Chapter 39

~Quinn

"Quinn don't let him take me. He's going to kill the baby. Please Quinn?" Meina cries holding me. I was on complete mute and staring at the ceiling. "Quinn!" Meina says. "Meina not right now man. It's too much going on right now." Meina kept crying until she fell asleep. My shirt was soaked so I had to change and then get back into the bed with her. I got up and went downstairs to the gun range, usually my dad said I'm not aloud in there after 12:30 AM, but right now, I need to do something. When I opened the door, my dad was already shooting. "Quinn, you alright?" He ask me. "No." I answer sliding down the wall and putting my head in my hands. "Son I swear everything gone be good." I shake my head. "Why you so frustrated?" My dad ask sitting in one of the chairs. "Dad I'm 16! This is not supposed to be happening dad! Fuck! My life sucks right now, yeah we got the luxuries, but I got a baby on the way, her crazy ass dad, her hormones, the other females about to get me killed by Meina. Maybe it's Meina I have to get rid of, everything is so fucked up for me." I explain wiping my tears. "Dad will you do me a favor?" I ask after the long silence. "Wassup?" He ask. "Can you shoot me?" My dad looked at me. "Come on Quinn, it's not worth taking your life. Come on son, I think you need to talk to your mom." I stand up and follow him upstairs. "Ma will you go on a ride with me please?" I ask. "Quinn the baby really bothering me, I don't feel good,"My mom explains. "Mama please!?" I beg. Finally she got up and attempted to put on her shoes, and my dad had to help. I can't wait for my mom to just have this baby, they better not have no more. 

"What's going on Quinn?" She ask looking over at me, I pulled up at my favorite place to talk, the cliffs. "Ma, I wanna kill myself." It brought tears to her eyes. "Quinny, baby don't talk like that okay? I understand that right now you're having issues, but that is not the way out. You need to pray and ask God to help you because the way your talking right now, is out of control. And if you were to take your own life, it will lead you down the path to hell." I couldn't help but cry. "Have you talked to Meina about it?" She ask. "No mom! No, she so scared her dad gone take her away from me, all she does is cry." I answer. "Your not taking your life okay? You can't leave her and that baby alone!" My mom says looking over at me. I got out the car. "Quinny! No!" She followed me. "Ma step back." I growl. "Quinn Jones don't you dare jump! Quinny I can't live without you!" I took another step seeing the rocks fall down the rocky hill. I looked at her. "I love you ma. I love my baby, I love my son, I love Meina. I can't do this anymore." I take another step. 

~Quincy

I got a call from LeLani saying Quinn was being rushed to the hospital. I got dressed and grabbed Kaiden, King and Meina leaving. Meina was shaking the whole way there. "Meina you gotta be calm or it'll make Quinn worse okay?" Meina nods and gets out getting Kaiden out for me. LeLani was in the lobby with Quinn's hoodie on in a chair. I sat down and Lani hugged me so tight. After hours of silence, the doctor came out. "Quinn says he wants Meina." Meina stood up and walked out the lobby with the doctor. 

~Meina

I walked into the room where Quinn was laying in the bed with scratches and bruises on his body. "Quinn." I cry. "Meina come here. Lay with me." I sat on the bed. "Don't cry. I love you, I'm okay." Quinn speaks. I just stared up at him. "I love you more." I kiss his chin. "Baby, please don't try and hurt yourself again? We need you." I tell him putting his hand on my tummy. "Meina I need help..." Quinn lets out. "I'm here for you baby, I'll try and help." I support. "Meina..." Quinn speaks after thirty minutes of just peace. "Yes baby?" I look at him. "I love you man..." Quinn says to me. "Forever and always." 

I stayed with Quinn all night, they're going to be keeping a close eye on him for the next week or so. I'm not going anywhere. "Um Meina? You wanna go home and take a shower baby? I'll be fine for a few hours." Quinn laughs a little. "Yea, you need anything?" He shakes his head. "Alright." I pecked his lips before leaving and waiting for Mr. Jones to come and pick me up. "Meina?" I hear the voice I don't wanna hear. "I like how you ran from your daddy Meina." My dad growls. "D-Dad I can't leave Quinn. He's hurting right now." I say looking at my dad. "Meina your moving with me to Michigan next weekend. And your getting an abortion, I refuse for my daughter to have a thug baby father! I refuse Meina!" My father is a white irritating ass old man. My mother is black and cuban but I have no clue where she is right now. "I'm not killing our son! I'm keeping my baby, Quinn and I are going to take good care of him." I tell him. My dad grabs me, I tried to fight and scream. "Shut up Meina!" I kept fighting. "Aye, let her go man. We can talk later, right now is not the time." Mr. Jones pulled up. "Fine. But my daughter will not be with your thug family." Mr. Jones laughs. "Then she real safe. Nobody can get through to her. Even you." I got in the car and Mr.Jones pulled off. I put my facein my hands. Ugh why me?