Chapter 55

~Medie

I woke up again in the bed alone. I looked at the time and it was 3 am. Pitch black outside. I felt my eyes watering again. Quinn, for sure, is back on fucking drugs. I found two needles in the bathroom cabinet. I didn't address him about it yet. I can't let him be around the kids with him being on drugs. He came out the bathroom with nothing put boxer's on. "You up? Can I talk to you?" He ask. "No. Are you on drugs again?" I ask being forward. "No. The fuck?" He says calm. "Quinn please do not lie to me man." I beg. "I said Im not. Im not about to repeat myself. Them needles in the bathroom, been there." He puts on some sweats and a tshirt. "You stay up here bitching." He says walking out the bedroom. I got up, thinking he was lying. "You a got damn lie Quinn!" I yell following. "Medie, get out my face." He says walking down the hallway. I grab a vase and throw it at him. Hitting him in the back. He stopped and let out a breath. He turned to me showing dark eyes that scared me.

"You tryna hurt me now?" He came close. "Fuck you! Your hurting me! Don't expect to have your child around while your on drugs!" I shout in his face. "Medie I told you I'm not on fucking drugs!" He yells. "Your a liar!" I scream. I smacked him. He sighed, and looked down at me. He punched the wall, putting a whole in it. He grabbed me by my shirt. "Quinn! Stop!" Brianna runs downstairs grabbing him. "Stop Quinn! She's pregnant! Stop!" He let me go. "Your gonna end up just like your strung out mama!" I yell before going up the steps to pack my shit. Bet I don't live with a drug addict.

~Quinn

I followed Medie. I walked in our room shutting the door. I grab her by her shirt. "Lemme tell you something, if you ever, bring my mother into your mouth, I'll knock yo fucking teeth down ya throat. Don't fucking play with me. Medie, you ain't seen me mad yet. You better chill out." I push her ass on the bed. Not really giving a fuck about her being pregnant or not.

She stayed and slept in the guest room. I laid in my room comfortable, I'm not gone lie to her and say Im doing drugs. Im clean. She can piss test me. My phone started buzzing, Meina. "Hello?" I answer flipping through channels. "Come through. I just got into it with ole dude. I need you." I smirk. "Be there in thirty." I hang up and stand. I grabbed my keys and hoodie. I opened the guest door. "Im finna go." I say walking out without listening to nothing she had to say.

When I got there, Meina stripped me so fast. I wasted no time getting into her.

After a hour steamy sex scene, I laid there for a minute. "I should get going." I say getting up and searching for my clothes. "Ugh, okay." Meina gets mad. "You know, "No Love". I can't stay. I got a family." I finish dressing and pecked her lips. "Stop pouting. It'll give you worry lines." I rub my thumb across her forehead and leave.

~Medie

I got up and went to my bedroom. This bed uncomfortable. I laid in the bed, when Quinn came home, he showered and got into bed. I stayed far away, I know he just took a booty call. I sighed and sat up feeling these stupid contractions in my sides. I put my hands over my face. "Ugh....I swear" I groan. He just looked at me and then back at the tv.

I got mad and stood up. I smacked him with a pillow. "Medie chill out forreal."He says with a straight face. "I know you went and slept with that bitch Quinn! I hate you! You stupid bastard!" I yell crying. "Medie shut the fuck up bro." He stood up. He was about to walk out until I pushed him. "No! You listen to me! Im leaving okay! Don't come looking for me, don't ask about my son, nothing!" He shrugged and left out the room. "Wow!" I couldn't see I had so many tears. I packed my stuff and Brianna helped me take the stuff outside. She hugs me tight. "Be safe. Call me when you have the baby." I nod and get into my aunts truck. "You okay?" I sigh. "He don't love me no more." I cry.

~Quinn

Brianna came in and slammed the door. "Stop slamming shit in my house! What the fuck is ya problem?" I yell. "You so stupid!" She yells. "How am I stupid Brianna?" I ask. "Because! You had a good girl, and you fucked it up by cheating with Meina's stank ass! What the fuck? Medie really loves you Quinn! She's carrying your child, yet you can't get your shit together? Your a dumbass. That's it." She goes upstairs and purposely slams the door.

I heard Mya whine. I got up and went to get her. I took her downstairs and sat on the computer, she laid against my chest, just in a daze. I put one of my arms around her back and called Medie. I still gotta make sure my baby safe.

"Hello?" She answers sniffling. I'm surprised she answered. "Medie....you okay? The baby cool?" I question. "I'm fine Quinn. It's not like you care about me." I sigh. "I care. You just say fucked up shit Medie. I don't know rather you realize it or not but you do." I tell her. "Quinn, you didn't even care that the baby was giving me pain. You just looked at me like it was nothing. You choked me and everything else. I'm not with your abusive behavior. Then you so blunt and just ugh, I hate it." I look down at Mya who was stretching and about to fall out my arms. "I love you. Im coming to get you." I tell Medie. "I love you too. But don't come get me. I'll tell you when Im ready to come home."