Chapter 49

~Quinn

"Quinn get up." Medie says looking mad. "What man? Damn." I sit up. "Your still doing this huh?" She holds up the needle. "You passed out with this still in your arm Quinn!" I sigh and rub my hand down my face. "Im sorry!" Medie shakes her head and walks to our bedroom, slamming the door and locking it. I cover my face and then get up to look for my keys. I got up and locked the house door. I went to my car and headed to my moms.

I walk into the house, seeing my mom and dad sitting on the couch. They were talking. "Ma." I say looking at them. My dad hangs up the phone. "Quinn, come in here son. Sit down." My dad says. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. "Medie called us." I look down at the floor. "Your doing drugs now?" My ma ask. "Ma...you don't understand..." I start. "Nah you turning to the wrong thing for stress! You got Medie, ALL your family, and you got God. You messing up Quinn! If I knew the stress was gone do this to you, I wouldn't have handed you the trap." My dad snaps. "Im sorry. Damn, everybody snapping and yelling at me. Yall not fucking helping!" I yell. "Lower your voice." My mom says. "Fine. Don't talk to me about it. I don't feel like yall's bullshit today. Im grown, if I wanna do drugs, Ima do em. How about that?" I get up and walk out. Fuck everybody.

~Medie

I laid in the bed, crying. Just crying my eyes out. It hurts that I come home to someone I love passed out from drug overdose. I don't know how to help him, and that makes it worst. Then, Mya, she's just completely blind that her father is high when he's playing with her. I get up and peak out the door when I hear the front door open. I see Quinn come in, punching walls. "Fuck!" He yells. I jump and open the door. "Quinn! Stop." I say stepping out the bedroom. "Medie, man, not right now. Get out my face or get hurt? Which one you want?" I look into Quinn's eyes. "Do you not know that your hurting everyone because your stupid ass addiction Quinn!?" I scream. "How am I hurting anybody Medie? Am I hurting you?" I nod. "Your passed out everytime I come home Quinn! Now, I tried to let you fix yourself on your own, now I think you need to go to rehab. Seriously." I cross my arms. "Fine! You wanna get rid of me?" Quinn looked to finally have feelings. "No Quinn. I want you to get help." He plops on the couch. "I can't do this." He shakes his head. "Please just go? Please?" I beg. "Fine. I'll stay this time. How long though?" He ask. "Four months. I'll come visit and bring Mya every week." He nods and pulls me on his lap. "Medie, Im sorry." I just nodded and kissed his lips. "Come on, let's get to bed Quinn."

The next morning, I woke up and Quinn had showered, and was playing with Mya. "Ima miss you Mya bear." He kisses her nose causing her to giggle. "I hope you never go through this." He sighs laying Mya on the bed. "Medie come on. Wake up, drop me off." I sit up and hug him. "Quinn, before you leave..." I start. I pick up Mya and put her in her bedroom. I come back. I climb on him. "What?" He ask. "Make love to me before you leave."

~Quinn

I walk into the rehab center, it was primarily white. "Hi are you visiting or checking in?" The desk worker ask. She was smiling at me and biting her lip. "Checking in." I say not making eye contact. "Oh." She says making a face.   I roll my eyes and filled out the papers.

This shit is like jail. Im fucking miserable, they got me going to these little classes and shit. I am not in fucking high school, this a bunch of shit. I been in my room all day, Im not associating with none of these strung out ass muthafucka's in here. I pick up the phone next to the bed. I call Medie. "Hello?" She lost her voice after our little session before I came. "How you doing babe?" I ask. "Quinn! Oh my god, boy you coulda told me I was gone be sore like this! My legs hurt so bad! And I had to call off work!" I smile and laugh. "Im sorry baby. You asked for it." I tell her. "My lord! Didn't have to go so hard on me!" I look at the phone. "Girl you said harder like seven times. So I did as told babygirl." Medie laughs. "How you feeling?" She ask. "Good now that Im hearing your voice." I could see her blushing. "Aww Quinn. You know what to say huh?" I laugh. "I guess. Where Mya?" I ask. "Brianna came and got her." Medie says. "Oh you nust be home alone then..." I say. "Yes. Other than your evil ass dog." Medie says. "Don't do Lambo." I say in my gay voice. "Oh my." Medie laughs. "I miss you babe! When you coming to see me?" I ask. "Tomorrow." She answers. "And I'll bring Mya. Cause I know she misses her daddy. And tell me why that bitch came over here with the police?" Medie says. "That bitch? Lemme guess, Ro?" I ask. "Yes. She talking about you had drugs around Mya. Then I told them like your not even here, and been outta town for three days. Which is 100% true." I nod and look up to see that one nurse from the front desk come in. "I'ma have to talk to her about that. But, lemme call you later bae. I gotta go." Medie sighs. "Okay, I love you." She sounds sad. "I love you too MeMe. Stop sounding sad." She hangs up. I look at this nurse. "Why you always in here?" I ask. "Just checking on you." I shake my head. "Bitch you like forty! Im 18, get out my room." She rolls her eyes and leaves.

I decided it was time to go to sleep after that.

The next morning, Medie and Mya came in to wake me up. "Wake up Quinny!" Medie says. "Hey." I sit up and rub my eyes. "Myaaaa!" I kiss all over her face. She laughs and grabs my face. "I missed you Mya." I look up at Medie, she looked like her beautiful self. I kiss her lips and put my arm around her, pulling her deeper into the kiss. "I missed you baby." I say before kissing her once again. "I missed you too."

We talked for almost five hours until visiting hours was over. Lord knows I missed my girls. "Three more weeks Quinn! You can do it baby." Medie kisses my lips and leaves. I sigh and go back to my room, and this dumbass nurse was here again. I sigh.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I ask. "This." She puts her hand on my dick, causing me to step back. "I'm sure your job description doesn't say harrass the patients. I'm not having sex with you. You have to go." I say. "Why cause of your baby mom and baby? Fuck that girl." I smirk. "Bitch that's not my babymom, that's my wife. You gotta go." I say pointing to the door. "Your 18, your not getting married no time soon." I laugh. "You don't know what I plan on doing..." I say opening the door. "GO. And Im reporting your triffling ass." I tell her. "Fine. I'll be back. I'll get what I want." I laugh. "Nah B."

~Medie

I got home and put Mya to bed, showered and went to find a movie. I got some ice cream from the freezer and went to sit in the living room. I call my best friend Tyeir. "Tyeirrrrr!! Come over." I whine. "Okay bitch. Stop whining. Ima have bring Gabe." She says referring to her cute son Gabriel. "That's fine. Mya is here." She agreed and said she was on the way.

I laid on the couch upside down before the doorbell rang. I get up and peep out the whole seeing Tyeir with pizza and candy. Yasss! Fuck it up best friend! I open it. "Hey! Where Quinn?" She ask. "Girl we need to catch up" I take baby Gabe from her arms and take him to Mya's crib. I went back and sat down next to her. "Spill" She says. "Well..." I start.