Chapter 26

~LeLani

"Lani let's go." Q says walking in my hospital room. I put on my shoes and walk past him. I made my way to the car, and got in. "Lani, why ain't you tell me you didn't loose the baby?" Q ask. I ignored him and waited for him to pull off from the parking lot. When we got home, King and Brianna were asleep on the couch with Dice.

"Lani you doing okay? IM sorry bout the baby." Dice says. "The baby is okay Dice." I say. "Aww." I swear Dice a softy around me. "Dice get out her face, she don't want you." Q says. Dice sighs and I smile at him. I kiss his cheek. "You my bestie." I say. Dice smiles. Q grabbed me by my hair. I back handed the fuck outta him. "You know I don't play about my fucking hair. don't do me."

I went upstairs and took a long shower. When I was finished, I put on Q's tshirt and his boxers. I sat in bed and turned on Bad Girls Club. "Quincy!" I scream. "What?" He ask. "Bring your ass!" I yell. I hear Q approach our door. "Come here baby." He walks to the bed and climbs between my legs. "Can you get my grasshopper ice cream? And Reece's?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah." he sighs. I kiss his lips and he moves. I smile. "I luh you! Now hurry up!"

When Q got back, Brianna ran to him crying. "Whats wrong Breezy?" Q picks her up. "Don't leave me again daddy. I miss you." I wonder what's wrong Bri. I ate my ice cream and candy, then went to give Bri a bath. "Come Breezy, bath time babe." She gets out of bed. "You have fun today?" I ask. Bri looks at me. "N-No." She began crying. I sit on the floor next to her. "Whats wrong Breezy?" I ask. "I want my daddy." I hug her. "Quincy come here!" I call holding a crying Bri on my arms. "Whats wrong?" He ask sitting down. "Tell daddy what's wrong Breezy."

Q held her on his lap. "U-Uncle Tommy hurt me." Q frowns up. "How?" Quincy ask. "He touch my vjay. You told me Im not supposed to be touched there Daddy. I told him to stop, he said if I told you he was gonna kill you daddy." Q was red. I take Brianna from his lap. "Bri baby, stay here. Im gonna talk to daddy okay?" I go to our room and shut the door. Quincy was in the safe, grabbing bullets. "Q, please think first." I say trying to calm him down. "Fuck that shit Lani. That's my baby in there hurting! My fucking daughter!" He yells. "Doing this won't help!" I yell back. "How the hell you know!?" He roars. "B-Because, I was in Brianna's position with my dad's brother L.J. He molested me for years. He raped me Quincy! And when my dad went after him, all I could do was cry and worry about him getting home." I say beginning to break down. Q hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"You stay calm. I'll be back soon." HE kisses me and my tummy. He kisses Brianna's head. "I'll be back Breezy okay?" Bri nods and kisses his cheek. Quincy went to King's room and then left. I gave Breezy a bath and laid in her room until she fell asleep. I said a prayer over my baby, and went to King's room. He was asleep in his crib. I kiss his head. I said a prayer over him too, then went to my room.

~Quincy

I sit in the car, waiting for this nigga Tommy to come out the bar. He came out drunk as hell. I shot four times. He fell, so I sat in the car just to act like I ain't have nothing to do with it. Eventually people began coming out, I left with them.

When I got home, Lani was awake, and reading a book. "Everything okay?" She ask. I nod. "Gucci." I respond stripping to my boxers. I lay down and pull Lani to me. She lays on my chest and looks at me. "We need to talk." She sits up. "About?" I ask. "Us." I groan. "Seriously Q." She says. "I don't like how you put your hands in me Q. And, stuff needs to change. Because I love you, and I don't want to loose you forever." Lani says looking at me. "I love you too Lani. But you just be making me mad man. Some stuff just isn't necessary." She nods. "If we have a problem, no more arguing or fighting. Promise?" I smile. "Promise." I respond. "Yay. Now. Im tired. Goodnight." Lani says laying back on my chest. "Goodnight." I respond.

****Next Morning****

I woke up to Lani and Brianna. King was asleep next to me. "Breezy, let's put make up on daddy." Lani suggest. "Ima knock both of yall out too." I say finally opening my eyes. Brianna smiles. "Good Moanin' pops." Bri tells me. "Morning Breezy." I get up putting King on the other side of me. I took a shower and went to the warehouse.

"Quincy! I need to talk to you!" Kandy comes to me. "Uh, I-I'm three months pregnant. I think it's yours." I laugh. "You a thot. Fuck out my face." I say mushing her and walking to Smoke. "Yo babymama, pregnant." Smoke mugs me. "Shut up nigga." I laugh at Smoke and check inventory, then made my way to babymama house to check  on my son. "Nicki!" I yell going in the house. "Nicki! Where Jacob?" I ask. "He in his room sleep Q damn! I just put him to sleep. Hush." I smile. "Alright. I'ma come get him this weekend." Nicki nods. I gave her a stack and left. Child Support, but not through the courts.

I got home and Lani was outside with the kids. I got out and sat with her.

~LeLani

"Quincy, Quinn's mother came by." I tell him. "For?" Q ask. "Her money." I respond. "She ain't getting shit from me. Cause Quinn had to come begging for food and his Carmines. No. I give her the money for food and what he want. He shouldnt have to ask me for shit." He answers. "Mm."

"Owww! Fucker!" Quincy been pulling my belly ring all day. "Stop it!" I kick him. "That hurt?" He ask. "Nah it feel good." I give him a straight face. "You mad?" I kick his side. "Ah." He jumps. "Now will you leave me alone?" I question. "Nope." He found something else to bother me. Eventually he thought it was funny to poke my Vjay. "Quincy what the hell are you doing?" He laughs. "If I keep poking it, will the baby just come out?" I stare at him. "You really just dumb asf." He smiles. "Bish whet?" I giggle. "Get yo corny ass off me." I tell him. "Noooo." He lays on my legs. "Q you heavy." He shrugs. He fell asleep, so I kicked him off the couch. He looks up at me. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. "You so fucking childish!" He yells. "But you love me!" I say. "No I don't." He says walking away from the door. I smile and make my way out the bathroom. Q grabs me and tickles me. "Say your sorry!" I couldn't stop laughing. "I-I" I stutter. "I sorry!" He didn't stop. "Quincy Im sorry!" He lets me go. "Mhm." He says. "Fuck boy" I whisper. "What?" I shake my head. "Nothing."