Chapter 34

Shiv was restless...he had to leave for Hrishikesh and he wouldn't be able to see Ridhima and Pari..Shiv wanted to finish off Saral's case in one hearing...and be back soon...so he could continue meeting Pari...but before leaving he wanted to see her once....Shiv smiled he wanted himself to be Pari's habit but instead she was his habit now....he pulled her toy out and recalled Pari's big toothless smile...he kissed it and kept it back...Shiv leaned on his chair thinking about Pari....he smiled ...all his tension and stress would evaporate thinking about that one smile....Shiv was still in thoughts when he heard the door bell...his servant answered and brought the guest to his study....Shiv was dumbfound....infront of him was Riddhima...with Pari in her arms....he was confused ; ''Riddhi ....you at this hour...all good''

Riddhima laid Pari on the couch...Pari squealed looking at Shiv and he smiled; ''Shiv are you going to Hrishikesh for Saral's trial....Shiv Saral will drag everybody...specially Choti....I know him he is a cunning guy''

Shiv noticed the restlessness on Riddhima's face; ''Riddhi we are prepared for everything....Arjun will prepare Radhika mentally''

Riddhima; ''If he tries harming her''

Shiv; ''Riddhi....I will nail him bad....and Radhika has Arjun....don't worry''

Riddhima; ''You don't understand he will try to malign her character....hrishikesh is a small place...and no one believes a girl to be right even if she is.....one gossip becomes the truth Arjun-Choti's marriage was also in unusual situations....I am scared''

Shiv turned Riddhima to him; ''trust me for once....I will not let anything wrong happen in this case...Saral will not get a chance '' Riddhima looked at Shiv...she calmed but for once she forgot everything and hugged Shiv.... Shiv froze....he did not hug her.... Riddhima realized what she did and moved back

Riddhima; ''I am sorry...'' Shiv nodded and offered to drop her home.....Riddhima moved to the couch and lifted Pari....Shiv's heart was itching to hold the little angel....he smiled looking at her....Pari blinked smiled wide and extended her arms....Riddhima softly spoke; ''don't mind...she thinks every new person is here to play with her...and sorry to disturb you''

Shiv wasn't listening his eyes were locked with Pari's....now kid was annoyed that he wasn't paying attention to her....she screamed....Shiv moved and extended his arms....Pari leaped..shocking Riddhima...Shiv hugged her ...Pari kept her head on his shoulder....Riddhima looked at him; ''....I don't know how what's wrong with her...sorry.....''

Shiv smiled he wasn't looking at Riddhima...he was looking at Pari who inturn was trying to eat his cheek....Shiv looked at Riddhima; ''No problem...I understand your concern....and Pari is too adorable to bother anyone...'' Riddhima smiled Pari was holding Shiv's Tshirt with both hands...busy in her attempt to eat his cheek....Shiv was smiling wide....and whenever he would chuckle Pari would give her baby squeal thinking she was doing something great....Riddhima forgot everything ....the view infront of her was so beautiful that her smile was accompanied with tears....Shiv lifted Pari up in air...and then threw her up catching again....Pari trusted him her laughter happiness proved it...Shiv cuddled her tickling her bit...and realized he is blowing his plan off....he moved to Riddhima; ''Let's go'' During the drive...Riddhima kept looking at Shiv....and Shiv was busy talking nonsense with Pari...making her squeal with happiness

Mumbai

Arjun asked Neil to pick Radhika up....as he will be dropping Nia himself today....as they started the drive....Arjun without wasting a minute asked; ''Why do you hate Shivansh so much...and answer me straight Nia''