Chapter 8

~LeLani
~2 years

I pull up to the trap house, I grab my Victoria Secret bag and get out the car locking my door. I walk in the house. "Hey Lani. You okay?" Dice ask me. I shake my head and jog upstairs to where Quincy was. "What's up baby? Why you looking mad?" He ask. I go and just hug him. "Why you crying?" He ask. My tears were soaking his shirt. "Quincy, I can't do this anymore." I say letting him go. "Why are you crying? What's going on LeLani? What can't you do?" Quincy pulls me on him. "I can't do this, this Quincy. I'm tired of this life. I can't take it anymore." I tell him shaking a little. "Baby, I think you just need to chill." Quincy tells me. "Quincy! You don't understand me! Do you?" I yell. "I don't babe." He says being honest. "We need to settle down Quincy! You always in the streets! I'm home, by my damn self! Bored to death!" I scream. "I'm not ready to settle down Lani! I'm 24, I don't plan on settling down no time soon!" Quincy tells me.

"Okay, Quincy I'm through okay? I'm done." I say picking up my bag. "Lani, Lani baby stop! Why you wanna settle all of a sudden?" He ask. "I'm pregnant Quincy! That's why!" I say walking out the room. "Lani! Lani come here!" Quincy yells following me. I pull out my keys and unlock the door. "Lani stop dammit! Your not leaving me. You need to just chill out. I'm here for you an my baby Lani. One hundred percent. If you want me to get out the game. I will." Quincy explains. "Quincy, I just want you to be home a little more. I know we'll need the money. Just come home." I say about to cry. "Alright baby." He kisses my lips softly and smiles. "Awwww, Q a pussy!" Dice and Smoke say in unison. "Shut up man." Quincy says resting his hands on my hips. I smile and kiss his lips. "Leave my baby alone." I say. "Queens order!" Quincy shrugs. They roll their eyes and walk in the house. "I love you Lani." I kiss him and return it.

We had to stay at the trap house, due to our house being under construction. I was scared, and couldn't sleep. Quincy was knocked out with his arms around me, his hands resting on my flat tummy.

"Wake up baby." Quincy pecks my lips. "Yes?" He smiles. "The boys said can you cook breakfast?" I sigh and get up putting on Quincy's big t-shirt and go downstairs. "What y'all want?" I ask. "Nothing bready." I go in the kitchen and make eggs, bacon, grits and biscuits. Them niggas, know, they wanted some damn bread. I put out fruit and let them make their plates. I made myself blueberry waffles and went to sit in the living room. I sit on Dice lap. "Why you on my lap?" Dice ask. "Because, your comfy. And Q is being a meany." I say sticking out my tongue at him. "Oh." Quincy says smiling. "Q, you don't care?" Dice ask. "Nah man. I trust you." Quincy tells him. I finished eating and laid on Quincy's lap. "Baby, I don't feel good." I tell him. "Go to the bathroom. I know it's coming." I get up and go to the bathroom, throwing up everything. "That's nasty man. What she sick?" Dice ask. "Nah, lemme tell y'all something. She pregnant. I gotta drop out a little." Quincy announces. "Damn, y'all expecting another? Better hope nothing happen to it this time." Smoke says. "No, I'm protecting Lani with my life!" Quincy shakes his head. I come in the living room. All the boys put their hands on my tummy like I was just showing so much. "Noooooo!" I say moving all their hands.

"Quincy! What the fuck!?" I scream looking at our kitchen. "What?" He ask. "Where did all these dishes come from!?" I ask. "The boys." I open the basement door. "Dice, Smoke, Papi, Larry, Jay, DayDay, OG, BD, And Myles get the fuck up here now!" I scream. They come upstairs. "What's up?" Smoke ask. "Clean this dishes right now! I'm not y'all mother fucking maid! Clean it up now!" I say crossing my arms. "Alright. Yo overly pregnant ass." DayDay says. "Bitch, I will fucking cut you." I tell him.

