Chapter 35

~Quinn

I been in this house for two weeks straight now, only leaving for school. I am miserable as hell. Ma mad at me, Dad ignores my presence. Only one who always got me is Kaiden. My baby. "Quinn." She wanders in my room rubbing her eyes. "Hi my baby." I pick her up and kiss her temple. "I sleepy." I smile. "Alright. Let's take a nap?" I lay down and Kaiden laid across my body. I smile and turn on our favorite show, Spongebob. "Quinn." I look up to see my ma. "You want me to take her?" I shake my head. "You mad at me booboo?" I shake my head. "Then how come you not talking to me?" I shrug. "Ugh." Ma walks out and slams the door. I pick up my phone looking to see someone calling. It was private so I ignored it.

"Quinnnn!" My mom yells. I groan and lay Ladybug on the bed. I walk downstairs. "Your mom here." I look at her. "Ma, I don't wanna talk to her crack head ass." She looks at me. "Baby boy you gone have to face her eventually. Try and talk to her okay?" I sigh and go into the den. "What you want Trina?" She smiles and scratches her neck. "I got someone for you to meet Quinny." I cross my arms. "T-This is your step dad. Mikey." I look over to the man. I look up and my dad walked in. "Fuck you doing here Trina? You gotta go." He says. "Quincy leave me alone! I'm tryna talk to my son!" I scoff. "Bitch Im not yo son. "

She looks at me, stood up and smacked me. I got real red and hot and blasted the fuck outta here. I couldn't stop. Like I was uncontrolable. "Quinn! Lil Q stop!" I just remember her crying and leave. My ma grabbed me and took me to her room. "Quinn?" Her eyes were  watering. I just hugged her. "Quinn I-I don't know what to say." I started to break down in tears. "Why you flip out Quinn?" She ask. "Remember when I got hit?" I ask. "Yeah?" She says sitting me on the couch in their room. "She hit me. She abused me when I was younger. She would take all the food and clothes money that dad brought and buy drugs. I seen her get raped, I've seen her sniff right in front of me. She did heroine and everything. She let one of her boyfriends sell me ma. They sold me! I had to escape. Ma she hurt me." I say finally letting my tears fall. "Im sorry Quinny." She hugs me.

My dad came upstairs. "You alright?" He ask. I nod and stare at the floor. "You gone be cool son? You sure?" I nod and get up. "Quinn." I look back at him. "Come give me a hug lil nigga." My dad can't never br sentimental. Always aggressive. I hugged him. "I got you man." I nod and head to my room. Kaiden Bug was still sleep. Lord. I lay on my bed. I pick up my phone and call my girlfriend.

~LeLani

After what Quinn told me, I felt bad for my baby boy. "Lani you been quiet all night, you alright?" I sigh. "Im fine." Quincy climbs in bed next to me. "No your not. It's about what Quinn told you? He gone be alright babe." I hug Q. "It's not fair he went through that. He not a bad kid." I tell him. "It's alright. He gone have something else to worrg about in a few weeks." I look at Q. "What?" I ask. "He taking over the trap."

~Quincy

LeLani's whole mood changed. She let go of me and looked away. "What now?" She shrugs. "He not a baby no more Lani." She shrugs again. "Fuck it." I get up and go check up on Brianna. "Haha. Your so funny!" She laughs. Her ass been on the phone for three hours. "Time to get off the phone Breezy." She sighs. "Ten more minutes." She begs. "Get the fuck off the phone nigga!" I snap. She sighs. "I'll call you later Brent. Bye." Breezy hangs up and throws the phone on the bed. "Who is Brent?" I ask. "Just my friend dad." She rolls her eyes. "Better stop rolling them hoes before I smack em out yo head. Remember you 12 not 23. You can't have no boyfriend until you 16. So slow yo fucking roll." She gets up and goes to her bathroom slamming the door.

I went to King's room and he was sleep. Nigga always sleep. I went to check up on Quinn again and he was on the phone in tears. "Quinn." I say. "Hold on. Yeah?" He ask. "Relax man. Aint nobody mad at cha. Ight?" He nods. "I got some to show you tomorrow too." He nods and smiles showing his braces. I go to my room where Lani was still sitting pouting. "Quit acting like a bitch!" She looks at me and cant help but laugh. "Fuck yourself damn." She giggles.

"Lani guess what?" I say. She looks up at me. "We getting married in a month. Turn up!" She smiles. "Finally." She mumbles. "I wanted to be straight before I cut the game completely." She nods understandingly. "Man I love you baby." I kiss her chin and corner of her lip. "I love you too ugly. So when we gone work on baby 4?" I laugh. "Girl bye." I say in my gay voice. "I always knew you was a faggot." I tackle her.

~LeLani

I woke up the next morning with no one  in bed. I got up and called Quincy. "Quincy! Babe!" I yell. I checked all the rooms. No one is here. I sigh and get dressed. I put on yoga pants, a tee and the Jordan 3's. I grabbed my purse and keys heading to the hair shop. I got there and Lonnie was outside. "Hey booo." She smiles. "Hello love. Wanna do my hair?" I ask. "Yeah. Im on break right now hun." I smile. "Come on." She says putting her phone in her cape.

When I got done we talked about the wedding. "So where yall going for the honeymoon?" I smirk. "Costa Rica." She smiles. "I cant believe you getting married Lei!!" I shake my head. "Hell I thought it wasnt gone happen." I say honestly. "Girl you know Q ain't gone let yo ass go." Lonnie laughs. I agree.

~~~~~×~~~~×

Next chapter will be close to the endddddd. I think I'ma make Quinn his own book....? What yall think?