Chapter 46

~Quinn

It's been two months in with talking to Medie. She got some trust issues, but Im slowly but surely breaking down lil ma's walls. Mya, she four months, and Im mad my baby growing up. She getting big.

Medie good with Mya, she help me if she stay at the house. I love having help, it give me some time to sleep some more. "Quinn are you sure she gone like me? I mean don't you thinks it's kind of early? We only been dating for two months" I smile. "Medie, she will love you. I promise." Medie sighs. I kiss her neck. "I promise babygirl." I smile at her. "Okay." I laugh and go to Mya's room. She was knocked out with her pacifier still in her mouth. She so cranky all the time, so I put her to sleep, why not?

When I picked her up, she remained sleep, so I grabbed her bag. "You ready MeMe?" I ask Medie referring to the nickname I gave her. "Yea babe." She comes out my room and grabs my keys. I locked the door and buckled Mya in her seat. Medie drove, so I sat back and relaxed. "Quinn seriously, what if your mom think Ima hoe or something?" I smirk. "My ma not judgemental Medie. Relax man." She sighs and looks from me to the road. When ee pulled up to the house, her eyes popped out her head. "Goddamn." I smirk and get out. "Get Mya for me?" Medie nods and I grabbed my gun. Medie doesn't know about my "occupation". Im just afraid of her reaction, I don't wanna loose her. Honestly, cause she perfect.  We walked in the house and my mom hugged me. "My baby. I missed you." I smile and look at her. "I missed you too ma. There's someone I want you to meet." I say pulling Medie by her hand. "This is Medie. Medie this my ma, Mrs.Jones." Medie smiles, and my ma hugs her. "Your very beautiful." Medie just continued to smile, I fall more in love with her everytime she does smile.

"Thank you Mrs.Jones. You're just as beautiful." While they talked, I walked to the backyard to speak with my fam. "Wassup Cuz!" My cousin Taylor hugs me. "Where you been baby cuz?" I ask putting my arm across her shoulders. "Busy." She answers. "With what?" She smiles. "Business Quinny!" I smirk. "Wow." I hear Medie say. I turn around, I see her walk out the fence. I follow her. "Medie!" I yell. "What? The fuck you want?" She snaps. "What's wrong babe?" I ask grabbing her waist. She smacks my hands. "Who was that?" I laugh. "You think's it's funny Quinn!?" I stop laughing. "That's my baby cousin. My moms niece. You need to relax Medie. It's only you." She sighs. "Im sorry." She toys with her belly button ring. I kiss her lips and grab her hand, bringing her back in the fence.

When it was time to eat, Medie made my plate, and brought me Mya. "So who is that?" My dad ask sitting next to me. I sigh and not answer. "Quinn, alright, I apologize. I talk down on you a lot, and Im in the wrong." I nod. "We good son?" I nod. "Alright, now who ole girl?" He ask. "That's Medie. I think she the one." I tell him. "She pretty." He takes Mya from my lap. "Yea." I smile. "You must really like her?" I nod again.

Once the little cookout or whatever was over, I asked my mom to watch Mya. "Sure Quinn. Don't make no more Mya's. Not tonight, or any night soon." Medie shakes her head. "Ring before that." My ma smiles. "I like her Quinn." I smirk. "I bet ma."

We left and Medie decided she just wanted to sit around at home. So I took her home to get some clothes. "You ready?" I ask when she get back in. She just nods. I gave her a strange look. "Go by Walgreens first." I sped up and got a little annoyed.

Medie came out with hella snacks and three movies. I went to my apartment and was about to take a shower until Medie spoke. "When was you gone tell me?" She ask quietly. "Tell you what?" I ask looking at her. "That you sell drugs Quinn!" She yells. "I don't sell shit." I say telling the truth. "Yes you do you fucking liar!" She screams. I sigh. "Medie, come here man. I don't sell drugs. I produce them. I never sold a drug in my life." I tell her honestly. "You do, oh my god you are the biggest liar I have ever met in this world! You fucking bitch!" I grab her and put her over my shoulder. "Stop it! Let me go! You lying bastard!" Medie hits my back. I throw her on the bed and pin her. "Stop it!" I say. "You are a liar Quinn!" I sigh and kiss her. She kept trying to talk but I wasn't listening.

"You done? You gone let me talk?" I ask her. "Five minutes." She says. I kiss her neck. "My dad ran the drug game, he sold before and made his way up to being the Kingpin. But, when I got older I took over. I swear to you Medie I have never sold a drug from my hand." She sighs. "Why couldn't you just tell me?" I look down at her body. "Because I felt like you would leave me. I don't wanna loose you Medie." I say kissing her neck again. "Im not leaving. I promise." She smiles.

The next morning, I woke up with Medie on my arm. I showered and dressed real quick. I walked out the bathroom and Medie was watching tv. "You got work today?" I ask. "No. You going to 'work'?" Medie questions not taking her eyes off the tv. "Yea." I answer brushing my waves and looking back at her. I smile at her attire. Some black volleyball shorts, a black and white jersery that showed her belly and some socks. She looked right. "Give me a kiss. Im leaving." She stands up on her tip toes and kisses my lips. "Bye. Be careful." Medie says to me, fixing my shirt. "I will MeMe. Bye." I grabbed my keys and left.

When I got to the warehouse, I didn't do anything but sit around for hours at a time. "My nigga my nigga." Pills comes in looking mad. Look at him like he crazy. "What's up man?" I ask when he sits on the chair in front of the desk. "Tee man. She told me she had an abortion this morning. I got mad and socked her in her mouth. She started crying and bleeding, so I tried to apologize and she wouldn't let me touch her. I left." I shake my head. "You can't hit a female G! You know this." He puts his head in his hands. "I can't believe she killed my seed man." Im not good at advice so I just listened. I would socked a bitch in her mouth too. Fuck that shit.

We talked and smoked until Medie called. "Quinnn!" She whines. "Wassup?" I was higher than high. "Come home." I smile. "Mya home?" I ask. "Yes. She's here. Now, come home!" I hang up and grab my keys. "Ima be here I guess." Pills says taking another drag of his blunt. "Alright man."

By the time I was home, Medie was sleep with Mya in her arms. "Medie." I climb in bed. "Hm?" She was barely awake. "Nothing MeMe. Sweet dreams." I say kissing her cheek and turning on the tv. I watched ESPN till my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer with out looking. "Quinn I had the baby." Damn, I had forgot about Meina. "Um, Ima be on my way." I say hanging up. "Where you going?" Medie ask blinking her eyes open. "To see a friend in the hospital. I'll be back soon." I kiss her lips, hoping it would take her mind off things. "Alright. Call me." I nod and grab my keys.

When I got to the hospital Meina was holding the baby, it was a little boy. "You ready to test on him?" Meina ask. "Yep." I wasn't gone say much, I don't have time to be playing games. I did what the doctor asked, and sat in the chair waiting. "You wanna hold him?" Meina's mom ask. "Nah." I answer. I called Medie. "Hey" She answers, I could hear Mya making noise. "Im'a be home in a few. Sorry for just leaving her on you." Medie laughs, "Mya my homegirl. We good." That made me smile. "Im leaving in a minute." Medie said something else, and I hung up. "Results are in. Not yours sir." Meina's face dropped. "Bye." I smile walking out.

Yesssss man. Shit falling into place oh so perfectly.