~Quincy

I laugh at the boys doing dishses. Lani always got them under control. She Queen, and what she says goes. Plus, since she pregnant, she even more crazy. "Dice, this plate is still dirty." Lani says showing him some shit on the back. "Ugh." He takes the plate and washes it. "Alright boys." Lani smiles. They go back in the basement. I follow them. "She fucking crazy Quincy." Dice says picking up a controller. "It's just her hormones." I say laying on the couch. "Yeah okay. What y'all having anyways?" BD ask. "She only three months nigga, we don't know. I want a boy, she want a boy too." I say looking at then. "Oh, okay. Better hope y'all don't get a girl. My daughter a trip." OG says shaking his head. "How lil ma doin'?" I ask. "She cool. Getting big. Talking and walking now. Her favorite word gotta be damn daddy. Calling a nigga, all damn day!" OG shakes his head. "What about her crazy ass mama?"OG shrugs. "She stay with her granny. So I don't know. I just know she still stripping." OG admits. "She crazy." Smoke shakes his head. After two hours, the basement door opened. "Quincy. I need you baby." Lani calls. "Alright." I get up. "Damn, she got him whipped as hell." Jay says. "Nigga, shut the hell up." I say smacking his head.

The boys are about to have to go. Lani complaining about them being too loud. "Aye! Y'all it's getting late!" I yell down the steps. "Alright." They respond. Lani sits on the island. "Ew baby. Look." Lani says looking at her stomach. "What ma?" I ask. "I'm getting fat." She says looking sad. "Lani, your pregnant." I say in a duh tone. "I don't care. Lonnie wasn't big like this!" She whines. It looks like she was about to cry. "Baby, your barely showing. Only your noticing, it's only because it's your body baby. Chill." I tell her. "Whipped!" Smoke says walking out the front door. I shake my head and laugh a little. Pulls me between her legs. "Now that they're gone, it's just us." Lani kisses my lips, sucking on my lip. I smirk and look at her. "Damn babe. Horny ass." I say. "I know. Sorry." Lani says poking out her lip. "Shit, ain't nothing to it baby." I say putting my hands in her yoga pants. "Come on." She gets off the island and leads me upstairs. Bout to get it in!

"Moooooveeeee." Lani whines. I was tryin' to wake her up. "Lani, baby get up." I say shaking her. "Your shaking the baby." Lani says still asleep. "Get your ass up!" I say smacking her ass. "Mmm. Shit Quincy." Lani moans. "Get the fuck up!" I yell. She sits up. "Quincy, baby, I'm tired." She groans. "Okay. But, you a doctors appointment in two hours." Lani gets up and goes in the bathroom. I get dressed and go downstairs waiting.

~LeLani

"Noooo! Quincy move!" He was trying to kiss me. So I cough in his face. He looks at me and just moves. "Are you mad?" I ask. "Yes. You just coughed in my damn face Lani. Better be lucky you pregnant. I woulda smacked the fuck outta you." He says getting mad. "Quincy, I'm sorry daddy. " I say kissing his neck. "Lani, I'm not playing. Move." I sigh and just sit in the seat. When we got the doctors, Quincy still wouldn't talk to me. "Quincy, I said I'm sorry. It's not like Im sick." I say. He gets up and walks to the bathroom. I sigh.

"Damn, it's getting big." Quincy says. The nurse moves the controller all over my tummy. "You hear that?" I ask. "Yes, it's a heartbeat. It's strong too."the nurse says looking at us. Quincy looks at me and looks away. He really still mad? Quincy dropped me off at home and left. I sigh and call Lonnie. "Hey hoe! Come get me!" I tell her. "Alright. On my way." When she got here, I looked to see if Taylor was in the car. She wasn't, even better. "So, you got any new pics?" I nod and give her the ultrasound pictures. "Aww! It's so cute!" She squeals. I roll my eyes. Lord.