Chapter 23

~LeLani

I went to the trap, and everything was moving smoothly. I went up to Quincy's office and logged onto the computer. I looked up Quincy, OG and Smoke's iPhone's. They were in Athens Georgia. I called the county jail, and none of them were there. I grabbed my strap and silencer. It's about to be a mff problem.

I got Lonnie, and Britiany. We going to get my man, Smoke and OG. Lonnie is such a nigga at heart. She act just like one when we go on missions and to clubs. Especially strip clubs, well I do to but, this about Lonnie.

After a few hour drive, we arrived at this giant building. I believed held Quincy, OG and Smoke. We scoped out until night, and when the guards weren't paying much attention, I slit their necks and went in just shooting. There was about 70 to 80 people in here. When I began to walk upstairs, I heard Quincy yelling at someone. "Man don't fucking touch me!" I heard skin contact, then Quincy groan. I peeped around the corner and seen a female about to hit him with her gun. I shot that bitch dead in her neck. Quincy looks around. "Baby! Thank the lord for you!" He got too excited. "Be quiet. Gone get me killed." I cut the duct tape from around him. I gave him his gun and we went to find OG and Smoke. But Lonnie had already freed Smoke. Britiany got OG and was kissing on him. I smile. "Damn Britiany you miss him?" She nods and blushes.

We were about to leave when I heard three shots. I wasnt shot, Lonnie wasn't, Brit, OG or Smoke. I looked Quincy and he was froze. He had three bullets in his back. "Q, baby." He fell to the ground. If I loose him, I swear I'll be crazy. I shoot four to five times while OG and Smoke got Q outta here. I shot dude in his forehead, before realizing, it was Jerell. I got shaky and left.

"Q, baby, please please wake up." I was crying. Quincy wasn't breathing on his own, he was on life support, and I can't leave him. I love Quincy, sometimes more than I love myself. If I loose him, then I'll never forgive Jerell. "Lani, babygirl, come on, let's take a breather." OG says. I follow him outside. I began crying hard. "Lani calm down." He hugs me. I dried my tears, and looked at my shoes. "He gone make it Lani. I promise you. He a strong man.",

I hear that same story all the time, and if he don't then what? I just sigh and call to check on Brianna and King. "Mommy! I miss you!" Brianna says. "Mamama." I hear King babbling. "I miss yall. Kiss King's forehead for me Brianna. I'll be home soon okay? Where Auntie Britiany?" I ask. "She in the kitchen cooking with Uncle Dice." Bri says. "Give her the phone Bri." I hear her feet running and I hear Brit tell her to stop running. "Hey Lani. How Quincy? He awake?" I sigh. "No. He can't even breath on his own Britiany. I don't know what to do." I respond. "Just pray. You talk to Q's mom?" I roll my eyes. "Yea. She gone say he deserve to die. I don't know what's wrong with that woman." I say shaking my head. "Who says that about their child?" I hear King scream. "Oh lord. This boy. Let me go." Brit says. "Tell him to be careful. Bye Brit."