Chapter 50

~Medie

Tyeir laughs. "Well....I didn't expect that story. But lemme tell you about Pills bitch ass!" I smile. "What about him Ty?" I ask. "This nigga got another DNA test on Gabe. Then gone call and say he was coming to get him. I got mad cause he had Gabe around his girlfriend." I shake my head and eat my ice cream. "I swear you eat like you pregnant Medie." I shake my head. "No way Tyeir." She just looks at me. "Please don't tell me yo ragedy ass still a virgin?" I smirk. "No. And bitch Im not raggedy. The fuck?" She laughs and mugs me. "Whatever hoe." We watched some more movies until we both passed out on the floor.

When I woke up, Tyeir was in the kitchen cooking up something. "Tyeir! Im hungry." She looks at me. "Bitch what am I doing right now?" I smile and go get Mya. When I walked in, Mya was sitting up in her crib staring at Gabe. She looked just like Quinn making that face. Like 'who is this nigga?' I smile. "Mya why you making that face?" I pick her up. She kept looking down at Gabe. I shake my head and take Mya in the kitchen placing her in this high chair thing Quinn got. I went back and got Gabe. "Mommy baby!" Tyeir takes Gabe kissing his face. I show Mya affection, but I never refer to myself as her mother, because I don't know how Quinn feels about that. It might be a touchy subject.

But anyway, Tyeir ended up staying all day. "Medie! Yo phone rangin'!" I shake my head, she beyond ratchet. I finished changing Mya and went to pick up the phone. "Hello?" I answer. "Wassup bae?" Quinn responds. "Hi love. How was your day?" I ask. "Eh.." He says annoyed. "Oh lord. What happened?" I ask. "It's just that my mom and dad came. My mom cried, my dad was about to cry. Im really realizing that I did kinda fuck my family over." I sigh. "Your dad almost cried?" I ask shocked. "Yea, I guess cause I'm his oldest, he said he failed." I shake my head. "Quinn, just relax. I mean, everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry too much okay." I tell him. "Im trying not to. What you do today?" Quinn ask. "I ate." I answer laughing. "When don't you eat all day? What else you do?" He ask. "I hung with Tyeir and Gabe. Oh and Brianna came by." I tell him. "Oh really?"

When I got off the phone, it was 11:30. Tyeir was sleep on the couch and Mya was wide awake, playing with her toys. "Mya you gotta be tired man." I say picking her up. She just looked at me and hit her toy on

my face. I put her down. "You getting bad little girl. Time for you to take dat behind to bed." I grabbed the already made bottke off the bed and gave it to her. I took her in her room and went back to go to bed. I laid in bed thinking about Quinn. I laid on his pillow and smelled his colgne he always spray the bed with. My eyes watered. Ugh I miss my bae!

Around 3 am, I heard Mya scream crying. I groan and get up. "Mya hush!" I say picking her up. I pat her back. "Girl!" I say rocking her. I touch her forehead. "Aww, my baby getting sick." I went through her drawers and couldn't find any meds. I woke up Tyeir. "Tyeir!" I shake her. "Hmmmmm?" She moans. "Ima go to walgreens and get Mya some medicine okay?" Ty gets up. "Im coming. Im hungry can we go to Taco Bell?" I nod and grab my wallet and phone.

We ordered half of Taco Bells menu and went home. I gave Mya her meds and laid her back in her crib. "Medie this yours?" Tyeir holds up a green thong. "No. Hmph." I cross my arms.

~Quinn

I woke up to Medie in the chair with her arms crossed. "Hey baby." I sit up. "Uh uh nigga. Where the hell that green thong come from out the couch?" I sigh. "Medie that had to be there before you came." I remember who it was from. It's Meina's she came over a few weeks ago, while Medie was at work. I plowed her shit. "You know, I don't have time. Mya sick so Ima go." I grab her arm. "You don't believe me do you?" I ask. "Hell no Quinn! Im not an idiot." She yanks from my grip and walks out. "Ugh." I groan and took a shower before going to this anger management class. They put me in here cause I cussed out that nurse. Bitch better leave me alone.

I sat in here listening to all they shit. I fell asleep a few times. I didn't get a call from Medie all day. I know she really pissed. Fuck.

Later that night, I was laying in bed, and decided, I was checking myself out. I'm done with this bullshit, I'm not even thinking about a drug. I got up and literally signed my release papers and walked out.

I got a cab home and went to my apartment door. "Tyeir the bad part is, the bitch was supposedly pregnant by him, now he back to fucking her again!? I can't believe his dirty ass!" Medie yells crying. "Calm down." I unlock the door. "Why you telling my business?" I ask Medie. "I tell Tyeir what I want to. Why are you here?" Medie ask crossing her arms. "I signed out." I shut the door and go to Tyeir. "She'll talk to you later." She got the point and left. I look at Medie. I back her to the wall. "You better not tell my business to no fucking body! I don't know if that bitch against me or with me. So you keep yo mouth shut. Heard?" Medie stared at me. "You don't scare me." I sigh. "Medie did you not hear what the fuck I just said!? Don't tell nobody shit about me!" I yell causing her to jump. "Fine!" She says with watering eyes. "Go get my daughter." I growl. Medie slid past me and went to the back. I sit on the couch.

Medie brought Mya to me then sat down next to me. "Quinn." I ignored her and played with Mya. "Quinn stop ignoring me!" Medie grabs my arm. I look at her. "What?" I ask. "Can you stop it!? Im sorry. She's my best friend, I thought I could trust her." I roll my eyes and look back at Mya who was attempting to eat her fingers. "Fine. Fuck you." Medie tries to get up, I grab her belt loop. "Stay right there." I say taking Mya to her room. I went back. "You gone be mad now?" Medie shakes her head . "You sure you ain't got nun smart to say?" Medie crosses her legs and looks at her phone. "Excuse me, i know you hear me. Im forreal, don't tell her trifflin ass shit else." Medie just rolls her eyes. "I do what I want..." I laugh. "Okay girl."

I know Medie know better.

I took a shower and changed into some basketball shorts and laid on the bed turning on the tv. Medie ain't come in the room, so I got up to see she was eating ice cream. Damn this girl with this fucking ice cream. "You need to stop eating this." I say looking down at the carton and pointing at it. "At least I turn to ice cream than a drug." I got tense. "Now you gone make fun of that shit?" I ask. "Im just saying. Im not weak." I sigh. "Medie you testing me man." I say looking at her. "So?"

I knock that spoon straight out her hand and go to my room shutting the door and locking it. Now she wanna make fun of my mistakes, she gone have to leave....because that make me feel worse than the actual situation