Chapter 33

~LeLani

Quincy and I walked through the mall. King on his arm, Brianna next to Q, and Kaiden on my hip. I noticed Q was looking at another female. "Yes Q, she thick and fine asf. I realize that, but you are here with your "family" remember?" He looks down at me. "Sorry. Don't act like you ain't been looking at no niggas here." I let my eyes wander the floor. "Not so much niggas." I answer. "Don't start that gay ass shit again." I smirk. "I relapse too. Shut up." I laugh walking into Champs.

~Quincy

I was scanning Lani's behavior. She going back to being a gay ass female. Liking and tryna fuck bitches. Today she was dressed like a nigga. These loose ass black jogging pants, a jersey and Jordan One's. To top it off she had on a snapback hat backwards and her hair was flat down her back. Usually Lani dress like a straight girly female.

When she was checking out, she got a number from the cashier. She smiled at the girl and grabbed the bags. I just kept myself on mute picking up Kaiden. "Come on yall." I don't want my girls around Lani when she do that type of shit. I want my girls to be straight.

"Daddy. Look at mommy." King points to Lani talking to another damn female. I bite my jaw. "Come on." I walk out the mall and head home. Lani will find her way home. "Daddy we leave mama?" Kaiden makes her best sentence so far. "She'll be home later." I respond leaving the mall parking lot. I can't with this shit.

When we got home, the kids went out in the back to play. I waited for Lani to get home for hours. By 3:00 am, Lani came in. I turn on the light. She had a hickey on the left side of her neck, on her chest and on her shoulder. "This what we do now?" I ask. "Quincy not now. I'm tired." I laugh. "I bet yo ass is tired. Don't even go up them steps I got yo bag right here. Give me my keys." Lani looks at me and her eyes water. "You putting me out?" I sigh. "Bye Lani." She throws the keys and grabs her bags. "Go get my kids" She says. "Bye Lani." I repeat. "Kaiden! Brianna!" She tries go

to go upstairs.

"Mama!" Kaiden yells. "Mommy!" Brianna runs down the steps. "Bri go back upstairs now." I growl. She sighs and runs back to her room. "Get the hell out Lani!" I snap. "You not gone let me talk to my kids Quincy!?" I cross my arms. "Go talk to one of them females from the mall. I mean that is what you like Lani. Right?" I glance at her hand realizing her engagement ring was gone. I chuckle. "Yeah you gotta go." She sighs and grabs her bag. "Fuck you Q." I laugh. "You don't like dick 'member??" I seen one of her tears fall. I lock the screen door and go upstairs. I pick up Kaiden and kiss her cheek. "Quinn." Kaiden cries. "Quinn will be home tomorrow okay?" She nods rubbing her eyes.

I took Kaiden to my room and she fell asleep on my arm. I laid there staring at the ceiling. This is ridiculous.

~LeLani

I got my bags and went to DaLana's. "Your back?" She smiles. "Quincy put me out." I admit. "Come in boo. You know you always welcome here." She pulls me into her embrace. I smirk.

The next morning I woke up and DaLana was cooking breakfast. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I cried so much for no reason last night. I don't know why Quincy can't accept me as I am. I'm bi-sexual I love girls, I love niggas, but sometimes, I go through withdrawls from both females and males. It gets hard. I got up and went to the kitchen. "Goodmorning Lani" She pecks my lips. I smile. "Hello love." I sat at the bar, and she fixed my plate. Feels good for someone to fix my plate for a change. "What you wanna do today?" I ask. "I don't know. I have to work at 7. What about your kids? Are you gonna get them?" I roll my eyes. "Q won't let me. He not accepting my ways." I answer. "Oh. I got something to take your mind off everything." She smiles. I bite my lip and giggle. "Come on babygirl, lemme show you." DaLana took my hand and lead me to her room. I watched her ass the whole way down the hall. God dammmmmnnnn!! <3

~Quincy

I woke up Kaiden all across my body. Her wild ass. I sit up and lay her on the bed. I noticed a note.

Dad we already left for school. you wouldn't get up. Love you

Baby Q and Lil Q

I sigh and throw the note away. I took a shower and dressed myself in Black true's, a white tee and my all whites. I put on my gucci belt and my bucket hat. "Kaideeennn! Get up baby girlllll." I pick her up. "Noooo." She whines. "Ladybug, come on. Let's get dressed." I put her on her feet going to King's room. "King." He was up. "Huh?" He ask. "Come get dressed."

I got Kaiden khaki shorts, a shirt that say "I know Im cute, you should see my dad" and her Jordan Retros. King picked his own outfit out with his Laney's. After a hour, everything was done. Last thing on my list was to feed them. "King what you want to eat?" I ask. "Waffles!" He shouts. I laugh and grab my keys. Ihop it is.

I spent all day with the kids. But I got a call that pissed me off. "So Quincy I seen you all out and about with your kids how you gone neglect Jacob!? He been looking for you!" I sigh. "Nicki I ain't tryna here all that shit B. Cause you never really call me about him or let me see him. Im not doing that babymomma bullshit with you." I respond. "Well I heard that Lani left yo ass for a dyke! Ahhh! What you doing wrong Q?" I roll my eyes. "Bye felicia." I hang up.

"You good?" Quinn ask. "Yep." I respond looking up to see if Brianna and King were still by the park. "You still mad about my mama?" Quinn ask. "Lil boy." I say. "I'm 15 now. I ain't dat much of a youngin'." Quinn responds. "Aight lil Q. Yes Im still mad. Im confused. I want her back but another bitch got her. Aint that some bullshit Quinn?" He shrugs. "Ma real out there. She'll try anything new. I guess eatin' the box is one of em." Quinn answers. I laugh. "It's crazy how old you are. Im getting old." He laughs. "Mhm." He agrees.

When we got home, Quinn helped me cook for the kids and put them to sleep. When he was done, his little friend came over. "Uh, Dad this is Kai Lee, Kai Lee this my dad Q. My ma not here right now." I look the girl up and down. She's pretty. "We gone go up to my room cool?" I nod. When Quinn's door shut I text his phone.

Condoms...

After a few minutes he text me back.

LMFAO. Waaaaaayyyy ahead of ya dad.

I went into the basement and turned on Kaiden's baby monitor. I started watching an old recorded football game until Kaiden's ass started crying. I groan and get up going to the den where she was. I pick her up and her pacifier going downstairs. "You akways crying Ladybug damn." I sat back on the couch and she laid on my chest. Kaiden just laid there not making noise. "Mama!" She jumps down and runs to the door. "Hi my Ladybug, I missed you so much." Lani kisses all over her face. I get a disgusting thought. "Why you here?" I ask. "Just came to see my kids that's all." I nod and look away. "Quincy when you gone accept me?" LeLani ask. "Never. I don't approve of you fucking random females and kissing they damn clit then kissing me. Nah." She got red. "How you think I felt when you used to be fucking random females Q?" I laugh. "I wasn't fuckin no nigga. I never ate out no bitch other than you. So you have no comparison." I snap. "Whatever man." She jogs up the steps.

When she left, Kaiden was crying again. Ugh. "Kaiden!" I yell. She got quiet and sat on the floor looking up at me. "You need to stop crying Ladybug. That ain't cute."

~~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~×~~~~~

New Story....!!! Love And Other Drugs, Re Written