Chapter 6

Arjun entered his house all angry and went to his room...after 10 minutes he heard the bike sound and peeps through the window...Arjun burned looking at Radhika smiling and talking to Neil...Neil pulls her cheeks wishes her for the night...and leaves...Arjun changes and goes to personal Gym...he starts punching the bag...recalling all the events of the day...Radhika on Neil's bike...Neil holding her hand...Neil and Radhika in cafeteria...Neil dropping her home...Neil's words ''my Chashni''...Radhika moves to her room when Mala calls her; ''Choti go and give this black coffee to Arjun''

Radhika; ''Why me Ma?''

Mala; ''because he is your husband...go now'' Radhika huffs and takes black coffee to Arjun's gym...she knocks enters Arjun who was standing leaning on the wall to catch his breath..looks at the door...Radhika moves to the table and keeps the coffee on the table...''Sir Ma has send Black coffee...I am keeping it on the table...please have it''

Arjun moves in Radhika's direction and locks her to wall; '' What are you trying to do...Radhika?''

Radhika ; ''Sir I don't know what are you talking about...and please let me go''

Arjun; ''You and Neil....do you think you can make me jealous...stop playing cheap tricks''

Radhika raised an eyebrow; ''Are you jealous? But why...I didn't feel anything looking at you and Sam together...Oh! Now I get it...it hurts your male ego...to see your substitute wife with someone else or you are scared that I will gain the trust of others too and you will be unmasked...right Sir?''

Arjun was hurt hearing she didn't feel a thing when he was with the other girl...but he masked it; ''Do you really think I am jealous...pity you...I have a reputation Radhika...and won't let anyone spoil it...till you have my name behave yourself...''

Radhika; ''Reputation!....which will be crumbled to dust soon...You cannot stop or force me....I will do what I believe in...now move before your sister sees us together like this'' Arjun kept looking at her face without blinking even once...in his head he was counting to 10 to calm his anger...if he loses his control now...then Radhika will not even get a chance to scream...Arjun walked backwards...Radhika quickly moved out of the room...but before she was completely out of the room a sudden thud made her turn...Arjun had punched the bag so heard that it came down on the floor....radhika looked at the bag and then at Arjun...who was still staring her...she just lowered her gaze and walked off...Arjun didn't wanted to divorce her...he wanted to keep her for life...as only his.

Neil after dropping Radhika went to his friend's place...he showed Neil some old pics of Nandini with Samrat and also told him that and she still holds a property in Panchgani...she keeps travelling there and if get access to it for few hours they can get more details...Neil kept staring at Samrat's pic with Nandini his POV ;'' Samrat Sir I have my answers...more chashni will give me....now I have to think about Panchagani...how he had to think...Neil thanked his friend...and left for his house

Sam was lost...she felt something...but couldn't understand what...The way Neil stood up for Radhika and the way he was paying attention on her was bothering her...Neil was neglecting sam..atleast she felt that..Sam got up and started pacing in her room...her POV; 'No not Niel...he is my Idiot....I will not lose him' Sam dialled Neil; ''Neil are you fre''

Neil; ''just reached home''

Sam shocked; ''But you left office at 6...its 9 why so late''

Neil smiled; ''was with Chashni...had a good time...you tell me anything urgent''

Sam; ''Wanted to meet you''

Neil; ''Some other day Sammy...very tired...and even mom is waiting for dinner...good night''