Chapter 31

~LeLani

"Quincy!!!" I scream. He runs up the stairs. "Whats wrong!? What happened?" I began crying. "It was a massive ass spider crawling on my leg Q. Kill that bitch!" Q makes a straight face. "Had me thinking someone was up here killing you or some shit." He picks up the spider, and dangles it over my head. "Quincy Jones, I will murder you..." He laughs and makes a fist, killing the spider. "Nasty."

I make my way downstairs to the basement. "Quincy!" I hear him groan and stomp down the steps. "What!? Tf?" I laugh. "Come pick up yo draws." He stares before picking up his boxers off the floor. "You get on my nerves." He snaps. "Ok, love you too daddy" I put clothes in the washer and go upstairs.

When I got comfortable on the couch my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer. "Is Quincy home?" Some man ask. "Who asking?" I ask. "This is Michael. Quincy has a warrant for his arrest. Is he home?" He ask again. I stand up and make my way to the front door. I walk outside seeing about 15 police cars. "No. He went to his moms." I answer. "Who is that upstairs?" He ask. "My son Quinn." I answer. "Alright. To his moms! He at his moms." I sigh and hang up, walking back in the house. I go find Quincy. "Lemme talk to you real quick." He puts Kaiden down and walks out her room. "What you do?" I ask. "What?" He makes a face.

"What the fuck did you do? Why the police looking for you?" I ask. "Uh..." He scratches his neck. "Quincy I swear!" He sighs. "I-I..." I get my phone and call Michael. "You called about Quincy Jones right? Oh he's home." Quincy grabs the phone and breaks it. "Why the fuck would you snitch Lani!?" He tries to grab me. "Stop that shit." I snap. "Man" He tried to leave but when he walked out, they were here. "Now what did you do!?" He just started to walk down the steps. They put Q in handcuffs. "Michael." He looks up. I motion him to come to me. "What did he do?" I ask. "Quincy is being charged with assault and rape. He raped a 17 year old girl." I could'nt see anything, my eyes were blurry. I began crying, and got a hug from Quinn. "Its alright ma." I can't believe Q. Sick bastard. A 17 year old child!? Are you serious?

~Quincy

I look over to see Lani crying and hugging Quinn. I sigh and groan. "Fuck my life." I stared out the window all the way to the prison. When I got there, I was checked in, changed into an orange jumpsuit and assigned a cell. I went straight to sleep.

When I woke up, some lil skinny nigga was opening letters. "Wassup bro? You been sleep for two days." I sit up. "Forreal?" I ask. He nods. "I'm Jamal." I nod. "Q." He tilts his head to the side. "You the Kingpin." I look down at the floor. "Yea." I stand up and walk to the bars. I sigh. "What you in for?" Jamal ask. "Uh, Rape assault." Jamal makes a face. "Rape? Nigga all these hoes throwing they asses at you. And you raped someone?" I sigh. "It ain't like that, ole girl told me she was 22, and she was 17. Her parents found out, and said I raped her. I shouldn't have been cheating anyways, I got a girl. Im fucking up. Again." I roll my eyes. "Damn. You think yo girl gone bail you?" I shake my head. "I couldn't even tell her that I was being arrested for rape. She was crying when I left." I answer. "Well you got a letter from LeLani Jones?" I take the letter. Out falls a picture of her, and all my kids. And an ultrasound. "Oh shit." I mumble. I read it the letter.

Quincy, I can't believe you. How could you possibly rape a little kid? A child? That's like when Brianna had gotten molested, how did you feel? Imagine how her parents are feeling right now. Probably hurt, confused angered? But, you got a letter today, from a boy named Quincy Jones Jr. He's 17 and sent you this ultrasound. He said that he needs you in his life. And stop neglecting him. He's having his first child in three months. Meaning you'll have a grandchild Q. I hope your getting yourself together. I won't be at the house when you get home. I can't have my kids around a rapist. Bye.

I looked through the letter again. Damn I'm not even 40 yet. And I got a grandkid? And a 17 year old? I been neglecting QJ since he was born. I was young, and his mom is a hoe.  Later that night, I made a call to Lani. "Lani?" I answer. "Yea?" She answers. "Baby, I'm sorry." I say. "Bye Quincy." She says. "Lani can you just listen for thirty fucking seconds!?" I snap. "Go." She had an attitude. I swear Ima murder her. "The girl was underage, her mama found out and said that I raped her Lani G. I swear to you Im not lying." She sighs. "Assault?" She ask. "I smacked NaeNae." I answer. "Bye Quincy." She says. "Lani I love you baby." I say. "Drop the soap." She hangs up. I got mad and made my way back to my cell. Ugh, Im a fuck up!

~LeLani

Im so disappointed in Quincy. Like seriously dude? He's too old to be acting the way he is. You have six fucking kids, acting like a little ass baby!? What the fuck? His childish games have to go.

"Ma! Somebody knocking!" Quinn yells. I get up and go to the door. I open it. "Smoke what you doing here?" I ask. "Im bored." I sigh and shut the door. "Well?" I ask. "Where Q?" Smoke makes his way to the kitchen. "Quincy is in prison." I answer. "And you didn't bail him?" I shake my head. "No." I answer. "Oh yall must be into some shit." Smoke answers. "Fuck Q." I answer going out the kitchen leaving Smoke alone.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~•

Idk why but I aint really feel like writing lately. I be lazy. ✌