Chapter 44

~Quinn

I laid on my bed playing with Mya. I put my hand over her face and said boo when I moved it. She laughed so hard she had hiccups after. "Laughing too hard Mya." I say before my phone rings, causing Mya to jump. I answer. "Hello?" I answer. "Quinn, we need you over seas for two weeks. You coming? 100 grand. You in?" I sigh. It was my dad. "I Don't have nobody to watch Mya." I tell him. "Figure it out." I sigh. "Dad you home?" I ask. "Yep." I hang up and went to my dads. When I walked in, my mom took Mya and left. "Dad I need some answers. " He sits back on the couch. "What?" He ask. He got a bad ass attitude. It pisses me off so much. "Can you stop fucking talking to me like that!? Im not a child." HE stands up. I grabbed my gun. "You serious right now nigga? I made you! I got you what you got right now! All the money, the cars clothes everything! Remember yo roots little ass muthafucka." I stare at him. "Why you talk to me like Im just a dumbass or some shit?" I ask. "Because you swear you grown, and you not." I look down at the floor. "Why ain't I? Im a grown ass man." I look at him. "Because, a CHILD runs around getting females pregnant. A CHILD yells and cusses at his parents like he crazy. A CHILD is still in high school, like you are. A CHILD runs around screaming and yelling he grown, while a grown man sits back and acts like a grown man. You not a grown man Quinn. You a child." He pushes me back onto the couch and walks out. I sigh. "MA! Bring my daughter. Im leaving man." She comes downstairs with Mya. "Why you leaving so early Quinn? You upset about something?" My ma ask. "Yes. That nigga don't respect me for nothing I do ma. I can't keep letting him question my manhood what I gotta do to prove it?" I ask taking Mya and not waiting for a response. I left. Fuck that bullshit.

When I got home, I gave Mya a bath and put her in her crib while I took a shower. I got out and dressed myself. I got Mya and went to the kitchen to fix her a bottle. I read the formula directions and made it. I went in the living room, turned on a movie and laid Mya on my arm. She drank her bottle. But didn't go to sleep. I lay her on her tummy, watching her try and keep her head up. I played with her tiny hands, all she did was reach towards my face. I smile, she all I feel like I got right now. I refuse to let anyone take her from me.

"You not tired mama? Daddy tired..." She just looked at me and smiled her toothless smile. "I love you La'Mya." She looked up and me and laid her head on my chest hopefully about to fall asleep. Soon as I was about to doze off, my phone vibrated. "Quinn! Please please come get me!?" Ro cries into the phone. "Why?" I ask nonchalantly "Quinn! I just got raped, please?" She begs. I hang up. I fell asleep and that was it.

When I woke up I smelled food, Mya was no longer on my arm, and she was somewhere laughing. I get up and see Ro. I walked in the kitchen and realized her bruises. I grab her face, causing her to wince in pain. "Who did this?" I growl. "K-Kell." I knew who she was talking about, I been wanting that nigga's head for weeks. "Why was you around him? What the hell was you doing!?" I yell getting mad. "I was making some money Quinn! You cut me off and I don't have anything anymore!" She cries. "Show me where the fuck he was at! And Ima leave my daughter here, you better not fucking hit her. Or Ima hit you." Ro nods nervously.

After a few hours I sent some niggas over to kidnap Kell and bring that nigga to me. When I got to the warehouse I brought my nigga Pills. "Im ready to fuck this nigga up!" Pills yells punching his fist. I laugh and focused on the road.

When we got to the warehouse, Kells eyes popped out his head. "Thought you was gone keep running nigga? You owe me money, you hit my babymoms, raped her and errthang, but shit just gravy right?" I laugh. "Now, I want my money, so go ahead, let him call one of his lil niggas to bring my stacks up." I lit a blunt and took a puff. "Man just bring the money." He groans. "Ima quit I swear. Please just let me go." I shake my head. "Na." I took a long drag of the blunt and passed it to Pills. "Na, lemme tell you som' ya heard. Ion play 'bout my muhfuckin' money B. You seem to think this a game cuh?" I ask. "No man, Im trying alright!" He says looking at me. "Na, that ain't gootd enough. I heard you raped my babymoms...?" He looks nervous. "Ro y-y-your baby mom?" I smirk. "Yea, that's my babygirl." I cross my arms. "That's my little sister cuh..." Pills adds in. "So, this what we gone do, we gone get the money, and kill yo muhfuckin ass. Alright? Alright." He started crying like a bitch. "Shut that shit up mane! You wasn't cryin' when you was fuckin' my baby sister nigga." Pills says grabbing his gun from his back. "Say your last prayer." Pills points the gun at his forehead, dead between the eyebrows. Pills pulled the trigger sending a shot echo through the warehouse. I smirk. "Alright my nigga my nigga, Ima get my ass home before Tee crazy ass kill me." Pills says pulling his keys out his pocket. "Alright." I jogged up the steps to the top floor. I changed and went home. Ro was painting Mya's toe nails. "About time you be a mommy." I say looking down at her. "I need to talk to you."

When she put Mya to sleep, she came in the room with me. "What's up?" I ask. "Im sorry. I hope you forgive me. I hope Mya forgive me. I was really just, mad that you got me pregnant. And because I didn't want her. But now I love her. Seriously. And, Im really sorry." I smile. "Alright Ro. Can you fix me dinner? A nigga hungry." She nods and walks out the room. I got up and followed. "So what happened about the Kells thing?" Ro ask searching through the fridge. "Bye Bye Kells. No more of him." Ro looks at me. "Just because he raped me?" I tried not to laugh. I forgave you, but bitch you still ain't shit. Fawq you mean? "Uh yea. He owed me money." I tell her. She nods. "Aw, I love you Quinn." She kisses me, and I didn't kiss her back. I also didn't say anything. FDB.

~~~~~×~~~~×~~~~~×~~~~~~~~×~~~~~×

CHAPTER BORINGGGGGG MORE UP NEXT MUFUCKA!

In Love With The Boss Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें