Chapter 13

~Quincy

After a couple hours of being at the trap. Stink started acting crazy. She was smacking everyone who touched her. I think she was getting tired. I took Lani and Stink home. I headed back. I had some dirty work to do.

"You sure you wanna do this Q? It's dangerous bro." Dice says looking at me. "Why you ask me that?" I snap. "Because, I mean, you got a girl and baby at home. Anything can happen to us. We might not even come back." Dice says. "I'ma be aight." I say falling into deep thought. When Smoke and Jay were laying out the plan, I was thinking about Lani and Stink. Now that he said something, I don't wanna do this no more. Stink and Lani need some type of man in they life. They need me. I can't let shit happen to myself. "Wait, I can't. I gotta go home." I say. "I knew yo ass was gone do that shit Q." Dice says. "I gotta go." I get up and grab my Ak47. I head home. I can't risk it. Not while Stink so young.

When I got home, Stink was asleep. Lani was up laying on the bed. "Hey Quincy. Your back early." She says. "Yeah. I thought about y'all, I couldn't do it." I say looking down kinda embarrassed. "Why you looking down?" Lani ask. "Cause, thugs don't get these feelings Lani." Lani rolls her eyes. "Your just a soft thug. Come here." Lani says. I kick off my shoes and get on the bed with her.

~LeLani

~3 months

"Come to daddy! Come on Stinker! You can do it!" Quincy says. I put Stink on her feet and she looks at me. "Go to daddy." Stink starts taking steps. Oh my god my baby is walking! She made it to Quincy and leans on his legs. "Good job baby!" I say. Quincy picks her up. Quincy and I, let's just say, we not together. We don't live together. But he doe visit. I stopped fucking with him after I caught him fucking a bitch in our bed. I made him buy a new bed, then get the fuck out! After a few hours, my boyfriend came home. "Hey baby." He kisses my lips. "Hi James." I smiles. "Wassup Quincy. Hi Stink." James kisses Stink's cheek. Quincy gives him a nigga nod. "So, am I taking her this weekend?" Quincy ask me. "Don't have no hoes around my daughter." I say. "You got a nigga." Quincy says. "Okay, he the only one around here too." I say in a duh tone. "Whatever." Quincy replies. I go pack her bag and give it to Quincy. "Be good mama." I kiss Stink's forehead. She looks at me. I smile and see her little teeth at the bottom. "Bye bye mommy." She says waving. Quincy looks at me. "You know I'm sorry LeLani." I nod. "I accept your apology." I say. "You ever gone come home?" Quincy ask. "I'm happy with James" I say. Quincy sighs and walks to his car. I watch them drive off and I got back in the house.

"James, move." I laugh. "Nope. Gimme a kiss." I sigh and peck his lips. "No. Give me a kiss." James says. I give him a true kiss and move. "Come here." He says. "No. James! I gotta get dressed." I whine. "Come here man." He says pulling me by my waist. "Move James. Seriously." He kisses me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. He puts me against the wall and hugs my waist. Guess I'm not getting dressed.

~Quincy

"Daddy!" I hear Stink. She smacks my face. I was damn near still asleep. I look over and see it's 7:30. I forgot her and Lani get up super early. "Wassup, Stink what you need?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Hungy!" Stink says. I sigh and get her dressed. I got myself dressed then we went to iHop. I sit Stink on the booster seat on the chair. I check my phone. "Daddy!" I look up. "You want me to talk to you Brianna?" She nods and smiles.

After feeding Brianna, I took Bri to a park. I put her in a swing an push her. I love spending time with my daughter. She my life! My mom calls. "Quincy? Come bring Brianna over." I sigh. "We busy ma." I say. "No your not. Bring her over!" I sigh and hang up. I pick up Brianna and put her on her feet. She started running and fell. She didn't cry and got up. "Daddy tome on!" Brianna says. She was about to run in the street. "BRIANNA MARIE! You better not tun in that street!" I yell. She stops and looks at me. I go pick her up.

When we got to my moms, she seen Brianna running. "Oh my god she can walk! Last time I seen her she couldn't even sit up on her own. Brianna." Brianna looks at her. I sit at the table. My mom picks up Brianna. Brianna screams. "Daddy!" She yells. I take her.

~LeLani

I look at James. His head was on chest asleep. Our naked bodies were close together. I'm so worried. I don't think James used protection. My eyes started watering. No crying! I can't cry anymore. I barely have tears. My phone rings. "Hello." I answer. "Hey, come meet me." Quincy whispers. "Why are you whispering" I ask. "Because, Brianna just went to sleep. I'm not risking her wild ass waking bak up." I giggle. "On the way." I slip from under James and get dressed.

When I got to Quincy's house, he was outside smoking. "Hey baby." He mumbles. "Quincy." I say. "What's up man? Why we playing?" He ask. "Quincy I can't trust you anymore." I say. "Yes you can. I'm sorry for my bullshit! I'm sorry for being stupid." Quincy says. He stares at me. "I accept." I tell him. "But, I can't come back. I love James Quincy. I've never had the love of another man other than you and my father." I say. "So you like loving someone else more than me?" He ask. "No, no one can replace your love Quincy. No one. Because I love you too much." I tell him. "Then why you torturing me like this?" He continues to question me. "Because Quincy, you need to see how it feels to be without me. Maybe if you stop taking me for granted, this wouldn't be happening." I tell Quincy. He stares at me and licks his lips. "Come on." He says. I follow him in the house.

When we got in the house, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. "Q-Quincy. Mmm. Yes." I moan. He kisses my neck and my chest. He sucks on my neck, probably trying to leave a hickey. Marking his territory. I grab his belt. "Nah. Not yet." He smiles.

After a few hours, Quincy and I were on his bed, on round three. I started to feel really bad about cheating on James. I put my hands on Quincy's chest, making him stop kissing my neck. "What's wrong?" He ask. I prop myself up on my elbows. "Get off of me Quincy." I say kinda mad. He gets off of me. I get dressed and leave. I can't believe I just did that.

When I got home, James was up cooking. "Hey baby." He kisses my lips. The same lips that were just kissing Quincy's body. "You okay?" He ask. I nod an walk upstairs to take a shower. I stood in the shower, shedding tears. Why did I do this? When I got out, James was downstairs, he ordered Chinese. I smile. "General Tso?" I ask. He nods and smiles. "And your egg rolls are right there." I smile and kiss his temple. "Thanks baby."

~Quincy J.

"Damn. So you hit it? Then she left?" I nod and sit back in my seat. "She did you dirty." I sigh and slide my hand down my face. "I'll be back, I'm taking Brianna home." I tell Dice standing up. I go upstairs where Brianna was laying in my bed asleep. I shake her. "Wake up Bri." She grew out of Stink. I don't really call her that anymore. "Daddy." She reaches out her arms. I pick her up and go downstairs. I strap her in my car, and head to Lani's.