Chapter 57

~Quinn

I woke up to an empty bed, Medie is still being distant from me quiting school. But it's been three months, I wish she would get over it. She won't kiss me, touch me, hug me, she won't even sleep in the same room as me. I love Medie, and I don't like her being distant.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I could hear Junior and Mya talking. I got downstairs and they were sitting at the island eating eggs and fruit. I put my arms around Medie, she sighs and tries to move away. I tighten my arms. "Junior and Mya, go see Auntie Bri." I tell them. They get down from the stools and go upstairs. I press my lil friend against her ass and kiss her neck. "Girl,stop playing with me." I growl biting her ear. "Quinn you stop playing with me. Get the hell off." I kiss her neck and behind her ear. She bites her lip and looks down at the counter. "You done playing?" I ask. She shakes her head. I smirk and put my hand in her pajama pants. Her ass need to quit frontin', shit wet as fuck. "Medie, you wet. Stop playing."

I took Medie back upstairs to our room and shut the door, I locked it, then put her on the bed. "Quinn, Im still mad." She crosses her arms. I laugh and lay her down. I took off my shirt, and watched as Medie's hands auntomatically touched my body, she can't resist. I smirk and kiss her chest. She won't be mad for long.

Almost five hours later, Medie was laying on my chest, outta breath and staring off into space. "You done being mad?" I ask. "Yes." She says kissing my lips and climbing onto my body. "I love you. Im sorry." Medie says kissing me again and smiling. "I love you too ma."

Medie got off me and went to take a shower while I laid in bed bout to fall asleep. Then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer. "H-Hey Quinn." I look at my phone. "Who is this?" I ask. "R-Ro." She stutters. "Fuck you want?" I ask. "I wanna see my daughter." I hang up the phone. Bitch trippin'. I get up and put on some basketball shorts going downstairs. Brianna was on the couch with a sleeping Junior and Mya was playing with her dolls. "Yall was loud as hell." Brianna says making a face. "Shut up."

~Medie

After I showered, I dressed and went to check on my babies. Mya was in her room crying. "Mya?" I go inside. "Mommy, Im dying!" She cries. I give her a look. "Why would you say that honey?" I sit next to her on her bed. "My teeth coming out! See! I showed daddy and he said it was going to fall out." She cries harder, her light skin was turning redder by the second. "Mya, sweetie, your not going to die. It's going to fall out, and come back in. I promise you won't die. Okay? Now stop the water works." I tell her wiping her face. "Are you sure?" She ask. "Yes. It happens to everyone." I laugh. "Okay."

I went downstairs and found Quinn in the kitchen eating icing out a container from the fridge. "Quinn, what the hell?" I snatch the icing from his hands. "What?" He ask licking his fingers. "Why? Are you that hungry?" I ask looking at him. "Yes. The hell? I wanted that icing. Shit was good." I shake my head. "You and sweets. I don't see how your not as big as this house." I say shaking my head and fixing Quinn some real food. He act like his stupid ass don't know how.

After I made his food, I went and checked my phone. It was ringing. "Hello?" I say into the phone picking my nails. "Medie, I missed you baby." It was a male voice, I know it wasn't my father, he doesn't address me as 'baby'. "Who is this?" I ask. "This is Desmond. Damn you don't even remember ya boy." My heart stops. "I-I thought you were in jail for life?" He laughs. "Good behavior gets you everywhere." He pauses, "I heard you got kids." I sigh. "Why does it matter?" I ask. "Because, when I find you, it's gone be just us. Remember how it was? It was just about us, until you told me no." Now Im scared

Desmond and I had a scary past, he used to abuse me and cheat on me, because I never let him in my pants. He even brought females around me, and sometimes he would admit to fucking them while I wasn't around. It hurt my feelings, until one day, he went to far. He had beaten me so bad, I was stuck in the hospital for almost three months. I was in a coma for two out of the three, and my body was healing slow. I believed that if I told on him, then one of his friends would be after me. But I finally grew the guts, and told, and he was sent to jail, and this my first time hearing of anything. "So, you gave up your virginity to that nigga Quinn? You even had a baby by that nigga Medie?" I sigh. "Desmond, he's my first real love. He never abused me, or tried to force me into doing anything I don't want to." I say looking up seeing Quinn. He crosses his arms.

"Who the fuck is that?" Quinn ask. "Nobody. A serious nobody." I tell Quinn. I know his crazy ass will go looking for him. "Nah." Quinn comes towards me, takes the phone, and gets on it. "Who the fuck is this?" He ask. I sigh and listen to him go back and forth. "I mean wassup nigga? I ain't neva been no bitch. Don't lemme catch you on my block home boy. Or it's gone be yo life. Let that be known. Don't call this phone back. Heard?" Quinn hangs up and puts my phone on the bed. "Don't answer his calls." He says before going into the bathroom. Ugh.

×~~~~~~×

This is a filler :) I will write again, later! :)

In Love With The Boss Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें