their eyes...Neil took a chair next to her....Neil watched her nervously fidgeting....she tightly clutched her kurta ....Neil moved his hand and kept on Radhika's....she calmed...Arjun dropped his folder and bend down to pick it up...Arjun's anger was on peak now...he was going mad looking and Neil-Radhika's hands together in Radhika's lap ...and above all she was watching him with a smile.... Piyali started the meeting and briefing about the client....but everyone were busy in their own world...

Sam's POV; ''Whom should I trust Arjun or Radhika''

Arjun's POV ; ''Neil is taking advantage of Radhika's situation....to hurt me he is trying to be close to her... she is innocent...I cant let anyone harm her''

Neil POV; ' I will end this drama...this Friday...I will make everyone apologize to Radhika''

Radhika POV; 'After 2 days...I will finish this story..and will leave everything behind...but why does my heart pain so much ' Radhika eyes met Arjun's ...he was watching her without blinking....Arjun read pain on Radhika's face...he just wanted to pull her into his protective embrace...kiss her tears away...and give her all the love and happiness she deserved...They were sitting at distance and unaware of their reactions...Arjun's curled fingers started opening as if moving to Radhika to hold her....and Radhika she unconsciously curled her fingers back....retrieving back from Arjun's life

Samrat entered looked at everyone and spoke; ''Sorry for interruption...I am throwing a party this Friday...to celebrate Arjun-Radhika's wedding...all of you are invited''This sentence left everyone shocked accept radhika and Neil.. but they did not show that....after Samrat left ...Piyali dispersed the meeting and left to speak to Samrat... Neil gotup; ''Chashni....come to my cabin now'' radhika nodded and followed him...

Radhika entered Neil's cabin and he locked it...Teji greeted Radhika with a smile...all the 3 discussed their plan...Neil wanted Nandini to handed over to the police...but Radhika decided to get her punished by Arjun or Sam...after The y finalized their plan...Teji lefdt the two alone...Neil turned to Radhika; ''You will leave Arjun's house the moment all this end...promise me''