Chapter 28

~LeLani

"Bitch don't touch me" I snap at Lonnie. She stares at me,"Thot". I smack her arm and lay on her bed. "So how come you and Q broke up now?" I sit up. "So last week, I went to pick up Kaiden from his mom's and some random hoe was holding my baby. So I took Kaiden from her, and Q gone say she can hold her. I told him no, we got into an argument, and his mama got mad and put him out. Like who the fuck is she for one? And who the hell gave her permission to hold my child? My newborn at that! Q lucky I even let Kaiden go with him." I explain my story. "Quincy loosing his mind." I nod in agreement. "He knew that shit was rude asf." I agree again.

"Girl we shoulda kept our asses in.California. They just don't know how to act." I nod once again. "You wanna go back?" I ask Lonnie. "Yes ma'am. When we leaving?" She ask. "Asap." Lonnie nods. "Ima go pick up the kids, Call me." Lonnie grabs my keys. "Why my car?" I ask. "Cause that Rover, is the shit." I laugh. "Alright girly." Lonnie leaves and I get up to check on Ladybug, aka Kaiden.

"Ladybug? You up?" She was laying in her crib staring off into space. "Hi honey." I kiss her cheek and take her downstairs. I made her a bottle and sat on the couch. I.turned on the tv and relaxed.

~Quincy

I woke up in the bed alone, as usual. I put on street clothes, and went to McDonald's. I got my breakfast and went to the traphouse. I seen Lonnie was there, Lani was not. Weird. Lonnie spotted me, and began leaving. I roll my eyes and mug the fuck out her ugly ass. Let me stop, Lonnie bad asf.

When I got upstairs, Terrell was in my office, looking depressed as hell. "You good B?" I ask a little confused. "Hell nah. They just booked a flight back to California. One way, they not coming back." I shrug. "Oh fucking well." I respond sitting down. "Quincy stop tryna act so hard! You know you miss Lani! Fucking bitch know you a punk at heart!" I laugh. "Fuck a bitch." I respond. "That bitch my sister." I shrug again. Im supposed to give af?

Later when I got home, Lani was here. She was getting her stuff out my closet. "I hope you don't think Im coming after your ass this time." She laughs. "Don't give no types of fucks." She responds. "Where ny baby at?" I ask. "With her step dad. Why you worried?" I look at her. "You better not have no nigga around my kids." I snap. "Get off my dick Quincy." Lani sings. "Damn you got a dick Lani? What the hell going on?" She throws something at me and grabs her keys. She flicks me off and knocks.something off the wall before leaving. I followed her out. When she got in her car, I laughed. Fuck her.

The next morning, Lani broughtt he kids by. "Tell daddy bye, give him a hug and let's go." Lani says holding Kaiden close to her. "Bye daddy. Ima miss you." Brianna kisses my cheek. "Bye daddy." King hugs me. I take Kaiden. "Bye Ladybug." I kiss her nose, and give her to Lani. I stare at Lani, grabbing her face and kissing her. She looks at me, before walking away from the.house for good. Dang, Ima miss her.

~LeLani

I get off the plane at LAX, with Kaiden tight in my arms, and Brianna and King to my right. Lonnie, Tay and Lonzell to my left. When we made it to our house, it was beautiful. It had a pool, a theater, a basketball court and bar. There was a water slide by the pool. I grin at Lonnie. "Big ass kid." I laugh.

I put Kaiden's crib up first, and put her in it. I then went to my room and Lonnie helped me fix my bed. "Big ass bed, for no damn reason." I giggle. I helped Lonnie with hers, then went to the kids rooms. I finished Brianna's, then went on to King's. "Mommy." I look at King. "Yes hun bun?" I ask. "I miss my daddy." I sigh. I pick him up. "Here. Call daddy and talk to him." I went to Quincy's contact and gave it to him. King wandered away on the phone with Quincy.

After cleaning and fixing bedrooms, Lonnie and I plopped on the couch. "Ugh, we still got the living room and dining room. The den." I groan look up at the ceiling. "Daddy here!" Taylor yells. I look at Lonnie. "Im not here." She jogs upstairs. I go to the foyer. "What you want Terrell?" I ask. "Damn, hi to you too lil sis. Where Lonnie?" I shrug. "Not looking for you. What you want?" I ask. "I just wanna talk to her." I roll my eyes and shut the door.

Later on, Quincy called me. "What?" I ask. "Where Bri at?" He ask. "She's asleep. Its 2 am Quincy you know better!" I snap. "Better watch ya mouth babygirl." I roll my eyes. "What tf you really call for?" I ask. "When you coming home?" I laugh. "When you recongize what you got and learn to appreciate it." I answer. "But I do appreciate you. Everything you do. I swear I do. I just fuck up baby. A lot." He admits. "Quincy Im tired of being heart broken, tired of being lied to. I can't with you anymore. I think it's better if we completely loose contact" I conclude. "Bye."

~Lonnie

Terrell stayed over that night. We didn't speak, Im finished. Terrell doesn't cheat, he's just a straight upjerk off. He thinks its okay for him to yank and smack me around. No hell no. I stabbed his ass once. I will do that shit again.

I get up at 4 am, going to talk to Lani. She was up with Kaiden. "Hey." She says in a raspy voice. "Wassup? Im bored." She laughs. "It's 4am. Shouldn't you be sleep?" I shrug. "Lonnie what's wrong boo?" Lani ask getting up and laying Kaiden in her sleeper. "I don't know. Im confused." I respond. "What you confused about?" She questions. "Terrell and I. I mean we're married acting like this? I need to get myself together, but he so abusive and rough. He aggressive. I hate that." Lani nods. "Continue." She says. "I just wish he would act like he was when we first met. He was so careful and gentle with me." Lani sighs. "So much has happened to us though. You can't expect for us to EVER be the same. We all been shot, kidnapped. It's crazy Lonnie. He gone be aggressive. Just talk to him." Lani advises. "Thanks boo." I kiss her cheek and go downstairs. "Terrell!!" He looks at me. "Yea?" I kiss him. "We finna talk mmkay?" He nods. I giggle.