Chapter 37

~Skipped the wedding. I might edit it in though. Maybe.

~Quincy

"Papi! Wake uppp!" Lani whines grinding on my dick. I groan and push her. "Daddy get up. I wanna go to the beach!" Lani continued to whine. "Lani what I tell you about that bullshit?" I had a stern tone. "But Daddy I-" I cut her off, "Shut up." I feel Lani get off. I open my eyes and see her going through her suit case. We are currently in Costa Rica. Im sleepy and Lani getting on my nerves. "I'll be back." She says going out the balcony door. Making sure to slam it.

~LeLani

I call Lonnie. "Hey boo!" She answers. "Im pissed" I say straight up. "Why babes?" She ask. "Because I tried to wake Q up so we could go some were together, and he told me to shut up and get off him." Lonnie scoffs. "Thats rude as fuck. Its yalls honeymoon did yall even do anything?" She ask. "Nope." I answer picking my nails. "Where he at?" Lonnie ask. " In the room sleep still." I answer looking out at the crystal clear water. "Go wake his ass up. And be the boss Lani. Put your foot down honey." Lonnie advises. "Okay Lonnie. I'll call you later tonight okay?" I hang up and go back to our room. Quincy was in the shower. His phone was ringing. "Hello?" I answer. "Ma! Where the hell is dad? This girl over here acting out. Talking about she pregnant. Ma Ima kill her." Quinn yells. "Who Quinny?" I ask. "Meina. Talking bout its my baby! No." Quinn denies. "Quinn. Dont call this phone until Friday understand?" He groans and hangs up.

When Quincy came out, he looked at me. "You mad?" I nod. "Im sorry baby. Im just tired you know?" I roll my eyes. "Come 'ere." He growls. I walk to him and cross my arms. "What?" I pout. "Stop that shit." He uncross my arms. "Fix yo face." I make a straight face "I love you babygirl. What we doing today?" I smile. "Zip lining." Q's eyes get big."Oh shit."

When we got into the place, Quincy was looking nervous. "Q you've done scarier things." I say. "I know but I could die." I smile. "You dramatic asf." When we got into the line, Quincy kept hugging and kissing me. I look down at my ring and play with it. We really married. Damn. "Yea its real. You not dreaming babygirl." He kisses my ear.

When it was our turn, Quincy went first. He screamed like a bitch then started laughing. It was fun and after, we walked the beach. It was lots of little fun stuff to do.

"Q!" I hear someone call. Quincy stops and looks behind him. "Rico." He frowns. "What brings you here?" This Rico guy had a heavy accent. "Why you worried about it?" Quincy questions. Rico eyes me. "Who this chick? She must be an upper class hoe. If you bringing her down here." Quincy's grip on my hand got tighter. "Nigga dont you ever disrespect my wife again. What the hell wrong with you?" Quincy snaps. "She pretty though. I might have to snatch her up." I look up at Q who was red. He turned around and headed towards our hotel.

When we got there, Quincy was searching through his suitcases looking for his 9. But I took it out and set it on the bed before we left. I didnt think there would be a reason to bring it down here. "LeLani you seen ma 9? I can't find it." He ask. "Um..." I start. "Where. Is. It?" He growls. "I-I took it out and put it on o-our bed before we l-left last night." He stared at me. "I have tried so many times,to tell you not to touch my gun. Ever. I don't play about my gun. Why would you do that dumb ass shit!?" He snaps. "I-I'm sorry Quincy. I thought you wouldn't need it." He sighs and walks out the hotel room. He probably woulda killed me if he stayed but he came back. "Come on. I can't leave you by yourself." I groan and get up off the bed.

We were walking for a long time before we made it to a weapon shop. While Q spoke with the man, I browsed the wall with all the guns on it. I shake my head. I look down at my phone. Quinn had text me.

Quinn: Ma she called the police

I sigh and put my phone in the back of my khaki shorts. "Lani!" Q snaps. "What? The hell you keep yelling for?" I look at him. "Let's go." We headed to our hotel room. Quincy tucked his gun in the back of his pants before pulling his shirt down. He grabbed my suitcase and rumaged through it. "So you kept your weapon but took mine?" I shrug a little. "Damn shame." He says. "Oh well." I take it out his hands tucking it in my shorts conceling it with my tank top. Quincy took us to some place. "What's this?" I ask looking around the little hut looking place. "Sh." He says. I see the Rico dude again. "You are NOT doing this on our honeymoon Q." I cross my arms looking up at his giant ass. "LeLani" I walk out the place. I started walking back to the hotel, things better clear the fuck up and Quincy better fix his attitude. When I waa walking, a man stopped by me.

"Hey baby! You need a ride." I smile to myself. "No thanks sir." I say politely. I was literally two minutes from our hotel room. "Come on. Just let me talk to you?" I look over at him. He's on ESPN all the time, he plays football. "Talk to me about what?" I ask. "Just talk. Im married." He informs. "Okay. Fine." He parked and we talked at one of the tables outside the hotel. "Whats your name again?" I smile. "Im LeLani." I respond, "But most people just settle for Lani." He smiled showing his pretty white teeth. They were perfect, Straight. But he ain't got shit on my baby, except his money being legal. "Just call me Cash.Who you here with?" I sigh. "My husband." I answer rolling my eyes and playing with my ring again. "Something wrong?" Cash questions. "I don't know.He's acting weird. I feeling some way right now." I answer. "Oh,well why would you feel some way?" He ask. "I feel like maybe he doesn't even love me anymore. Considering we just got married like two days ago, that's bad. He hasn't even made an effort to do anything. All he has done is lay in the bed, sleep, or watch ESPN." I shake my head. I'm telling a complete stranger about marriage. This is crazy. "Maybe you should try and put effort first. Some people need a little push." He smiles again. GAH! Why he have to be so fucking fine!? "Well I have a question." I say. He raises his eyebrows so I continue, "If your married why were you trying to pick me up?" I ask. "It's getting dark. That's the only reason. And your so small, wouldn't want you to get hurt." I laugh a little. He isn't even aware that I got a knife and a gun in my pants. "Well thank you." I smile. "No problem." I see Quincy from the distance. "Hey babe." I say looking at him. His eyes were placed on Cash. "Wassup." He said to me but he was looking at him. "Quincy this is Cash, Cash this is my husband Q." Cash smirks. "Quincy Quincy Quincy. Your wife is really beautiful. " Cash says. "I know what she is. Why are you talking to her?"

~~~~×~~~~~×

Chapter Boringgggggg ✌✌✌✌✌

But Im working on Quinn's Story right now