Chapter 25

~Quincy

"Where ya mama Bri?" I ask walking in their house. "Upstairs. She been in the bathroom for a long time." Bri says. I jog up the stairs and see LeLani throwing up. "Baby girl? You alright?" I ask pulling her hair back. "No." She cries. When Lani finished she washed her mouth out.

"Where you going?" I ask. "Away from you." I look at her. "Why you throwing up? You pregnant Lani?" She rolls her eyes. "King jus turned two. What I look like being pregnant again Q?" Lani ask. "Are you pregnant Lani?" I ask again. She looks down and tries to walk away. "You ain't gone answer me?" I yell backing her to a wall. "Q, no. Stop. Move." I look at her. "LeLani. Stop fucking playing with me!" She smacks me. "Watch your mouth. This is my house, you not gone talk to me any type of way." I got mad. I smacked her ass back. I mean hard, she slid across the floor. Lani looks up at me and runs out the bathroom. I chased her down the hall. I tried to open the door. "Open the fucking door Lani!" I yell. I bust down the door and grab Lani. I shake her. "You loosing yo mind? Im the fucking boss, don't put your hands on me Lani. You not crazy." I yell still shaking her. "Q let me down!" She yells. "Lower your damn voice! Watch yo fucking tone when you talking to me." I threw her on the bed. "Go shut the door, and lock it." I say. Lani got up and pushed me. Got to the door and was about to walk out before I growled her name. She shut it and locked it.

"Come here." She came and stood between my legs. "Go pack yo shit. Get ready to come home." I say grabbing her hand and putting the ring back on her finger. "But-" I cut her off. "Now." Lani looks away and goes to pack her stuff.

When everybody's stuff was packed, I told Lani to get the kids and we left. Lani looked out the window the whole time. We stopped at a light, I looked over at Lani. "Lei." She didn't answer but rolled her eyes. I grab her chin. "I love you." I say looking in her eyes. "I-I love you too." She stutters.

~LeLani

I dont know rather I really love Q or not anymore. He think it is okay to just abuse me so I'll obey him. I cant let him just hurt me like that, especially considering Im pregnant. With my third damn child. I cant believe it.

The next morning, Q woke me up by shaking me. "Get up. Get the kids ready." I look at him. I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and everything came up. "And get ready to go to the doctor." I roll my eyes. I dressed in Miss Me jeans, a red tshirt, and my gucci belt. I put on my Carmines and grabbed my phone. I dressed the kids in their Carmines too, and Quincy put his on.

After we dropped the kids off, Quincy got back in the car and took my hand. I look over to him. "Im sorry." He apologizes like that really mattered to me. "You forgive me baby?" I nod and look down. "Look at me. Don't lie to me." I sigh. "I forgave you a long time ago. Don't expect me to speak to you much."

When we got to the doctors, Quincy opened the door for me, and smiled. I roll my eyes and take a seat. Q signed me in, and took the seat next to me. After about thirty minutes, they called me. "LeLani Jones." I side eye Q and made him sit in the waiting room.

"Hey. How you feeling Lani? Any better?" I shake my head. "What's going on?" My doctor, Dr. Kale ask. "Just flat out, I think I'm pregnant." I shrug. "Lani again?" She smiles. "Maybe." I giggle.

After a hour of running test, Dr. K came in. "Well Lani, looks like baby number three." I laugh a little. "How far?" I ask. "Two and a half months. Here's your prescription, and make an appointment for next month." I nod and get off the table. I made my appointment, and went to Q. I grabbed my jacket and left.

When we got in the car, I crossed my arms and felt the tears begin. "Fuck you crying for?" I look over at Q. "I don't know, because Im in n abusive relationship with my supposed fiance. Im pregnant AGAIN! And I can't even trust that my baby's father can stay faithful to me long enough to raise ONE child! Quincy do I need to go on?" I say. "Lani...listen-" I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up. Take me home." I cross my arms and wait for him to leave. Q sighs and leaves the parking lot.

When we got home, Quincy was mad. He grabs my arm. I yank away, causing him to tumble down the steps. I roll my eyes and continue up the steps. He ran after me. I ran to our room and locked the door. I push the dresser in front if it and went into the bathroom.

Quincy eventually gave up on beating the door down. "Lani, Im sorry man! I know Im a fuck up. I know this. Im sorry!" I roll my eyes. I go to the cabinet, grabbing my sleeping pills. Two puts you to sleep? Four maybe? I took the pills and went to lay down. I immediately felt tired, thats weird.

~Quincy

After sitting by our door for three hours, I went to pick up King and Brianna. "Hi daddy!" Brianna says. I smile and hug her. We went to get King from daycare, and headed home.

"Daddy, I want mama." King says looking up at me. "Mama sleeping King." I say putting him in his high chair. I sat Brianna at the table and made them dinner. I fed them and went to check up on Lani. I still couldn't open the doors.

I finally busted down the door. "Lani!" I shake her. "LeLani!" I say again. "Baby? You okay?" I ask. "Brianna! Bring me my phone!" I yell. I kept shaking her. I went to look in the bathroom, Lani took sleeping pills. Oh my god -.-

"Whats wrong with my best friend!? What did you do!?" Lonnie screams at me. "Lonnie move!" Terrell grabs her. "What happened to my baby sister Q?" Terrell gets in my face. "She took sleeping pills." I say. "Oh fuck." Terrell curses.

I stayed at the hospital until Lani's mom came and got the kids. I left for a hour and went back. "She awake?" I ask the nurse before walking in. "Yea." She responds. I walk in to Lani looking out the window. I stand at the foot of the bed. "Thanks." I say. "Thanks for killing my damn seed Lani!" I snap. She looks at me. "Get the fuck out my room." I continued to stand there. "No. You ought ta feel about every damn thing." I say coming into her face. "What made you put four damn pills in your stomach!? Four pills don't even sound correct Lani." I snap. "Q, why you tryna make me feel bad huh? Im already grieving, why make me feel worst?" Lank ask. "Because you should feel like shit." I say making a face. "Fine Quincy." I got up and left. 

~~~~~~

I need ALOT of feedback on this one seriously.