Chapter 12

Arjun broke down he was crying like a child.. sitting in the middle of the road...passerby would look at him and make weird gestures...some drivers were cursing him and calling him mad ...suicidal for sitting in the middle of road...but people only comment or judge on what they see....they cannot understand the pain and turmoil going within....which can drive anyone crazy....He recalled how Nandini brought him from the orphanage gave him a life...he thought she loved him...but now when he was rethinking since he was the kid...Nandini just fed him hate... her vengeance...she made him a weapon...her weapon for revenge...he crushed his conscious for her ...and walked the path of sin....He thought she loved him...and would do anything for him the way he could... but she tried hurting his life ...the only girl who capture his heart...his Radhika ... but he had no right to complain ...what he got today was something he was giving around...betrayal....

Arjun just wanted to go back in time...the time he met Radhika for the first time...the time when he pulled her in his arms believing her to be Sam...had he known the future then...he would have never allowed her to leave his arms....yes he wanted his fake marriage to be real...right from the day he married her ...

Arjun's chest pained severely... he was pressing it with his palm...her innocence ...her positivity....her belief on his goodness...she was able to see the light in the darkest soul...a sudden gush of memories struck him hard...Arjun smiled remembering the night in lonavala when he woke with Radhika sleeping on his shoulder...That was the most beautiful sight to be woken to...Radhika in that blue dress...he had lost his heart to her that very moment... the way she saved his life...his engagement day when they had an awkward encounter in that room...he just wanted to walk out..but couldn't hold himself...he wanted to touch her delicate skin..she still trusted him..when he helped her with her clothes...only Arjun knew how he controlled his heart that day..every time he saw Saral he just wanted to grab her hand and run to the other end of the world keeping her only to himself...and after their marriage ...when he deliberately pulled her in his arms when she was asleep...and she cursed him softly in the morning...the night in Panchagani when she reluctantly danced in his arms when she was ready to give herself up for her friend a friend who kept breaking her heart...their missed kiss..how desperate he was to have it...to taste those beautiful lips...but he lost her...he recalled how she never looked at him at the party once Neil handed him the papers...she just walked off....yes he lost the one person he should have hold on to...Radhika but now everything precious was just turning into a memory...he could do nothing about it....Arjun staggered got up and felt a hand on his shoulder...he turned around .....and his eyes emitted fire....

Sam was sitting next to the window of her bedroom...she recalled Neil's words that Chashni is not the one who can hurt or deceive others...yet she did not believe him.... a million times her heart told her to just talk to Radhika once know her side...but her stubborn clouded mind just went about believing what Nandini said...Radhika a breeze of freshness...Sam troubled her when she entered Bird Song...yet same Radhika gave Sam her selfless friendship... she was ready to risk her dreams when she made that presentation ...using her deceased brothers pictures...just to mend her relationship with her Mom...they had know each other for just few days...yet she went overboard... the way she made plan with the others to end her and Neil's tussle....she also made Neil accompany her to Lonavala...the way she kept Arjun away...Sam cursed herself; ''I am sorry Chashni...why couldn't I understand...I am so sorry...I insulted you slapped you called you names....yet you saved my life ...I am so selfish'' Sam was sobbing...she kept on wiping her tears...but they kept flowing...Sam closed her eyes to compose herself...all she could remember the insults she gave Radhika in return of her unconditional love...how she slapped her..screamed at her during her mehendi...the way she pointed fingers at her character ...Sam felt miserable for not trusting Neil...she should have...she had known him for 2 decades yet she never trusted his words....but the vile Nandini....Sam closed her eyes and recalled the day Radhika broke the wall between her and Piyali...and Sam had taken a promise from Radhika...that whatever the situation would be Radhika will always try and change the wrong into right....yet she herself forgot that promise...but Radhika still kept it ...she went on making everything right for her best friend despite being hated...she even saved her parents relationship...and tried her level best to save Sam's relationship with Samrat...but in her anger and hatred Sam forgot everything...Sam dragged her knees closer to her chest and hugged them tightly...hiding her face and crying vigorously... Sam; ''I wish...I would have walked to you on the day of marriage and asked you why you did that....I wish...I had been sensible enough to understand that you can never mean a harm...I wish...I would have trusted your mail.. wish I would have pressurized Pa ...to blurt out the truth..when he said you might have saved me...but no stupid me...'' Sam screamed...holding her chest and started crying loudly....her voice shook the walls of Khanna residence....with Piyali sadly watching her daughter from the window and Samrat...shedding silent tears sitting in the other room...listening to the guilt ridden deafening cry of his beloved daughter...