Chapter 19

Radhika knew if she told Neil about dinner with Arjun...he won't let her go....but she knew Arjun will do what he warned of...she told Prerna that she was going out on location hunt with her team...she went to Teji's place to get ready...Teji wasn't liking it; ''Chashni...why are you doing this''

Radhika; ''Because I don't trust him...if he said he will harm Neil.. he can''

Teji; ''Neil is capable of protecting himself ''

Radhika ; ''I know...but I don't want more mess because of me...he asked for a dinner what harm can he do''

Teji; ''Dinner and a night...what if??''

Radhika cut Teji off; ''He is not a pervert....I offered myself to protect Sam...he never touched me I know him he will not do any such thing...''

Teji; ''Fine....shall I drop you''

Radhika; ''No he will be here in 10 min...Teji promise me Neil will know nothing about this'' Teji nodded...Radhika walked out of Teji's apartment towards Arjun's car...he was standing leaning against his car...with his hands in his pockets...he scanned her from head to toe....today he loved her skin show...it was only for his eyes...but something pricked his heart...she was doing this to keep Neil safe...Arjun moved towards her and looped his arm strongly against her waist...he felt the shiver of her body...he walked along with her towards his car and unlocked the door for her...he took driver's seat and drove off....10 min on the road Radhika exclaimed; ''Sir...We need to go back...I left my bag at Teji's place...''

Arjun; ''I am carrying enough money don't worry''

Radhika; ''No its my clothes for the night'' she ended her sentence in a low note

Arjun smiled; ''Did you plan to wear something sexy for bed...if yes we can go back''

Radhika; ''NO!!!...I mean ...I cannot sleep in this plus I have pair of clothes for tomorrow morning''

Arjun; ''you will have what you need....we are not going back'' Radhika just turned her face away ...she kept hiding her leg peeping from the slit of her dress...Arjun watched her and then caught her arm which was on her thigh..Radhika looked at him shocked...the moment his fingers touched her exposed thigh...she curled her toes... ''Stay calm Radhika...you are more than just a body for me....'' Radhika let go her dress and Arjun pulled his arm back to the steering.

Neil was sitting on his bed with an ice pack on his head .... This was the 5th weird girl he had met...and her demands made Neil go mad....he was shit scared of meeting any girl now...he wanted to speak to Radhika but she was out on location visit...Neil closed his eyes to rent when Prerna entered his room....she some how held her laughter ...she cleared her throat and made a serious face; ''Neil ...one of my friends daughter ...I like her you need to meet her on Sunday''

Neil all frustrated ; ''I am not going to any girl now... what varieties of girls you are bringing for me I mean they are not even human....I feel they are sadist ... I am so scared for myself and my dignity ... they are animal...and today you sent me alone .... You have no concern for your only son''

Prerna hid her laughter behind her coughing; ''don't worry ... Radhika or Teji will accompany you ''

Neil ; ''No Teji... only Radhika... Teji ran away when I called for help... I will not go without Chashni ''

Perna; ''Ok don't worry Radhika will go with you once she is back I will ask her to accompany you...now sleep...I will get you black coffee and a Disprin ...take rest''

Prerna walked out of Neil's room....she went to the kitchen and laughed her heart out...now it was time for Neil to realize his love for Sam...Prerna dialled Teji and Teji answered immediately... ''How is Neil aunty...that girl scared me too.... her questions were so weird ... she wanted to know if Neil can cook and clean... she even wanted her husband to be a good baby sitter...and when Neil said...he is open to hire a help she started screaming ...cursing male species that they just wanted to exploit female and should be punished severely ... Neil responded that he will hire a male help....that girl went more wild ...stating that men like Neil were a black spot on the society ... as men like him think that its only wife's job to take care of home... and they just throw money to hire help...but will never would do or appreciate what a female does...I mean even I am scared to marry now....